• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John 8:44

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Does John 8:44 remind you of anyone? disinformation?

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

:D maybe tokyo rose? or joseph mccarthy?

Workman

UNIQUE
Does John 8:44 remind you of anyone? disinformation?

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

:D maybe tokyo rose? or joseph mccarthy?
For it already has been said..but rather did they not know..of who I Am..and [Instead] for {Whom} I Am NOT! For they said it by thought, it be already known of me..but [none]..I knew not in any of them.

Beware!..before whom I am NOT! But the Devil..was too, is [ME]..and for mine..with shall be for your(s) to fear!..My Father already knew who I was..and through lusts was drawn for more to dwell in.. ”SO DID I WILL”...and here I am to stand before you.

Yes!..It was true, i killed of which I was to begin with..and for now I am the beginning. So here I am..bring forth on whom be to listened..for which i had said..was NOT by its TRUTH!

But of my (lied).. towards my truth.

For I am to be ‘The Greatest Liar’,
And I have brung forth to you [My Lies] to share...(not yours, but of mine only..to share with you).

From One thing that one must learn to know, is that one can NOT know something unless they were learnt by that something..what it means is for the one whom is learning will learn more by their mistakes in it, be therefore it’s need for ones learned of its how/why/what...etc.
This be like of its ‘finer’ way in tuning for its knowledge.

It’s reasoned for this to be...and its reason was created the same for us humans to be of...in the [NEW].
(keep in mind: everything is done by its ORDER.)

When one becomes in the ‘new’ of something..there will be of a lot of lying from one to proceed in to find their (what) be its truth..
to find the ‘truth’..you must first find the lie(s)..

But within its lying..are not done by the other(new).. but was done by their own thought of it(new)...for their reasons and purposes being in ‘the new.’

By in its way for being new..is to find in their ‘truth’(reason/purpose)...meaning in one becoming what they desire for as their truth..and for being to their (WHAT IS) that I LIKE..about the ‘new’...

Than by which (likely) for desired to their liking..will become in their truth for their reason/purpose. but say if they didn’t like what had become to be seen from the new..it will than become of their LIE(D)!...
Not! because it lied to them, but because they lied to it..by their doing for what was [thought] to be known AS..for your liking(s).
For that was A Lie(in the mind).

So than one has lived long enough time to its new..and now one knows by which for as NOT be theirs..was created by their own being ‘LIED’ by of their being of the new.

Even a Lie can be its truth!
For there can be no truth in it!