• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jim Bakker: Research Shows This Gel I’m Selling “Kills Every Venereal Disease” And . . .

Skwim

Veteran Member

Can Cause Cancer, Birth Defects, And Other Reproductive Harm."

"For more than a year now, televangelist Jim Bakker has been selling a “Silver Solution”

silver-3-2-3-pack-m.png

$124.60
that he claims gets rid of “all venereal diseases.”

All of them.

He’s still at it, reminding his elderly Christian audience of what they really need.

knAbncn6eZBPwS6H

Right Wing Watch on Twitter

… I always get on the venereal disease, because it’s really insanity that… this product kills every venereal disease that there is! They tell me. I mean, that’s the research that has been done on it that I’ve seen. And the gel does the same thing. And it just takes care of so many things.
Someone show me that research. I have to see the research.

Bakker would be doing his audience a favor by reminding them of the serious side effects. On his website, there’s a link specifically for California residents:

"We are providing the following warning for products linked to this page:

WARNING: This product [Silver Solution] contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
"​

So your venereal disease may go away but your kids may get cancer. Nice work, Jesus."
source