• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John McAfee didn’t kill himself

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
I wept when I heard how they did him in. Mr. McAfee was the public figure I looked up to the most. I came across him in high school while watching the Libertarian Party debates. His philosophy and lifestyle helped propel me into the rabid anarchist I am today. His wife said the last words he told her over the phone were “I love you, I’ll call you in the evening.” They murdered him in such a disrespectful way, and they did it in a way where it is blatantly obvious he was murdered.

perhaps they got to him as they were releasing the Catalonian Separatist leaders. I know some were jailed in Barcelona, same prison I’m not sure, but those events happened the same day.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
How can you call yourself an Anarchist yet support positions such as free market capitalism, a form of society that is intrinsically tied to authoritarian government and whose foundation (private property) literally cannot function without state power?