• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jews for Trump attacked by leftist radicals

Cooky

Veteran Member
It's sickening how Trump supporters are targeted, harassed and attacked by left wing radicals. Shouldn't we all be condemning these acts, that the MSM such as CNN usually refrain from making public?

Last edited:

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Is it also sickening how leftist radicals are targeted, harassed, and attacked by trump supporters?

Honestly, I don't really care one way or the other. Let the mind slaves fight each other in the streets while everyone just watches to the sides in wonder and amazement at how easily their minds are molded by those who only care about growing their own power for the sake of growing their own power.

State sponsored tibalism at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's sickening how Trump supporters are targeted, harassed and attacked by left wing radicals. Shouldn't we all be condemning these acts, that the MSM such as CNN usually refrain from making public?

It was hard to tell who was who or who was on whose side. Senseless violence from idiots. Trump has absolutely zero chance of winning in New York anyway, so the idea of having a caravan of Trump supporters - or the idea of attacking such a caravan - is completely irrational, unproductive, stupid, and will have absolutely zero effect on the outcome of the election.

New Yorkers...and they think they're so sophisticated and so much more cultured than the rest of us out in the provinces.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Do we actually know this was anti-fa or just more wanting to call anything and everything that voices strong opposition to the Right as antifa?

Cooky

Veteran Member
It was hard to tell who was who or who was on whose side. Senseless violence from idiots. Trump has absolutely zero chance of winning in New York anyway, so the idea of having a caravan of Trump supporters - or the idea of attacking such a caravan - is completely irrational, unproductive, stupid, and will have absolutely zero effect on the outcome of the election.

New Yorkers...and they think they're so sophisticated and so much more cultured than the rest of us out in the provinces.

The Trump supporters seemed to be the ones in support of law and order, where the leftists were in favor of chaos and violence.

Cooky

Veteran Member

But look how CNN tries to use rhetoric to make it look like the caravan started things... They make this claim first, to make it look like Trump supporters were the agitators, even though the man only got out if the car because his daughter was being attacked through an open window, all after having paint thrown at them, eggs, and other objects... And then CNN says they reached out to Jews For Trump for comment, to continue to paint them as guilty. :rolleyes:

"When the caravan met the group of counterprotesters in Times Square, some of the Trump supporters got out of their cars and came to blows with the other protesters, the law enforcement official said.

CNN has reached out to Jews For Trump for comment."
'Jews For Trump' supporters and counterprotesters clash during a demonstration in NYC - CNN

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
But look how CNN tries to use rhetoric to make it look like the caravan started things... They make this claim first, to make it look like Trump supporters were the agitators, even though the man only got out if the car because his daughter was being attacked through an open window, all after having paint thrown at them, eggs, and other objects... And then CNN says they reached out to Jews For Trump for comment, to continue to paint them as guilty.

"When the caravan met the group of counterprotesters in Times Square, some of the Trump supporters got out of their cars and came to blows with the other protesters, the law enforcement official said.

CNN has reached out to Jews For Trump for comment."
'Jews For Trump' supporters and counterprotesters clash during a demonstration in NYC - CNN

Which is why instead of buying into the divisive rhetoric, you check your news off multiple sources, to see the overarching frame of things.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Who are these people then? The Russians?
I'm not sure what you're getting at. I asked if we actually know this was antifa, or if the name just got thrown out there like it often does.
Then you said the person is a typical Biden supporter.
And now you bring in the Russians?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
*sighs*
it's just so aggrevating how the media walks so close to the edge of lies, yet doesn’t cross it. And it’s done intentionally.

*shrug*... It's why I turned off Cable in 2005, and slowly starting getting more and more aggravated as all the BS I was avoiding via TV (garbage news, and commercial advertisements) started slowly creeping their way into this sphere as well. Disinformation is a powerful tool.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Trump supporters seemed to be the ones in support of law and order, where the leftists were in favor of chaos and violence.

Well, at least the ones in the video. But some of it looked like mutual combat.

There was another scene where this guy was pointing out different people to the cops, while one of them said "I didn't do anything!" Did he point out the wrong guy? It's not really clear, but the cops just arrested someone and he may not have done anything. The video seemed disjointed, just a bunch of random clips thrown together.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I'm not sure what you're getting at. I asked if we actually know this was antifa, or if the name just got thrown out there like it often does.
Then you said the person is a typical Biden supporter.
And now you bring in the Russians?

Yes, I want you to tell me who these people are. I never said it was ANTIFA... I actually went out of my way not to describe them that way.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You know how youtube is... ;)
But in all honesty, it would probably be to the left's benefit to disown these people, and cast them off as some fringe type's.

They are fringe types. I think most on the left are peacefully voting and working. A few are out there raising a ruckus, but that's happening on both sides.

One can only hope that it doesn't escalate any further or get any worse than it already has been. This is not a road we want to go down.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You know how youtube is... ;)
But in all honesty, it would probably be to the left's benefit to disown these people, and cast them off as some fringe type's.
I'd rather laugh at feeble RW attempts at labeling everything LW with an attitude as antifa. Especially when those with the attitude showing up are RW brutes (who get people calling the police to report them, as antifa, even though the brutes were invited to fight off antifa - that story is my favorite of them all). Or they just invoke the name antifa when violence does become involved. Really, I don't even think what they say should have a capital A, because Antifa is a real thing, but all these cries and panics about antifa, it's really no different than the Christians wanting to blame a devil or the Devil for their woes. As an abstract idea it can paint all sorts of images, but all they are are images. It's not real. Demon possession can explain bipolar disorder or seizures, but that's not actually what's going on. Humans are tempted to do things they shouldn't. No devil needed. Here lately RW invocations of antifa are basically the same. A false narrative to explain the world. Sure, some riots happened. But typically they are started by opportunistic weasels, and from there it's psych 101 with group behavior.
And you really have to remember, there no "real" antifa. It's more of an ideology. Similar to how V explains ideas in V for Vendetta.