• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Join Me Brothers We Must Stop This

I don't know if i will get into trouble for making this forum but o well.Im looking for a group of people willing to help me.We have to stop all the jesus followers that say anton szandor laveys church is evil and kill kids and animals.if you are willing to help and form a brotherhood with me just leave your forum telling me what you think about this and what you think we should do.WE MUST PROVE THESE PEOPLE WRONG AND SHOW THEM WERE NOT EVIL NOR DO WE KILL ANY LIVING THING SO WHEN WE DO PROVE IT TO THEM THEY WILL HAVE NOONE TO POINT THERE FINGERS AT HAIL SATAN!!!!

Pah

Uber all member
hail-satan-666 said:
I don't know if i will get into trouble for making this forum but o well.Im looking for a group of people willing to help me.We have to stop all the jesus followers that say anton szandor laveys church is evil and kill kids and animals.if you are willing to help and form a brotherhood with me just leave your forum telling me what you think about this and what you think we should do.WE MUST PROVE THESE PEOPLE WRONG AND SHOW THEM WERE NOT EVIL NOR DO WE KILL ANY LIVING THING SO WHEN WE DO PROVE IT TO THEM THEY WILL HAVE NOONE TO POINT THERE FINGERS AT HAIL SATAN!!!!
Your best effort is by example

The topic is okay, but I'm sure you would get better responses both here and in life, if you were more conciliatory. Stick up for your beliefs but don't make more enemies along the way

Cr0wley

More Human Than Human
hail-satan-666...Dude, just chill! I've seen all your threads seems so damn angry! If you just chilled, sat back and laughed at thier stupidity you'd be alot more calm. People are ignorant, that's kinda a given when you're closed minded. So let them think what they want and go on your own mission! That's the core, man! Not Sheep Conformity! Being what you are means that you're totally free!

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Well said Crowley . The ONLY closed mind one will ever open is their own . And that is my defination of freedom . :)

Hey, dude, what other people think is BS, and dosent matter, if people are smart, than they will look at this and think to themselves "who should we beleive? loud mouth Christians, or the quite NON-attention seeking Satanists" and if theyre too stupid to work it out, then they arent worth us proving anything to them anyway :)
The only reasons they think that is because theyre pathetic lying Bible labels us like that, and because there are a s**tload more Christians than Satanists, if you want to prove our point that badly, thn get LOTS of people to turn to Satanism, and equal out our numbers to Chrisitans and set up churches all over the world, blah blah blah.
Think, if there were only 10'000 or 20'000 Chrisitans instead of Satanists in USA, then everyone would focues on them the same as us, and more people would realize that THEYRE are infact worse that us.
Its only because we are a small religion, and they have been mislead to out meaning that we look the way we do (evil) to everyone
I wouldnt worry about it, everyone deserves an opinion. But at the end of the day, Opinions dont matter, and if these Chrisitans begin to go too far, we can easily defend our case - the fact the Bible Lies, the fact Jesus never existed, the fact that in the US more crimes are commited by Christians than by Satanists, etc.....

Peace

Nic

Era

hail_satan_666 , you can not stop all the others being as they are , ignorants , the best thing you can do is to live in yhe most lavayen way , making of your own live and deeds a signature that they won`t forget .
CrOwley , I`m surprised and happy to see some Anton Szandor LaVey next to you!

yes iam a very angry person but i think the church of satan has to rise its time to stop letting christians and all the jesus belivers put us down i do plan on making as many people as i can convert to satanism but one of the more crazy things i will be doing is i will be going to every church in my town on sunday with the eleven satanic rules of earth,the nine satanic statments,and the satanic sins and i will stand in front of the preacher and ask him house is this evil you tell me!!! how is this evil!!!! then after i throw them down on the grown and tell him to read them i will kindly leave

Cr0wley

More Human Than Human
hail-satan-666 said:
yes iam a very angry person but i think the church of satan has to rise its time to stop letting christians and all the jesus belivers put us down i do plan on making as many people as i can convert to satanism but one of the more crazy things i will be doing is i will be going to every church in my town on sunday with the eleven satanic rules of earth,the nine satanic statments,and the satanic sins and i will stand in front of the preacher and ask him house is this evil you tell me!!! how is this evil!!!! then after i throw them down on the grown and tell him to read them i will kindly leave
You might as well walk into the den of a rabid lion pack and tell them to become vegetarians! You'd just get yourself into alot of crap with some angry bible-bashers and they'll try get you arrested. Clench your teeth and bare it, we feel the same as you, but if you go out "converting" people like that you'd just be making another "sheep conformity" (the 5th satanic "sin")

Just chill!

