• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Job 7:9

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
What do you think of Job 7:9
I think we can Not resurrect oneself or another.
That is why Job looked forward to a future day resurrection as per Job 14:13-14; Job 14:7
That 'appointed time' would be the future Resurrection Day meaning Jesus' millennium-long day of governing over Earth.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I think it's kind of silly. Humans won't come back to life or be resurrected when the temperature falls below the dewpoint. A cloud will.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Once a cloud dissipates it is gone never to come back

The cloud being gone forever is an illusion. The cloud is made up of water molecules in their liquid state. When the temperature increases above the dewpoint, the water molecules are still in the air, but the air is warm enough to evaporate the liquid. Once the air is cooled below the dewpoint, the molecules once again return to the form of liquid, and the cloud returns.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
The cloud being gone forever is an illusion. The cloud is made up of water molecules in their liquid state. When the temperature increases above the dewpoint, the water molecules are still in the air, but the air is warm enough to evaporate the liquid. Once the air is cooled below the dewpoint, the molecules once again return to the form of liquid, and the cloud returns.
No, no, no. The original cloud is gone forever, what appears afterward is a different cloud using the same material. No two clouds are the same and you can't cross the same river twice

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I think it's kind of silly. Humans won't come back to life or be resurrected when the temperature falls below the dewpoint. A cloud will.
Apparently, No temperature falling below the dewpoint because Earth will be restored into a beautiful paradisical condition as the Garden of Eden was according to Revelation 22:2.
Earth was a paradise at the time of Eden, Earth will again be a paradise under Christ's coming 1,000-year reign over Earth.
From paradise lost to paradise regained through God's kingdom government of Daniel 2:44; Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Once you are dead, you are dead. All things said and done.
Not always dead according to the Bible because of the Resurrection Hope - Revelation 1:18
ALL things said and done is: that God gave Jesus the Resurrection Power over the grave.
That is why ' there will be ' (future tense) a resurrection............. Acts of the Apostles 24:15.

Milton Platt

Not always dead according to the Bible because of the Resurrection Hope - Revelation 1:18
ALL things said and done is: that God gave Jesus the Resurrection Power over the grave.
That is why ' there will be ' (future tense) a resurrection............. Acts of the Apostles 24:15.

So the claim goes.....

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
No, no, no. The original cloud is gone forever, what appears afterward is a different cloud using the same material. No two clouds are the same and you can't cross the same river twice

The cloud, in its true nature, continues on, even if one cannot perceive it as a cloud. It has no beginning and no end. It can become a cloud again given the right circumstances. :)

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
The cloud, in its true nature, continues on, even if one cannot perceive it as a cloud. It has no beginning and no end. It can become a cloud again given the right circumstances. :)
The water molecules that formed the original cloud do not if the original cloud again, they form a totally different cloud. The original cloud is gone and some of the water molecules that formed it are off gallivanting elsewhere like in the ocean or in my beer. The beer is not the cloud and the cake is a lie. And by the cake is a lie I mean that the cake is a lie. Don't fall of it.

Jay Jacobus

If clouds didn't exist, all land would be desert. You might try to see where your interpretation came from.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
The water molecules that formed the original cloud do not if the original cloud again, they form a totally different cloud. The original cloud is gone and some of the water molecules that formed it are off gallivanting elsewhere like in the ocean or in my beer. The beer is not the cloud and the cake is a lie. And by the cake is a lie I mean that the cake is a lie. Don't fall of it.

Exactly my point. The original cloud was was never the water molecules' true nature to begin with; just a temporary state of being. If you haven't figured it out, I'm using the clouds analogously, just as Job 7:9 is doing.

Jay Jacobus

Exactly my point. The original cloud was was never the water molecules' true nature to begin with; just a temporary state of being. If you haven't figured it out, I'm using the clouds analogously, just as Job 7:9 is doing.

Hardly relevant to Job. Job was very human in his responses and I dmire that more than I admire any other profit. Job was the man. He was not a parody.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Hardly relevant to Job. Job was very human in his responses and I dmire that more than I admire any other profit. Job was the man. He was not a parody.

If he was that much of a man, he would have donated all profits to charity.

And what I posted was quite relevant, thank you. If you failed to understand it, well...that's on you. :)

Jay Jacobus

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Care to rephrase?
Clouds have a purpose but your anol
If he was that much of a man, he would have donated all profits to charity.

And what I posted was quite relevant, thank you. If you failed to understand it, well...that's on you. :)
Job did not speak to his friends as if he were a king or a prophet or a leader. He spoke as a man and every word he spoke was true. God reprimanded the friends and restored Job. Why? Because Job answered as a man nothing more..Job was the hero we all want.