• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John Lennon - Imagine

MNoBody

They had a culture that developed to accommodate the environment. I imagine ours has been and is in that process now. There is no need to force the Universe to bend a knee, it is working on the job now, and always has been working on the job.
perhaps...maybe there are other perspectives
2c166d674fa45b15b7e8bd1758c27039.jpg

since there is no final answer that can be confirmed as to why all this bizarre existential phenomenology exists...despite all the self declared experts in the field, any suggestion, no matter how far out there then becomes a possibility.
something to consider.

MNoBody

It has to do with a copy of your picture that I have now been able to insert into my post #118. Did you not see the last line when you posted it originally?
notwithstanding, since I was being sarcastic as to the uncollaborative remark

MNoBody

07cea252b9ce1585dc70b7521e99d123.jpg

If everyone sat around meditating there wouldn't be much abundance. I guess that's why some monks sustain by begging.
well, that's an obvious fact....however that represents how many of all those thusly engaged?
many such people are quite "productive" in the sense that is being implied that they are not.