• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jihad on terrorism

islam abduallah

one of the most common miconceptions for westerns about Islam is the concept of Jihad, an american friend "non muslim" told me we believe that if a muslim said the word Jihad that means everything is gone and he suicide boombing himself in us!! this is a pure misconception for the word Jihad, the reasons are many things like ignorance about islam, media, bad examples of Muslim,...
here under a documentary video that illustrates the word Jihad from A to Z and how Muslims should fight, why, and when? i'll summary the main points of the video in the following points
1-defining Jihad
2-types of Jihad, spiritual Jihad, verbal Jihad and comabtive Jihad
3-defining of terrorism
4- are all of terrorists Muslims?
5-the root cause of terrorism
6-state terrorism
7-effectivness of terrorism of state
8-Combative Jihad
9-when it's allowed for Muslim to go for combative Jihad
10-what allowed and not allowed for Muslims to do while combative Jihad
11-combative Jihad cut & paste
12-is combative Jihad is against non muslims because of their religion?
13-Combative Jihad doesn't allow killing civilians
14-Islam opinion on terrorists
15-the Islamic code of combate "nobody can be fought except a combatant, don't torture prisoners of war, don't kill an animal, don't destroy crobs, don't destroy infrastructure, protect houses of worship, don't harm women, kids and elders, bury the death of your enemies, don't mutilate bodies,
16-Holy war is Jihad?
17-defeating errorism
18-End of terrorism?
i think these are the main points of the video, i hope you could have enough time to watch it and enjoy it and please if you like it don't let it stop at your machine and share it

you can find the whole video in the below link
YouTube
produced by bridges foundation http://www.bridges-foundation.org/