Dinogrrl

peeb!
Yeah, I'll agree with what's been said. If you go into anything all defensive-like, the only response you'll recieve is the same--or worse.

I'm sure you've had plenty of run-ins with angry, defensive Christians before. How did you react to them? ;)

Just remember that people are not tools, they cannot be /made/ to do anything. You have to look at everything from all points of view.

Serpens

"I don't know if i will get into trouble for making this forum but o well.Im looking for a group of people willing to help me.We have to stop all the jesus followers that say anton szandor laveys church is evil and kill kids and animals.if you are willing to help and form a brotherhood with me just leave your forum telling me what you think about this and what you think we should do.WE MUST PROVE THESE PEOPLE WRONG AND SHOW THEM WERE NOT EVIL NOR DO WE KILL ANY LIVING THING SO WHEN WE DO PROVE IT TO THEM THEY WILL HAVE NOONE TO POINT THERE FINGERS AT HAIL SATAN!!!!"

1. You and I do not share the same mother or father, so do not call me "brother". There is no such thing as a "Satanic Brotherhood." The Church of Satan is not an organization for group-hugs.

2. Why do we 'have' to stop the Christian misconceptions about Satanism? Not only is it impossible, but it is a waste of valuable time.

You seem to have many misconceptions about the Church of Satan's philosophy. I suggest you read http://www.satannet.com/lttd/ubbthreads.php

If you have a problem with people accusing you of sacrificing animals or whatnot, then don't let people know your affiliation. If you can't have a conversation with someone without asserting that you are a Satanist, then you probably aren't a Satanist at all.

READ
STUDY
GET INFORMED

Mark JGS

What i'm niticing here is a good sense of unity between satanists. Christians fight with one another but you guys are calm and collected. I like you people.

Devilnl

You're not my brother you are an insignificant wastrel. Please divert to the Catholic Church and call them brother and sister. Unless you are from my mama and papa knock that crap off.

You're dead to me.

Christianity is a dead horse and I don't wish to beat it anymore.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Please note that the "DIR" section is not for debate or name calling. Insulting anyone is not appropriate for any of our sections, and will result in warnings.

d.

_______
Devilnl said:
You're not my brother you are an insignificant wastrel. Please divert to the Catholic Church and call them brother and sister. Unless you are from my mama and papa knock that crap off.

You're dead to me.

Christianity is a dead horse and I don't wish to beat it anymore.

that's all very butch and manly, but considering his last activity on these forums took place 05-19-2005, i very much doubt he will read this.

A

angellous_evangellous

divine said:
that's all very butch and manly, but considering his last activity on these forums took place 05-19-2005, i very much doubt he will read this.

Don't mind him, his mind is ardently working on Nietzsche. :rolleyes:

Mary Blackchurch

Free from Stockholm Syndrome
Nietzsche had great things to say.

I am just wondering who everyone is 'hailing" here. I feel like I am watching Rosemary's baby. There is no Christian therefore there is no Satanist. One thing that will solve all the bible bashing for you guys is to change the name of your belief system. Satan was a mytholical adversary to the ever mythological Christ as well you know. By calling yourselves by his name, you're going to get rumoured as doing evil things because he supposedly did.
Anton LaVey said--right before he died--that he wasn't sure he did the right thing in calling himself a satanist rather, if he could, he would redefine the term '"satanism" as freethinking. Not to worry, John Lennon was right. Christianity will die out and free-thinkers are on the rise. It's inevitable. Time is wasting. tick tock.

Mary Blackchurch

Free from Stockholm Syndrome
Yes Danisty, but in a negative way which created these rumours. If you want to beat the christians--then you have to out-think them. Fighting them by getting negative attention is no good because they are brainwashed people who can see no other way. I used to be one and had no thought for anything else. Sure there are other christians like myself that start to question things that are glaringly obvious and leave the myth behind, but most won't even hear of it out of fear and pure hatred. Thus, they will put you down and oppress you out of this same fear.

To create more "satanists" you must become free-thinkers with no homage to any invisible deity. Then you will have followers. I would be one--but I would NEVER hail anyone or thing that I have not nor cannot see, touch, smell, hear, etc. Never again. Not to mention, the mere name 'satan"-which means "accuser" really makes the main three religions look correct. Because if God's arch adversary exists--even in the people, then God must as well.

IanAlmighty

Lurking Existentialist
Ðanisty said:
Anton LaVey chose the name Satanism to get people's attention. He succeeded at that.
That was one of many reasons. The usage of the word 'Satan' in Satanism was about many things. Adversarialism, opposition to most Christian values, the under-dog hero. Lavey saw Satan as the mythological figure who never really got a word in edgewise. He also noticed that the word Satan was used to prosecute and label carnal desires and ambitions.