• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jews for Trump attacked by leftist radicals

Cooper

Jews for Trump is a real thing in Broward and Miami-Dade County, and HIspanics for Trump will probably be significant this year in more than just the Cuban areas. Those violent protests may have really hurt you guys in Florida, because there's never been a year where my whole family voted Republican. Even my sister and her Girlfriend. Those stunts those NY Democrat Schmucks pulled on the Orthodox community wearing masks was pretty serious to people at my synagogue, especially in relation to those BLM guys whose first amendment rights they protected. Think about this little tidbit, the number of female Republicans and "unlikely to vote" Republicans have led the way in closing the Mail-in vote gap to 150,000 votes, and it'll be 50,000 on election day where Republican super voters outnumber Democrats by 2-1. Hispanic and female Republicans have basically given Trump an extra 40,000 votes in Miami-Dade, and Democrats have missed their mail-in voter numbers by a huge margin with no sign of a ground game. I can only imagine that you've spooked people. And yeah... completely blacking out favorable news for Trump, and eliminating authenticated news reports with a witness from the platforms most people use. Banning conservative voices. Everybody notices.