• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jewish Diaspora and Fragmented Jewish Texts and Lost Ideas

David Davidovich

From post #99 in another thread, @Ehav4Ever said:

To put it simply. Until the state of Israel was established most Jewish communities were in heavy survival mode with some communities having little or no contact between them, due to the exile. Of course, there are some communities that had more contact than others but certain ideas took months if not years to be tranfer information of ideas. Yet, when the Modern State of Israel was founding there was a hard process of performing mass immigrations of Jewish communities from around the world. This of course allowed Jewish communities that may have had little to no contact with other, due to distance, to basically be right on top of each other.

Now, for decades there has been lots of research into the traditions of all ancient Jewish communities. Most of the best of this research is in Hebrew, for obvious reasons.

Further, there are some though, influenced by Western culture, who see anything that is originally Jewish from Jewish culture to be of no culturally worth. There are some who saw anything that was anciently Jewish as a something to steal and profit off of. There is a good video in Hebrew about this about people who stole ancient Torah scrolls, books, etc. from Yemenite Jews when they were brought to the Modern State of Israel. The people who stole these items then went and sold them either on the black market or to antiquities collectors and musuems. In this one video a Yemenite Jewish man described how when he was a kid and family immagrated here, his father gave him a book that had been in their family for generations to hold on to. When they were at the port, a man came up to him and asked to look at the book. He didn't think anything of it and he let the man see the book. The man ran off with the book. Years later, when the Yemenite man grew older he saw the stolen book at a book store and when he tried to tell the shop owner that the book belonged to his family and had his family's name signed in it the man warned that he would call the police on him. The Yemenite man went to the police and the police verbally abused him and told him to get out.

Further, the Iraqi Jewish community before leaving Iraq faced a situation where saddam huisan stole a large amount of documents from the Jewish community. See the following video with what happened when the Iraqi Jewish community tried to get those documents back.

Therefore, @Ehav4Ever, your quote above brought to mind a question that I have had for a while, therefore, what I would like to ask you and other Jews and Torath Mosheh Jews: What is your viewpoint or the Jewish commentaries' viewpoint as to why Hashem allowed a Jewish diaspora to occur and for Jewish texts and ideas to be lost, or in shambles and fragments, and difficult to find and put together? That doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Ehav4Ever

What is your viewpoint or the Jewish commentaries' viewpoint as to why Hashem allowed a Jewish diaspora to occur

In the Torah, Hashem warned that if the Torah was not kept correctly by Torath Mosheh Israelis then it would open the door to various problems, which the hope would be that Israelis would return to the Torah. If that did not happen, then there would be more opportunities to return. Yet, because Hashem created to the land of Israel to be a place where the Torah was to be kept, by design, things like Avodah Zara performed by Israelis naturally has a bad reaction. Kind of like how if the body has an infection there are elements of the immune system that naturally activate to fight off the infection.

For us Jews, our ancestors accepted these conditions for accepting the responsibility of the Torah and the land of Israel. Throughout history all Torath Mosheh Jews accept this as the reality of the responsibility of the Torah.

There was a certain point, where the Israeli government of Northern Israel as well as the average Israeli living here [in the Shomron area] went so far into Avodah Zara that they could not remain in the land of Israel, based on the design of the location, if you will. There is an idea discussed in the Talmud of whether or not they will return. One view is unquestionably yes, and another is only if they return to the Torah.

Also of note that some of the Israelis who lived in the Northern region had already moved into the region of Yehudah (Judah) prior to the northern region Assyrian exile. Thus, there are some Jews today who have family histories of being from some of the Northern tribes.

In the region of Yehudah (Judah), there was less Avodah Zara but the amount that was happening was enough for the government to be exiled to Babylon, while the average Yehudi (Judean) was able to remain.

During the time of the Roman occupation, the challenge there was that there weren't enough leaders who could unite the various Jewish factions, push away those who were extremely dangerous, and also motivate the people in the right direction. Thus, at a certain point they were able to fight the Romans for a certain time but they could not sustain it.

The exile did do a few things. It caused a period where there were Jews who realized how much the exile was not desired and a chance to return to the previous situation was perfered. The exile also caused some Jews who were looking for a reason to remove themselves from the Jewish people/or to cause the destruction of the Jewish people to remove themselves in a way that they would not have done in the land of Israel.

