• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jewscout - SuperMod! HOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavi

When I first joined the forum I thought you were a girl...but then some of your answers didn't quite fit. I finally figured it out because, well, I'm a genius.

Nice to know more about you. :)
Haha, isn't that nice! :biglaugh: Well, Huff, I registered and hopefully you can help guide me around here as well as some other memebers have. Thank you for teaching me a lot about Judaism on the Shabbat last night. I got a lot of questions answered about Judaism, but of course I will still have to research and study more. :highfive:

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Kavi said:
Haha, isn't that nice! :biglaugh: Well, Huff, I registered and hopefully you can help guide me around here as well as some other memebers have. Thank you for teaching me a lot about Judaism on the Shabbat last night. I got a lot of questions answered about Judaism, but of course I will still have to research and study more. :highfive:
glad you enjoyed Shabbat Chelsea!
hopefully we can have ya'll over again sometime i really enjoyed it!:highfive:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Huff, do you think that recent events in your life have thrown a shadow over your beliefs ? I know that we can so easily let 'downers' change our direction ?
(I hope you don't mind my asking)

jewscout

Religious Zionist
michel said:
Huff, do you think that recent events in your life have thrown a shadow over your beliefs ? I know that we can so easily let 'downers' change our direction ?
(I hope you don't mind my asking)

no, on the contrary i think they have only strengthened my beliefs and resolve to make aliyah to israel.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
jewscout said:
no, on the contrary i think they have only strengthened my beliefs and resolve to make aliyah to israel.

Hey, That's wonderful! You have dealt with this blow better than I would have!

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Maize said:
Huff, so where is all the good nightlife in Richmond?

Richmond?? night life???

well i go to banditos every now and then w/ my sister
There's Have a Nice Day Cafe...i have a cousin who works there.

Status
Not open for further replies.