• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus's Kingdom, if jesus wasn't deity before, He is now[concept

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Jesus has been given all power, ie Jesu is on the Throne of Kingship, [it's His Kingship. What is sort of interesting is how this is obfuscated, to it somehow not being Jesus's Kingdom. No, it definitely is Jesus's Kingdom, regardless of how abstract you get with the verses.

This however is what Jesus tells us, anyway. Jesus says He has been given all power, and that is inherent to who Jesus is.

There can be a very strange obfuscation of this presented by religious organizations. Somehow, they present an idea that Jesus isn't in all power, even though Jesus Himself is the one who is definitely 'the one in power', Kingship.

The
Kingship is in concordance with the pre-incarnate Jesus, thusly why Jesus says, 'before abraham, I Am'.

Last edited:

leov

Jesus has been given all power, ie Jesu is on the Throne of Kingship, [it's His Kingship. What is sort of interesting is how this is obfuscated, to it somehow not being Jesus's Kingdom. No, it definitely is Jesus's Kingdom, regardless of how abstract you get with the verses.

This however is what Jesus tells us, anyway. Jesus says He has been given all power, and that is inherent to who Jesus is.

There can be a very strange obfuscation of this presented by religious organizations. Somehow, they present an idea that Jesus isn't in all power, even though Jesus Himself is the one who is definitely 'the one in power', Kingship.

The
Kingship is in concordance with the pre-incarnate Jesus, thusly why Jesus says, 'before abraham, I Am'.

"14And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us" Word is Christ, flesh is Jesus.

LightofTruth

Jesus is God Himself, He is the Father Himself. (John 20:28) (John 14:7-10)
That's ridiculous because Jesus has a Father and a God.
Jesus had told his disciples, when they asked to be shown the Father, that if they had seen Jesus they had seen the Father.

Not that Jesus is his own Father, but because he represents all that the Father is by the spirit of the Father that had been given to him.

The Scripture says that upon his resurrection Jesus is the exact imprint of his Father and that's what Thomas saw.

Iymus

The

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.