There is also an idea in the Torah that land of Israel, when filled with Avodah Zara, needs to be given rest. It is a bit of a big idea but just think of it like the location being poisened and needed time to have the poisen run its course and be removed. Some of these are ideas that we Jews are supposed to get from understanding the way of things.

At the end of the day though, Hashem also put in place the chance for Jews to return to the optimal Torah sitaution. I.e. we Jews, in any generation, have the power to change the situation for the positive. We simply have to choose it as a nation.

and for Jewish texts and ideas to be lost, or in shambles and fragments, and difficult to find and put together?

The only things that were lost were those texts and ideas that were never critical for keeping Torah in every generation. Thus, this is the reason that for 2,000 years in exile in various locations around the world Torah Mosheh Jews were able to survive as a distinct group, while maintianing the commonality in far flung lands.

I did a video about this.

Last edited:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
What is your viewpoint or the Jewish commentaries' viewpoint as to why Hashem allowed a Jewish diaspora to occur ...
It is clear that this allowed for the introduction of chicken soup into Brooklyn, but I know of no commentary that addresses this.

... and for Jewish texts and ideas to be lost, or in shambles and fragments, and difficult to find and put together? That doesn't seem to make sense to me.
Thank you for your dispassionate and thoughtful question. :)

Ehav4Ever

and difficult to find and put together?

One thing I would to point out here is that all relevant information for keeping the Torah, in any generation, exists today. It is actually easy to find. The key is that most of it is going to be in Hebrew and Aramaic. Of course since the large majority of we Torath Mosheh Jews teach our children Hebrew and Aramaic it means that we have easy access to it.

Just notice how easily I can produce information, from the actual sources, to answer questions. ;)

David Davidovich

In the Torah, Hashem warned that if the Torah was not kept correctly by Torath Mosheh Israelis then it would open the door to various problems, which the hope would be that Israelis would return to the Torah. If that did not happen, then there would be more opportunities to return. Yet, because Hashem created to the land of Israel to be a place where the Torah was to be kept, by design, things like Avodah Zara performed by Israelis naturally has a bad reaction. Kind of like how if the body has an infection there are elements of the immune system that naturally activate to fight off the infection.

For us Jews, our ancestors accepted these conditions for accepting the responsibility of the Torah and the land of Israel. Throughout history all Torath Mosheh Jews accept this as the reality of the responsibility of the Torah.

There was a certain point, where the Israeli government of Northern Israel as well as the average Israeli living here [in the Shomron area] went so far into Avodah Zara that they could not remain in the land of Israel, based on the design of the location, if you will. There is an idea discussed in the Talmud of whether or not they will return. One view is unquestionably yes, and another is only if they return to the Torah.

Also of note that some of the Israelis who lived in the Northern region had already moved into the region of Yehudah (Judah) prior to the northern region Assyrian exile. Thus, there are some Jews today who have family histories of being from some of the Northern tribes.

In the region of Yehudah (Judah), there was less Avodah Zara but the amount that was happening was enough for the government to be exiled to Babylon, while the average Yehudi (Judean) was able to remain.

During the time of the Roman occupation, the challenge there was that there weren't enough leaders who could unite the various Jewish factions, push away those who were extremely dangerous, and also motivate the people in the right direction. Thus, at a certain point they were able to fight the Romans for a certain time but they could not sustain it.

The exile did do a few things. It caused a period where there were Jews who realized how much the exile was not desired and a chance to return to the previous situation was perfered. The exile also caused some Jews who were looking for a reason to remove themselves from the Jewish people/or to cause the destruction of the Jewish people to remove themselves in a way that they would not have done in the land of Israel.

There is also an idea in the Torah that land of Israel, when filled with Avodah Zara, needs to be given rest. It is a bit of a big idea but just think of it like the location being poisened and needed time to have the poisen run its course and be removed. Some of these are ideas that we Jews are supposed to get from understanding the way of things.

At the end of the day though, Hashem also put in place the chance for Jews to return to the optimal Torah sitaution. I.e. we Jews, in any generation, have the power to change the situation for the positive. We simply have to choose it as a nation.

