• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jews for Trump attacked by leftist radicals

Cooky

Veteran Member
I'd rather laugh at feeble RW attempts at labeling everything LW with an attitude as antifa. Especially when those with the attitude showing up are RW brutes (who get people calling the police to report them, as antifa, even though the brutes were invited to fight off antifa - that story is my favorite of them all). Or they just invoke the name antifa when violence does become involved. Really, I don't even think what they say should have a capital A, because Antifa is a real thing, but all these cries and panics about antifa, it's really no different than the Christians wanting to blame a devil or the Devil for their woes. As an abstract idea it can paint all sorts of images, but all they are are images. It's not real. Demon possession can explain bipolar disorder or seizures, but that's not actually what's going on. Humans are tempted to do things they shouldn't. No devil needed. Here lately RW invocations of antifa are basically the same. A false narrative to explain the world. Sure, some riots happened. But typically they are started by opportunistic weasels, and from there it's psych 101 with group behavior.
And you really have to remember, there no "real" antifa. It's more of an ideology. Similar to how V explains ideas in V for Vendetta.

I think condemning it is the right thing to do... Both sides should condemn these people as one. We can't afford to excuse them for their bad behavior.

I guess that's the only point of this thread.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
We can't afford to excuse them for their bad behavior.
It really depends. People don't want to accept it, but MLK did embrace rioting. Indiana independence was not only Gandhi's fight, and many were actually fighting and putting pressure on the English. It's better for the status quo and powers that be we don't know that, better to just forget about it all together (Like how MLK was anti-Capitalist. He was. But it's not often mentioned).
And it's hard to condemn it. Those MAGAs are the same ones who gassed a trans rally with their thick-black truck exhaust multiple times. These are the types who are openly racist and unashamed about it. They throw a fit if a Muslim at a fast food joint handles their food because "she'll poison it." The same sorts who don't care if they make us sick during a pandemic. And they want respected when someone lashes out? I'm expected to condemn that?
I only restrained myself when I saw their convey because I wouldn't be the one to give them that satisfaction. I wouldn't be their self-fulfilling prophecy, because, of course I wouldn't be seen as an crazy *****, as the video strongly suggests it would be antifa. It would be expected. It would be ammo for them. But "fuses were blowing" in my head.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I think condemning it is the right thing to do... Both sides should condemn these people as one. We can't afford to excuse them for their bad behavior.

I guess that's the only point of this thread.

People starting violence in the name of their politics are ****s.

There ya go. Consider them denounced.

PureX

Veteran Member
It's sickening how Trump supporters are targeted, harassed and attacked by left wing radicals. Shouldn't we all be condemning these acts, that the MSM such as CNN usually refrain from making public?
Who is "the radical left"? Oh, wait, it's anyone who "attacks Trump supporters". So why don't they condemn these "attacks"? Well, I guess it's because they're to busy attacking Trump supporters to condemn themselves for it.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I totally agree, hence my title... No, these are just everyday, run of the mill, left wing Biden supporters.
Seeing as over half the country supports Biden, according to the polls, that would seem to mean you think half the country behaves like this. Have you thought this through?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's sickening how Trump supporters are targeted, harassed and attacked by left wing radicals

This heinous action appears to be rife on both sides of the divide, both right* and further right who attack the opposite side should be firmly condemned buy all (not just the attacked side) and dealt with to the full extent of the law.

Youtube and American newspapers are full of attacks by both sides, why do you only condem attacks against the side you support?

* america does not have a left wing candidate even thought the far right like to call the opposition left

*shrug*... It's why I turned off Cable in 2005, and slowly starting getting more and more aggravated as all the BS I was avoiding via TV (garbage news, and commercial advertisements) started slowly creeping their way into this sphere as well. Disinformation is a powerful tool.

I stopped watching the TV and News around then too probably, maybe earlier possibly or right then. Tooooo irritating, and I hated how they started behaving and the "Fox News Style" which was being accepted but was so not like the news had been and felt before, lost any authority or respect, became so obviously just lying, propaganda, and very rude to guests even.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It's sickening how Trump supporters are targeted, harassed and attacked by left wing radicals. Shouldn't we all be condemning these acts, that the MSM such as CNN usually refrain from making public?

this what MAGA has become 4 years later hosea 8:7

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
IMO, neither side should be using or threatening violence, and yet there are some on both sides that have, and one of them is Donald J. Trump ["LIBERATE MICHIGAN!" and also "LIBERATE VIRGINIA!"].

IMO, neither side should be using or threatening violence, and yet there are some on both sides that have, and one of them is Donald J. Trump ["LIBERATE MICHIGAN!" and also "LIBERATE VIRGINIA!"].

Violence is bad because people get hurt, but if you look throughout history, sometimes peaceful stuff seems to take too long, so some people might think that things are urgent enough that they want to start getting into terrorism and violence to resolve their problems, or all out war/civil war.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Violence is bad because people get hurt, but if you look throughout history, sometimes peaceful stuff seems to take too long, so some people might think that things are urgent enough that they want to start getting into terrorism and violence to resolve their problems, or all out war/civil war.
Indeed. Part of the job of of competent government is to avoid significant segments of society getting to that point.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Who is "the radical left"? Oh, wait, it's anyone who "attacks Trump supporters". So why don't they condemn these "attacks"? Well, I guess it's because they're to busy attacking Trump supporters to condemn themselves for it.

Amen, brother! Amen! o_O

LzVrOcN.gif

Last edited:

Cooky

Veteran Member
They don't use that term. It's the radical domestic problem we're dealing with. They're going to crawl back under their rocks soon. Hide in the bunker, etc

Black people often use that word towards whites in a retaliatory way, usually just before throwing punches.