• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joe Biden violates his own mask mandate

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Is this is what it has come down to?

I went to our shops yesterday, I forgot to put my mask on; it was in my back pocket. I remembered hal-way round.

Terrible, perhaps I should start a thread about me

Why not, bro? I can just see it. We all each of us start a thread confessing our grave hypocrisy in that on some occasion we failed to wear a mask when we told everyone we would. We take that to the logical conclusion that has already been proposed to us by @Shaul: The conclusion that we are hypocrites one and all, and thus any views and opinions we have on matters of morality must be judged lacking in gravitas.

But Shaul has yet to tell us what the point and purpose of such an exercise would be, not even in terms of how it might be applied to Biden. I'm concerned that it in some way or another helps to end the pandemic in the Fall, and restart the economy much sooner, for doing those things here would not only benefit Americans, but also ripple outward to help other peoples. too. I'm confident Shaul has thought this thing through and knows exactly where he wants it to go, and can explain to us how it helps America, and indeed the world, move forward.

@Shaul?

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
I must confess I accidently messed up my absentee ballot.So I didnt vote for either Donald Trump or Biden.

I'm curious why it's called an "absentee ballot" in the US. In the UK it's called a "postal vote", we've been doing it here for years.
"Absentee ballot" gives the impression it's not a proper vote or something.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Too forget so quickly someone might wonder if he has diminished mental capacity l

**mod edit** Trump is finished, gone, deal with it .

For a photo op of a family group , why would they not take their masks off. I would suspect there were also a few shot taken with them on.

You have now posted 4 or 5 posts on the same subject in this thread offering nothing new. **mod edit**

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Cause you arent at the voting booths I guess.

I can see the logic, but this description might be used to suggest that such votes are somehow invalid.
Not that any politician would ever stoop so low, of course.. :p

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I can see the logic, but this description might be used to suggest that such votes are somehow invalid.
Not that any politician would ever stoop so low, of course.. :p
Of course not! How dare you suggest a thing! Lol

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
If you think that wasn't done for Trump as well, then I don't know where you've been the past 4 years.
How many memes did I see making fun of the size of his hands, his combover and his spray-tan. None of which obviously impacted his presidency at all.
Unfortunately all the rest did - his personality defects, his obnoxious (and uncivil) behaviour towards many others (including those on 'his team'), and his disastrous actions that may have benefitted some but didn't for the vast majority - much of which existed outside of the USA. :oops: Lampooning has been a sport for a long while, if one hasn't much else (and where some are not so willing to listen), so lay off complaining. :D

Audie

Veteran Member
On Wednesday President Biden issued an Executive Order requiring all person on Federal property to wear a mask. Later on the very same day he went to the Lincoln Memorial, which is Federal property and did not wear a mask.

On the same visit his grandchildren who were with him posed without masks.

Detecting possible inconsistency or even (shudder) hypocrisy is so tiresome.

Shaul

Premium Member
If no one is around, or risk of transmission is very low, I don't even wear a mask (and I'm one of those people who will call others out for not wearing one or getting to close).
Ok. But if you don’t wear a mask at all times on Federal property you are violating Biden’s Executive Order,

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Rules are for the little people.

In the news....
EsODcCXXIAQD4_T

Is Mask-Slipping the New Manspreading?
Woah! That word coming from you?:eek:
Go to a doctor. NOW. You clearly are very sick.
And no. I've seen plenty of gals who are nosey ********.

tytlyf

Not Religious
On Wednesday President Biden issued an Executive Order requiring all person on Federal property to wear a mask. Later on the very same day he went to the Lincoln Memorial, which is Federal property and did not wear a mask.

On the same visit his grandchildren who were with him posed without masks.
Interesting, you'd think Biden would get praise for ignoring Mask rules from people on the right?
Get your story straight!
Admit you prefer him to not wear a mask. So why complain when he's doing something you approve of? lmao

tytlyf

Not Religious
Ok. But if you don’t wear a mask at all times on Federal property you are violating Biden’s Executive Order,
There are exceptions in the bill. You didn't read it did you?

"(d) Heads of agencies may make categorical or case-by-case exceptions in implementing subsection (a) of this section to the extent that doing so is necessary or required by law, and consistent with applicable law. If heads of agencies make such exceptions, they shall require appropriate alternative safeguards, such as additional physical distancing measures, additional testing, or reconfiguration of workspace, consistent with applicable law. Heads of agencies shall document all exceptions in writing."

Executive Order on Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing | The White House

InChrist

Free4ever
Exactly, InChrist! That is so spot on! And I see you here reaching across the aisle to remind me of one of the few times you and I have stood shoulder to shoulder in common cause with each other! I am referring, of course, to that time just a year or so back when we both stood up together to denounce hypocrisy!

InChrist, I will always remember us taking on Trump's hypocrisy in promising to "drain the swamp" while taking no action against the appalling corruption in his administration! It felt so good to know you had my back that day.

Enough about me! What were your own fondest memories of the time both of us called out Trump for his hypocrisy?

InChrist?
Sorry, I don’t remember our conversations on the subject. But if you would be so kind to link the post(s), I’d appreciate the refresher.

Or are you being sarcastic? Hope not.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It’s probably not about the importance of the mask as much as it’s about the never ending, blatant hypocrisy.
Don't expect people like Biden to ever lead by example. The mentality of, "Do as I say, and not as I do" is a hallmark trait of this new regime.
Considering that you two have worshiped a morally bankrupt buffoon for the last four years, are either of you really in a position to make such judgement?