• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus's Death. Was That Unnecessary?

As an atheist, do you agree with Dawkins' assessment of Jesus's death?

• no, but he does have one or two valid points in his answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Natural versus machine.

Machine theist thinking not a truthful thinker.

Humans did not invent the presence of creation.

No machine. No ability to artificially react by human control.

What did a human cause to natural mass?

Made a space in it to act out a reactive conversion.

Space given to form by its inventor.
Scientist says a confessed reasoning.

A human thinking.

I invent by space.

Says the condition space will remain existing forever.

Is not the natural word use eternal.

It is coercive.

Words for science not natural. Were used coercively.

Hence a scientist using words is not telling any truth.

If science a man by men agreed. To be saved.....what If the massive ground evaporation water our spirit did not leave and form massive clouds as an extra cause.

Extra in science means by artificial cause.

Then life saved would not have been saved. Ground flooding cooling spirit gases would not have occurred. Nor would ice have melted.

Basic common sense.

As said by their hypocrite selves man life had to be saved. My father the scientist recorded life as a living record. Heavens saved me.

My father human saved me.

Mind defective reasoning.

Sex in life by father with mother saved life.

Heavens always just natural.

Change the heavens by machine nuclear. Machines owned image voice encoded recording as life lives. Did it.

Father meaning male human scientist image now in heavens did it to me. Extra clouds however flooded earth cooling it. Recorded life that died by introduced space....nuclear reaction caused living life to get recorded.

A fake effect. Science caused.

Introduction to a human life....space will always exist as that space. Mass gone. Your image caused as you live. When you die it will always exist in the God heavens

Not really a holy act.

Science as men made the claim.

Did they need to cause it?

No.

Was science victim a victim as the men agreement,?

Yes. It says his brothers made him a victim. Throughout the Bible it says brother in nuclear ground dust chemistry murdered brother.

How coercive stories coerce.

A medical statement by humans who care for humans said it was wrong.

Science never cared for life. It cares for human expressed greed and invention and control.

Basic human teaching about coercive statements. All applied by humans living as humans.

Telling truth important for life continuance itself a basic human right.

Bree

Magenta above ^ referred.
Jesus did not write anything, thanks for confirming.
Did Jesus dictate to John anything and commanded to write for him in clear and unequivocal manner, please?
If yes, then kindly quote from Jesus , please?

Regards

Matthew 28:18 Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.+ 19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations,+ baptizing them+ in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.+ And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”+

The question we could ask is How did the 4 gospel writers remember all the teachings of Jesus. Some of the Gospels, such as John, was written many years later. Jesus himself told them how they would be able to accomplish the task

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you,+ and you will be witnesses+ of me in Jerusalem,+ in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a,+ and to the most distant part of the earth.”+ 9 After he had said these things, while they were looking on, he was lifted up and a cloud caught him up from their sight

[FONT=WTClearText, serif]What came upon the apostles to help them give an accurate witness of the teachings of Jesus? [/FONT]