I see. However, you almost seem to make it sound as if it's a 'maybe/possilby' situation, however, I recently watch a Jewish video where at
16:22, it sounds like the Jews returning to Israel is prophetic and is going to happen. Also, see what is said at 31:30. (Plus, please excuse me for bringing up Christianity and Jehovah's Witness, but Gog and Magog is also mentioned in the book of Revelation. Also, I think it's interesting that Jehovah's Witnesses say just about the same thing that Rabbi Michael Skobac says about Ezekiel and Gog and Magog, however, they substitute everything that is said about Isarel with the Jehovah's Witnesses organization.)

David Davidovich

One thing I would to point out here is that all relevant information for keeping the Torah, in any generation, exists today. It is actually easy to find. The key is that most of it is going to be in Hebrew and Aramaic. Of course since the large majority of we Torath Mosheh Jews teach our children Hebrew and Aramaic it means that we have easy access to it.

Just notice how easily I can produce information, from the actual sources, to answer questions. ;)

Okay, thanks, @Ehav4Ever.

David Davidovich

Also, this may be a bit off topic (and I didn't want to start a new thread for this), but at 32:24 in the Jews for Judaism video, Adam and Eve are mentioned and I would like to know if the Torath Mosheh Jews believe in a literal Adam and Eve, a literal talking snake, and the literal story of the Tower of Babel.

Ehav4Ever

I see. However, you almost seem to make it sound as if it's a 'maybe/possilby' situation,

No. The difference of opinion in one area of the Talmud was whether or not those in the Northern tribes who were exiled during the Assyrian invasion and don't return to the Torah/or don't want to will return will return. One view is that they [the Northern tribes that were exiled ruing the Assyrian invasion]. One of the views is simply, YES, BUT ONLY IF they return to the Torah first.

Also, remember that I stated that members of the norther tribes were also found in the region of Yehudah (Judea). There was a mix of all the tribes in Yehudah, even when the Assyrian exile was taking place. For example, in Yemen there are certain families that have family trees that trace to several of the Northern tribes. According to local tradition Israelis/Jews had been in Yemen - as a small community at first - going back to the 1st Temple period.

In terms of the return, the following videos may help:

The Jews of Afghanistan

We are from The Caucasus- The Mountain - Jews

How Jews Ended Up in India and China | The Jewish Story | Unpacked

Finding The Jewish Tribes of Ethiopia

Jews of Mizoram - India

Ehav4Ever

Also, this may be a bit off topic (and I didn't want to start a new thread for this), but at 32:24 in the Jews for Judaism video, Adam and Eve are mentioned and I would like to know if the Torath Mosheh Jews believe in a literal Adam and Eve, a literal talking snake, and the literal story of the Tower of Babel.

That is a very LONG topic. It would require a different thread. There are a MYRIAD of Torath Mosheh Jewish views on that matter. Most of them really require analyzing the Hebrew Text of the Torah and the language used. Jews for Judaism, in that area are giving you more of a cliff notes perspective because much of their information is directed at Jews who may fall victom to Christian missionaries. The ideal is that at some point that same Jews would move on to actually these kind of things directly in a Torath Mosheh Jewish environment.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Simple thoughts.

When I hadn't built the pyramids for technologies earth substance removal. Converting.

I owned a holier equal mutual human life.

I no longer own my first original human theist position as all of earths mass and had changed.

Exact advice.

Ehav4Ever

but Gog and Magog is also mentioned in the book of Revelation. Also, I think it's interesting that Jehovah's Witnesses say just about the same thing that Rabbi Michael Skobac says about Ezekiel and Gog and Magog, however, they substitute everything that is said about Isarel with the Jehovah's Witnesses organization.)

Gog and Magog is mentioned in the Hebrew Tanakh. The early Christians were aware of this like various other Jewish doom's cults from the 2nd Temple Period and after were. What often happened is that these cults, like early Jewish christianity, went off the rails by focusing on something that is a minor thing. I.e. the major thing mentioned in every prophetic writing in the Hebrew Tanakh is the importance for Jews to be Torath Mosheh Jews.

Gog and Magog is simply one step on a staircase that leads back the return of a Torah based nation in the land of Israel. It is by no means the entire staircase. Something as simply as doing the mitzvah of having joy on Pesahh (Passover), Shavuoth, and Succoth, Torath Mosheh Jews getting married and starting family, keeping Shabbat, teaching Jewish children Torah, etc. are way bigger steps and encompass more steps on the staircase.

