• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John was a Pharisee

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Ok we can speculate then whom it was??
yet how did they manage to get their hands on details, that were most likely kept private i.e. the council suggesting to kill Lazarus again?
To me that would imply it came directly from one of the council members, whom were there or had knowledge of this.
It is very much been put as John, so most people take it as John the disciple without extra research.
Yet then within it most of it contradicts Yeshua and stands against the other gospels so in my opinion making it none valid…
Now that is the biggest point, most of Christianity rest on, the book of John, not on what Christ taught in the slightest.
When I have been trying to point how much Paul contradicts, most people will either turn around and say well peter (stone) was his friend…well obviously if translations hadn’t been made to be mis-represented as in Christ said Judas and Simon will betray him….so that is Simon the Stone easily out of the way, to clear for the truth of what Christ really meant….as they directly stand in the path of his true meaning.

Yet the next point after Paul and Simon is always John said it, yet implies Christ did, well after re-reading the gospels again after a heated discussion…
I realized that the books of John is clearly not relating the same Yeshua…
In John it relates an egotistical fool claiming it self to be God…yet in the other gospels we see his true colours of someone very humble forgiving and standing by the scriptures correctly…

So this is my reason for saying John was a Pharisee as clearly it is intentional to discredit Yeshua, as he look like a complete idiot in it, according to knowing the Bible as he contradicts it to much.

As do Paul and Simon in all the same places and same points, almost like the Pharisee wanted people to believe what they did, and they forced everyone else to believe the same through tricky, corruption, murder and mistranslating etc…(continues as Vatican)

Now when the Bible actually foretold this chain of events then seriously we owe it to God and Yeshua to stand up and fix it as he meant.

Now fair enough on if a Pharisee, yet a member of the council or someone who could have collected that knowledge…to me it makes the most sense of John Nicodemus as it is a personal account in the gospel of John where Nicodemus approaches Yeshua as no one else mentions it…no one else would know the exact measurements of good brought for his death, yet the person who did that, would have….everyone else might have known what they were, yet not quantities.

The things is with this is its not a question that can be believed or not it is clear as day that John contradicts.
ok may take wise peoples to see it; as we see with the case of Paul and how our top theologians and peoples who really studied noticed that Paul is blatantly contradicting…
John is slightly different he is claiming Yeshua said all them things, when clearly on many case they can be disproved by the other gospels of what Yeshua said, and the old testament as being way off and in fact to deter from ever following of Yeshua.

Ronald

John/Yochanan either was from the planet Mars or he was deep in Kabbalah, he wrote on the SOD level of interpretation. In the book of Yochanan/John and Revelations both are so different form what are called the "Synoptic Gospels."
Take the first words in the book of Yochanan, In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God, He was with God in the beginning, All things came to be through him and without him nothing was made being.
In him was life and the life was the light of mankind. The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not suppressed it.
Matthew, Mark, or Luke ever spoke in this almost weird way. All through this book such mysterious and odd events and no one else spoke of the love like Yochanan.
He, Yochanan was at every event but not once does he see an event like the others.
The second writer who was revealing mysteries was Sha'ul.
When you research Hebrew, you find there are four levels of interpretation, shortened into the acronym PARDES. When you check it out you will find the four gospels are written in those four levels, they are not synoptic as claimed, but mark being the P'shat/simple and progressing up to the fourth level SOD/Spiritual level.
One really can't appreciate Yochanan until you know something about the level he wrote on.
Look up the Hebrew achronym PARDES, I am a poor typist and it would take me two days to teach it to you, and you could spend an hour on the subject and get the gist of it.
If you went to the site that described what a Sadducce and a Pharrissee were you will see Yochanan could never have been a Sadducee, they don't believe in resurrection, in Revelations what does Yochanan elaborate upon? The resurrected Yeshua coming againand raising the dead. NOT A SADDUCEE!

Todah Rabah
Shalom

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
The Author of Revelations is clearly not the same John, there are grammatical errors in Greek that John doesn't make. There are points like you are mentioning that do not tally with the other authors writings.
That was checked by my self and a book I found by a Biblical scholar of 40 years whom had said the same and done allot more research to prove why it couldn't have been.

Ronald

There is ample evidence that the Gospel Writer Yochanan and the writer of revelations is the same Yochanan. Both on the SOD level and not another writer except Sha'ul who wrote on several different levels, one of them SOD. He makes revealtions on many occations.
I think I figured out your motivation to claim he was a Pharissee, which Sha'ul always admitted, well, most of the disciples believed and lived as Pharisees.
Both groups feared Yeshua, but on different grounds, both because of their human nature, their motive to CYA! Check out how many Pharisees became believers, kept on being of that order, but not admitting inside the Temple to be converts because of fear they would be barred from continuing to reap the benefits of their esteemed postion, and the monetary loss it would mean.
Yeshua could be proven a pharisee, some theologians do just that.
Yeshua was the son of God, the impress image of the unseen God.
All the disciples and that includes Sha'ul imitated the Mashiach, it is the religionist who reshape the gospels and the books of Sha'ul to their advantage for the same reasons as the Priests in the first century! MONEY!
Christianity has it's roots in the Hebrew bible/Tanack, some are finding that out and returning to the God of Abraham, Issack and Jaccob, that the New Covenant is made with the house of Israel and that you as a Christian are grafted into that Hebrew root. If the root be holy so shall the branches be holy. Anything else is "Replacement Theology" the cause of all kinds of mayhem committed in the Name of Jesus Christ!
Shalom