• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
So 2 billion people that believe Jesus physically rose from the grave are wrong? Wow! That’s a lot of gullible people! Haha.
Sure they are wrong as :
Jesus/Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah never died on the Cross, right?
Never rose from the grave, right?
He died a natural death later ,right?
Never ascended to the skies, therefore, right?
He is never to return physically, right?

Aren't all these indications of gullibility, thrown down their throats, by the Hellenist-Pauline-Church, right?
Isn't it a "haux", please, right?

Regards

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Jesus

Jesus/Yeshua- the truthful and righteous Israelite Messiah was son of Mary (neither G-d, nor son of G-d, nor G-d in the flesh, nor a Christian) a human being with the mission to reform the then existing "Judaism Religion", Messenger and Prophet of G-d, right?

Regards

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
So 2 billion people that believe Jesus physically rose from the grave are wrong? Wow! That’s a lot of gullible people! Haha.
The argument you are making is a logical fallacy known as the argumentum ad populum, meaning that you think something is true just because it is popular. That is irrational thinking.

Let me give you an example to illustrate. During the middle ages, it was extremely common among Christians to believe that Jews used the blood of children in our Passover matzah. But it was never true. The fact that the belief was so common did NOT make it true.