Among Torath Mosheh Jews Sefer Yehhezqel (Ezekiel) has always been known to require the right kind of mindset and Torah understanding (Hebrew/Aramaic) before entering into such a text. What you have to remember that originally the term Kabbala/Qabbala among Torah based Jews was referrring to all of the Prophetic writings found in the Hebrew Tanakh.

The reality is that various sects that broke off like the early Jewish Christains and the chruches that eventually took over after they fall off the historical map often only focused on things in a apocolyptic kind of way. Where the surviving Torath Mosheh Jewish communities focused on the Torah as a whole.

Ehav4Ever

One suggestion I would make. If you start a new thread on this topic I would highly suggest that IF you are looking for a Torath Mosheh Jewish answer on these issues then you should put that in the thread. For example, a thread potentially called What are Torath Mosheh Jewish "only" Perspectives on Adam/Eve, talking snakes, and Tower of Bavel. Just to keep things focused you would also need to request that all answers be based solely on the Hebrew Torah and Torath Mosheh Jewish sources.

Otherwise if you looking for anyone's answer under the sun then there is no need to do what I advised. ;)

Ehav4Ever

Here are a few more interesting stories you may like.

Is This The World's Smallest Torah Scroll? National Library of Israel Treasures Revealed

How Did This 500 Year-Old Torah Survive The Nazis? National Library of Israel Treasures Revealed

Ehav4Ever

What is your viewpoint or the Jewish commentaries' viewpoint as to why Hashem allowed a Jewish diaspora to occur and for Jewish texts and ideas to be lost, or in shambles and fragments, and difficult to find and put together?

I think this video will speak to the heart of your question and the answer I gave about how Torath Mosheh Jewish communities around the world do lots of work to preserve what was necessary to keep the Torah going.

תימן: משבא לירושלים - Yemen: From Sheba to Jerusalem

In the below video it is all in Hebrew, but to explain about. This is a family that was brought from Yemen to Israel a few years ago. They brought with them an 800 year old Torah scroll that had been passed down from father to son in their family. (at about 0.50 in the video). I actually used to be a part of one of the communities where their family in Israel lives.

Last edited:

David Davidovich

David Davidovich said:
That is a very LONG topic. It would require a different thread.

Okay, I will take you up on that.

There are a MYRIAD of Torath Mosheh Jewish views on that matter.

Actually, I find that a bit strange that there are a lot of Torath Mosheh Jewish viewpoints on this matter. However, I will start another thread on this.

David Davidovich

Gog and Magog is mentioned in the Hebrew Tanakh. The early Christians were aware of this like various other Jewish doom's cults from the 2nd Temple Period and after were. What often happened is that these cults, like early Jewish christianity, went off the rails by focusing on something that is a minor thing. I.e. the major thing mentioned in every prophetic writing in the Hebrew Tanakh is the importance for Jews to be Torath Mosheh Jews.

Gog and Magog is simply one step on a staircase that leads back the return of a Torah based nation in the land of Israel. It is by no means the entire staircase. Something as simply as doing the mitzvah of having joy on Pesahh (Passover), Shavuoth, and Succoth, Torath Mosheh Jews getting married and starting family, keeping Shabbat, teaching Jewish children Torah, etc. are way bigger steps and encompass more steps on the staircase.

Among Torath Mosheh Jews Sefer Yehhezqel (Ezekiel) has always been known to require the right kind of mindset and Torah understanding (Hebrew/Aramaic) before entering into such a text. What you have to remember that originally the term Kabbala/Qabbala among Torah based Jews was referrring to all of the Prophetic writings found in the Hebrew Tanakh.

The reality is that various sects that broke off like the early Jewish Christains and the chruches that eventually took over after they fall off the historical map often only focused on things in a apocolyptic kind of way. Where the surviving Torath Mosheh Jewish communities focused on the Torah as a whole.

Okay, what you're saying is interesting, but I think it raised the question of: If the world was coming to an end, then wouldn't it be important to God or Hashem's people to know about this, and/or to prepare for this, and/or try to warn the rest of the world about this?

