• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

( Joke section) Never tell a woman.....

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
....That just said to you Shut up or i punch you.

Dont answer : Yeah right......:D
The next thing you know.. your nose is bleading :oops:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You would think after living with her for 4 year that i learned :oops:

I am a slow learner
My wife would agree with calling me that. We've been married for over 50 years now so I must have learned something.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
....That just said to you Shut up or i punch you.

Dont answer : Yeah right......:D
The next thing you know.. your nose is bleading :oops:

If she thinks she can hit you that's already the problem. Testicles, have them.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
She never done it before :) and i believe it was her ADHD that guide her arm :)

There is absolutely no reason for her to hit you, nor for you to take being hit without retaliation. I have a disdain against using violence toward women, but zero apprehension in self defense. Who knows? Next time it might be a baseball bat or a frying pan. I'm not saying beat the crap out of her, but retaliation in kind is justified. No points are awarded for being a punching bag. Be glad she's an ex... Hot mess that one.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
There is absolutely no reason for her to hit you, nor for you to take being hit without retaliation. I have a disdain against using violence toward women, but zero apprehension in self defense. Who knows? Next time it might be a baseball bat or a frying pan. I'm not saying beat the crap out of her, but retaliation in kind is justified. No points are awarded for being a punching bag. Be glad she's an ex... Hot mess that one.

Seriously, if you want to get revenge, just move out. It shows you aren't weak, you won't take it, and you value yourself and your sanity.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Seriously, if you want to get revenge, just move out. It shows you aren't weak, you won't take it, and you value yourself and your sanity.

Well, it's not an ideal world. Certainly, you would want to leave, but who's to say if she hits you she's planning to stop? If she didn't want to get hit by a dude she shouldn't have swung in the first place as it was always a possibility. You owe dumb women nothing up to and including free punches to the face. And, it doesn't show you're weak it shows she's stupid - don't **** with the bear if you don't want to get bit. Sometimes people need to learn the lesson. If you don't want violence used against you don't inject it into the scenario. After you do, you got nothing to complain about if someone mops you up.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Well, it's not an ideal world. Certainly, you would want to leave, but who's to say if she hits you she's planning to stop? If she didn't want to get hit by a dude she shouldn't have swung in the first place as it was always a possibility. You owe dumb women nothing up to and including free punches to the face. And, it doesn't show you're weak it shows she's stupid - don't **** with the bear if you don't want to get bit. Sometimes people need to learn the lesson.

We'll agree to disagree.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
She is a wonderful woman, i laught when she hit me, i hold no anger toward her, after all it was my fault that did not shut up when asked to.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
The law is (should not be) partial.

The law is GENDERLESS.

A law against a man hitting a woman is (should be) EXACTLY the same as that of a woman hitting a man.

It is often cited that a man can hit harder than a woman... I would love to test that idea with the persons who made up that rule!!!

Society demands that men subdue themselves to violence from females because A FEW MEN cause grievous damage to their women. However, statistics are few concerning damage done to males by females. And I mean EMOTIONAL as well as physical... psychological and demeaning.

Men RARELY report female violence because of societal SHAME that a man should ‘ALLOW’ (???!!!) his woman (or just ‘a woman’) to cause him harm. And, strangely, oddly, sadly, the POLICE often POO POO reports from men about female violence against them. How this comes about is uncertain but completely wrong!!!

Films and drama create an uncomfortable divide in which Male violence against females always comes down to RAPE and/or domestic violence, and intimidation (sometimes using a child as the spear point). We draw in breath and express wretched feelings against the Male.

Contrast that with female violence in which women are ALLOWED to KICK **** out of a Male WITH IMPUNITY ... and NEVER GET HIT BACK... AND WE ALL LAUGH AT THE SUCKER!!!

So the end result is that female violence against males is COMPLETELY CONDONED by society...

Now, that leads to other unjustified acts. If there is domestic violence and there is a child in the home, the police are DUTY BOUND to remove one [parent] Frn the home... GUESS WHAT? It’s typically the Male... IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO IS THE VIOLATOR... unless the female is OBVIOUSLY INSANE - BUT, of course, a canny female will BRING ON THE TEARS when the police arrive so it will be difficult to tell who is in the wrong... often the Male will still be ranting - and be taken as the offender!!!!!!!!!

A classic case was a black man in south london who was being taken away from the home by police. He pleaded with them that why should HE be removed when SHE was the offender in thus case... his protestation of the embarrassment at being seen as the offender by watching neighbours outside were IGNORED by the police... He struggled ... and ended up ....... DEAD in a police cell.... having been choked to death by the police...

This is by no means a typical end but I use it to express how PARTIAL the authorities can be in a situation that should BY LAW be IMPARTIAL.

