• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Watch

Laika

Premium Member
Hello and Welcome to the latest updates on the collapse of western civilisation and of people claiming to be Jesus on the forums.

Whether you're worried about climate change, the sixth mass extinction or Donald trump starting a nuclear war by calling for room service, it's time to pray for divine intervention and meet the contestants. Who will be our next messiah and who is a very naughty boy? You decide as we broadcast the second coming right in to your living room!

If you or someone you know has experienced a Jesus sighting or been affected by the content of this thread, please comment, leave a link below or call: 0800-LOOK-BUSY-JESUS-IS-COMING

Tune in next week to find out which Muhammad will unite the Muslim world and destroy the infidel.

Thank You for watching and good night!

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
Hello and Welcome to the latest updates on the collapse of western civilisation and of people claiming to be Jesus on the forums.

Whether you're worried about climate change, the sixth mass extinction or Donald trump starting a nuclear war by calling for room service, it's time to pray for divine intervention and meet the contestants. Who will be our next messiah and who is a very naughty boy? You decide as we broadcast the second coming right in to your living room!

If you or someone you know has experienced a Jesus sighting or been affected by the content of this thread, please comment, leave a link below or call: 0800-LOOK-BUSY-JESUS-IS-COMING

Tune in next week to find out which Muhammad will unite the Muslim world and destroy the infidel.

Wonderful, another mocking caricature of Christianity.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
One of the females here shall birth the new Messiah bringing an end to political chaos and haggis.

Not me, I am afraid i am past all that although i suppose any of my kids could take the job.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Nothing more than any TV evangelist spreads and they claim christianity. Certainly many, many christians throw money at them because they need to live the luxury lifestyle they have become accustomed to while worming their way to heaven.

And its call humour

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

i'm your knotty boy. I let my knickers down. goo goo g'joob!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I heard that Jesus is one heck of a bowler.

giphy.gif

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What is actually being laughed at in the OP, is people claiming to be Jesus on the Internet. Who will be the next 2nd Coming of Jesus this year on RF? Place your bets, will he come this month, next month, more than one 2nd Coming? Stay tuned....

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm out. There's all this crazy noise that you're supposed to be inerrant. I'm full of...umm...errant.