Also, I know that you say that every prophetic writing in the Hebrew Tanakh is for the importance of Jews to be Torath Mosheh Jews, however, what about Jewish eschatology since this is a thing that exists?

Jewish eschatology is the area of Jewish theology concerned with events that will happen in the end of days and related concepts. This includes the ingathering of the exiled diaspora, the coming of a Jewish Messiah, afterlife, and the revival of the dead. In Judaism, the end times are usually called the "end of days" (aḥarit ha-yamim, אחרית הימים), a phrase that appears several times in the Tanakh.

Because what's the point of having these verses and the chronology in it if it's just for the purpose of helping Jews to be Torath Mosheh Jews? (Also, please excuse this quoted article for making references to Apocryphal writings, but this article was the closes that I could find to a Jewish description.)

The historical apocalypses

In Daniel 7–8 the revelation takes the form of symbolic visions. In chapter 7, Daniel sees four beasts rising from the sea. Then he sees a judgment scene in which a white–headed "Ancient of Days" condemns the beasts and confers the kingdom on "one like a son of man" who comes on the clouds of heaven. This vision is explained to Daniel by an angel. The beasts represent four kings or kingdoms. The final kingdom is ruled not only by the "one like a son of man" but also by "the holy ones of the Most High" and "the people of the holy ones of the Most High." (The interpretation of the "one like a son of man" and of "the holy ones of the Most High" is disputed. Most probably, the former is the archangel Michael, who is explicitly identified as the "prince" of Israel in chapters 10 to 12, and the holy ones are the angelic host). In Daniel 8, the vision concerns a he-goat, which defeats a ram. Then one of its horns rises up against the heavenly host and disrupts the cult. The angel explains that the ram, which has two horns, represents the kings of Media and Persia, whereas the goat is the king of Greece. The rebellious horn represents an arrogant king who will succeed for a time but will suddenly be broken, "not by human hands." In Daniel 9, the revelation is triggered by a prophecy of Jeremiah that Jerusalem would be desolate for seventy years. An angel explains to Daniel that this really means seventy weeks of years, or 490 years. Finally, chapters 10 to 12 contain a lengthy prediction about kings and wars that is a thinly disguised overview of Hellenistic history and the wars between the Ptolemies of Egypt and the Seleucids of Syria. This account culminates in a persecution of "the holy covenant" by an arrogant king who exalts himself above every god. This king meets a sudden end, however. Then follows the resurrection of the dead, when the righteous martyrs are exalted in glory and their enemies are condemned to everlasting disgrace.

click here: Apocalypse: Jewish Apocalypticism to the Rabbinic Period | Encyclopedia.com

Ehav4Ever

Okay, what you're saying is interesting, but I think it raised the question of: If the world was coming to an end, then wouldn't it be important to God or Hashem's people to know about this, and/or to prepare for this, and/or try to warn the rest of the world about this?
You have to understand that there is no concept in the Hebrew Tanakh that the world is "coming to an end." That is not a Torath Mosheh concept. At best, one can call it - the world is getting a better start. I.e. according to Torath Mosheh, all of the prophets were describing a future where the Torah based nation returns better than it was previously. We know that to get there we don't focus on something that isn't relevant to the current reality. As the Rambam stated, the only difference between reality as it exists and what some call in English the "Messianic Era" or better yet as it is in Hebrew "Days of the mashiahh/Davidic king/Torah based kingdom in the land of Israel." Is that Israelis/Jews will be able to the keep Torah properly in the land of Israel w/o interference due to the will of Hashem.

Also, I know that you say that every prophetic writing in the Hebrew Tanakh is for the importance of Jews to be Torath Mosheh Jews, however, what about Jewish eschatology since this is a thing that exists?

You have to understand that "Jewish eschatology" is not our terminology. That is "foreign" termology.

Because what's the point of having these verses and the chronology in it if it's just for the purpose of helping Jews to be Torath Mosheh Jews?

Because to us, Torath Mosheh Jews, they aren't verses and chronology. It is the information, advice, instruction, etc. on how to be Torath Mosheh Jews and do the will of Hashem. Yet, none of those are the end of the story. What we Torath Mosheh Jews do is what really is the vehicle for our future.