A USE-CASE experiment was carried out by a research group who set up a fake violence scene in a park. A woman was set to abuse a Male... aggressively... NO ONE WITNESSING THE SCENE came forward to stop it ... At another location nearby (so it didn’t look suspicious) a MALE was setting about abusing a female... Immediately, help came to the woman’s aid...

Another: a huge 6foot guy was set upon by a female on a train. She set about him with everything INCLUDING the female secret weapon: insults... she called him names suggesting that his brute strength was nothing against her cos he was a WIMP....
He sucked it up and tried to walk away but she took off her heeled shoe to hit him in the face..., this was one step to far. He turned and WACKED HER ONE sending her flying ... Guess what???

The crowd (who had witnessed the event) set about the guy despite his attempt to walk away... how far away can you get on a moving train??

Now, I don’t know if that was a FAKE video but it certainly underlined what is condoned in society!!

AND WOMEN WANT EQUALITY WITH MEN??

They don’t know that they ALREADY HAVE IT... they just don’t like any part of it that doesn’t BENEFIT THEM against the Male!!!!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
This is in the Jokes section, people.

Anyways, I would never date a man or woman who thinks it's okay to send me to the hospital in broken bones if I bloodied their nose. (Not that I'd do such a thing on purpose, anyway, or likely at all.)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The law is (should not be) partial.

The law is GENDERLESS.

A law against a man hitting a woman is (should be) EXACTLY the same as that of a woman hitting a man.

It is often cited that a man can hit harder than a woman... I would love to test that idea with the persons who made up that rule!!!

Society demands that men subdue themselves to violence from females because A FEW MEN cause grievous damage to their women. However, statistics are few concerning damage done to males by females. And I mean EMOTIONAL as well as physical... psychological and demeaning.

Men RARELY report female violence because of societal SHAME that a man should ‘ALLOW’ (???!!!) his woman (or just ‘a woman’) to cause him harm. And, strangely, oddly, sadly, the POLICE often POO POO reports from men about female violence against them. How this comes about is uncertain but completely wrong!!!

Films and drama create an uncomfortable divide in which Male violence against females always comes down to RAPE and/or domestic violence, and intimidation (sometimes using a child as the spear point). We draw in breath and express wretched feelings against the Male.

Contrast that with female violence in which women are ALLOWED to KICK **** out of a Male WITH IMPUNITY ... and NEVER GET HIT BACK... AND WE ALL LAUGH AT THE SUCKER!!!

So the end result is that female violence against males is COMPLETELY CONDONED by society...

Now, that leads to other unjustified acts. If there is domestic violence and there is a child in the home, the police are DUTY BOUND to remove one [parent] Frn the home... GUESS WHAT? It’s typically the Male... IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO IS THE VIOLATOR... unless the female is OBVIOUSLY INSANE - BUT, of course, a canny female will BRING ON THE TEARS when the police arrive so it will be difficult to tell who is in the wrong... often the Male will still be ranting - and be taken as the offender!!!!!!!!!

A classic case was a black man in south london who was being taken away from the home by police. He pleaded with them that why should HE be removed when SHE was the offender in thus case... his protestation of the embarrassment at being seen as the offender by watching neighbours outside were IGNORED by the police... He struggled ... and ended up ....... DEAD in a police cell.... having been choked to death by the police...

This is by no means a typical end but I use it to express how PARTIAL the authorities can be in a situation that should BY LAW be IMPARTIAL.

A USE-CASE experiment was carried out by a research group who set up a fake violence scene in a park. A woman was set to abuse a Male... aggressively... NO ONE WITNESSING THE SCENE came forward to stop it ... At another location nearby (so it didn’t look suspicious) a MALE was setting about abusing a female... Immediately, help came to the woman’s aid...

Another: a huge 6foot guy was set upon by a female on a train. She set about him with everything INCLUDING the female secret weapon: insults... she called him names suggesting that his brute strength was nothing against her cos he was a WIMP....
He sucked it up and tried to walk away but she took off her heeled shoe to hit him in the face..., this was one step to far. He turned and WACKED HER ONE sending her flying ... Guess what???

The crowd (who had witnessed the event) set about the guy despite his attempt to walk away... how far away can you get on a moving train??

Now, I don’t know if that was a FAKE video but it certainly underlined what is condoned in society!!

AND WOMEN WANT EQUALITY WITH MEN??

They don’t know that they ALREADY HAVE IT... they just don’t like any part of it that doesn’t BENEFIT THEM against the Male!!!!
You do realize that my OP are in Joke/fun section :confused:
It was fully mistanke that I got hit on my nose today. Should not be taken very serious :)

But other then that yes we should of course not to around hitting each other :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
This is in the Jokes section, people.

Anyways, I would never date a man or woman who thinks it's okay to send me to the hospital in broken bones if I bloodied their nose. (Not that I'd do such a thing on purpose, anyway, or likely at all.)
:confused: it was just a pudle of blood of me today :D i cant stop laughing when thinking how surprised i must have looked when i got the fist on my nose :p