• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joke

S-word

An old Bishop had three sons, two had become Bishops like their father, the third was a drunkard and womaniser and all three had come home to spend christmas with their Father, who, on christmas morning was standing by the fire place, when his eldest son came downstairs. How did you sleep son, asked his father, wonderful father, he answered, just wonderful, I dreampt that I was in heaven and it was Just like home. Well come and warm yourself by the fire said his father as his second son descended the stairs, and how did you sleep asked his father, absolutely mavelous father, he said, I dreamed that I was in heaven and it was just like home, then come, join us by the fire and warm yourself replied the old Bishop just as the black sheep of the family staggered down the steps holding his head lest his brains should run out of his ears. And how did you sleep said the old man, terrible answered the young hungover kid, what a horrible night, I tossed and turned dreaming that I was in hell, Ah Ahhh, said his father, and what was it like my son? Just like home his son answered, just like home, I couldn't get near the flamin fire for damned Bishops.

Last edited:

S-word

There's a mix up in the after life and Clinton is sent to heaven, while the Pope was sent to hell, resolving the mistake, the pope ascending to heaven passes Clinton on his way down, "What's it like up there asks the Pope,"----- "wonderfull says Clinton with a sparkle in his eye, just wonderfull."

AH! says the pope, "I can't wait to get there and meet all those virginal nuns who have worked so tirelessly for me."...... "Too late says Clinton, you're just a little too late."

S-word

The Buddhist monk walks into the Hamburger store and says to the young lad behind the counter, "Make me, one with everything."

Thus ends the first Joke and now begins the second, After a pause, the Monk who had handed over 20$ for his burger, finally said to the young lad behind the counter, "Where's my change, to which the young lad replied with a glint in his eye,"Change comes from within."