• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Did Jesus beget himself or was the personality fully developed at conception

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
On a more serious note, Jesus like all of us was begotten by his family and culture. All our our personalities are the products of our inherent dispositions, along with the programming we receive by family and society as we mature. I think the idea he was born with all his views of truth and reality fully formed in his little infant brain is a purely mythological device, like saying when the Buddha was a toddler first learning to walk lotus blossoms came up in his footsteps.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
On a more serious note, Jesus like all of us was begotten by his family and culture. All our our personalities are the products of our inherent dispositions, along with the programming we receive by family and society as we mature. I think the idea he was born with all his views of truth and reality fully formed in his little infant brain is a purely mythological device, like saying when the Buddha was a toddler first learning to walk lotus blossoms came up in his footsteps.

Go you therefore, and teach all nations, immersing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:

nuk pu nuk
ahmi yat ahmi
tat tvam asi
ahea ashur ahea
neti, neti

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

Go you therefore, and teach all nations, immersing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:

nuk pu nuk
ahmi yat ahmi
tat tvam asi
ahea ashur ahea
neti, neti

MJFlores

This is a superb question. But I would give @KenS the glory [praise and honor] to answer this excellent question which demands an answer which should be equally excellent.
tumblr_mku1m89.gif