• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jihad-Killer Paused to Speak to Fellow Muslim and Give Him a High Five During His Stabbing Spree

Cooky

Veteran Member
What a filthy and disgusting excuse for a human being.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-01-at-1.34.04-PM-400x267.png

HORROR VIDEO: France Jihad-Killer Paused to Speak to Fellow Muslim and Give Him a High Five During His Stabbing Spree in France - Geller Report News

Cooky

Veteran Member
What did you do, eat a plate of pressure cooked beans and uncooked Onions? There is more than enough hate to go around without concentrating on Muslims. IGNORE = ON

Sometimes the truth hurts Ellen. I know you have close ties with Islam, but burying your head in the sand is not going to make this mess go away.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Wow, you've become a full-blown hatemonger, Landon. You gonna post trash from Bare Naked Islam next? How about the Daily Stormer? You're in the sewer now.

HonestJoe

What a filthy and disgusting excuse for a human being.
The man talking to the killer? It isn’t clear what he said and you don’t even know he was Muslim. Isn’t it possible that he was just trying to talk his way out of being stabbed or even trying to talk the killer down or distract him to give the authorities more time to respond? You appear to be taking an unvalidated and out-of-context video and applying your preconceived conclusions on it (or worse, blindly accepting the preconceived conclusion the website you linked told you).

Erebus

I saw a man raising his hand while backing away from somebody wielding a knife. The attacker then offered a high five and he returned it.

Everything about the man's body language here tells me he's frightened and wants to get away. Frankly, if a man waving a knife in my face and ranting at me offered me a high five, I'd probably return it too.

More to the point, not even Fox News and the Daily Mail tried for this angle on the story and this is the sort of thing they snap up in a heartbeat. The Geller Report is simply not a reliable source of news.