David Davidovich

You have to understand that there is no concept in the Hebrew Tanakh that the world is "coming to an end." That is not a Torath Mosheh concept. At best, one can call it - the world is getting a better start. I.e. according to Torath Mosheh, all of the prophets were describing a future where the Torah based nation returns better than it was previously. We know that to get there we don't focus on something that isn't relevant to the current reality. As the Rambam stated, the only difference between reality as it exists and what some call in English the "Messianic Era" or better yet as it is in Hebrew "Days of the mashiahh/Davidic king/Torah based kingdom in the land of Israel." Is that Israelis/Jews will be able to the keep Torah properly in the land of Israel w/o interference due to the will of Hashem.

Well, you may have answered this before, but what about the J for J video about Gog and Magog? And I recall that you said something about how those videos are primarily for Jews who might be swayed by or who encounter Christian theology. And even if my recollection is correct, aren't there still frightening and intimidating 'The Day of the Lord' verses in Ezekiel and Zechariah and perhaps other verses in the Tanakh?

You have to understand that "Jewish eschatology" is not our terminology. That is "foreign" termology.

I see.

Because to us, Torath Mosheh Jews, they aren't verses and chronology. It is the information, advice, instruction, etc. on how to be Torath Mosheh Jews and do the will of Hashem. Yet, none of those are the end of the story. What we Torath Mosheh Jews do is what really is the vehicle for our future.

I see. So, then what about the verses in Daniel that refer to a Prophecy of Seventy Weeks - Wikipedia and the information from this website, which I'm pretty sure is Jewish.

A Prophetic Book

The book begins and ends with prophecy. The first words are a reminder of Isaiah’s prophecy predicting the exilic event (Isa 39: 6, 7). Likewise, the last chapter of the book concludes with a prophecy that concerns the coming of the kingdom of God and the end of human exile. Each chapter contains a prophecy. The vision or dream may predict an event that belongs to the present, individual life: the promise of wisdom and health after ten days (chap.1); Nebuchadnezzar’s illness of seven years (chap. 4); the end of Belshazzar’s reign. But prophecy will also take us to the far future: the rise of new kingdoms; the coming of the Messiah; a time of trouble, persecution, and war; and, more importantly, the time of Judgment, the time of the end, and the coming of God’s kingdom. The most characteristic feature of Daniel’s prophecy is its emphasis on the end. Out of the forty-nine biblical occurrences of the word “end,” nineteen are found in this book. Remarkably, the space devoted to the time of the end in the prophetic chapters of Daniel is greater than that given to any other moment of history. The book of Daniel is the book of the end. Even Daniel’s personal existence is affected by this emphasis. In his present life, he experienced a time of the end (Dan 1:18). It is interesting that the same expression is used to qualify the time of the cosmic end (Dan 12:13). The book concludes with this perspective that concerns every human being. The angel, who thus far had been speaking to Daniel, suddenly shifted and became more personal, seeming to address every one of us: “But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to receive your inheritance at the end of the days”(Dan 12:13).

click here: Seven Perspectives in the Book of Daniel (shalomlc.org)

Ehav4Ever

And even if my recollection is correct, aren't there still frightening and intimidating 'The Day of the Lord' verses in Ezekiel and Zechariah and perhaps other verses in the Tanakh?
No. Because, the Torah is the foundation, and in the foundation it is made clear that if the people of Israel keep the Torah properly then Hashem opens up the ability for there to be good of the world. Further, as Rabbi Mosheh ben Nachman (Ramban) even explained how we Torath Mosheh Jews have already looked in the abyss and we were not phased by it. Meaning, that when a Jew holds by Torath Mosheh we know that our people have survived the challenges of the past and well will survive the one of the present and the future. There is no need to be fearly if one actually reads Yehhezqel (Ezekiel) and Zecharyah (Zecheriah) in Hebrew from the start of their writings to the end. Both include the message that people of Israel will one day return to the Torah and also that the result will be for the benefit of the world. So, to worry about one step that is only there to show the benefit of keeping the Torah correctly in the land of Israel is nothing for us to fear and be intimidated by. Thus, we Torath Mosheh throughout all of history, even the challenging ones, survived/survive by having joy, getting married, starting families, teaching our children, and keeping the Torah that Hashem gave.