• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jetsonian

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I like to use this word to describe the dominant worldview of most Americans and Westerners in general back in the day before we converted to the post-apocalyptic worldview suggested by books and movies such as Logan's Run, Blade Runner, Soylent Green, A Clockwork Orange, Waterworld, The Matrix, The Postman, The Book of Eli, GATTACA, and AI.

Before that, we had the Jetsons, which promised or suggested a future where science and technology would solve all problems, and that the future could only become rosier.

You're probably familiar with the following styles of art and architecture from the Jetsonian era, but you might not know their associated names:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I like to use this word to describe the dominant worldview of most Americans and Westerners in general back in the day before we converted to the post-apocalyptic worldview suggested by books and movies such as Logan's Run, Blade Runner, Soylent Green, A Clockwork Orange, Waterworld, The Matrix, The Postman, The Book of Eli, GATTACA, and AI.

Before that, we had the Jetsons, which promised or suggested a future where science and technology would solve all problems, and that the future could only become rosier.

You're probably familiar with the following styles of art and architecture from the Jetsonian era, but you might not know their associated names:

Reminds me of the Fallout series. Which kind of combines both.

maxresdefault-44--1079708.jpeg