• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Was Muhammad?

Super Universe

Defender of God
cardero said:
I use the word entities because when it comes to incarnating into a physical existence there are several choices a spirit can incarnate into (human, animal, plant, even other existences) and I didn’t want to limit individuals by thinking that people who died a physical existence can only incarnate into another earthly human shell.
Yes but it would be interesting if this was a entity’s intent to breed confusion or if a religious prophet incarnates again if only to get it “right” (read:fulfilled). Also a lot of confusion seems to originate with personal interpretation.

Yes but what many people do not realize is that we are all in this existence together and that we share more in common than just what we believe.

I do not believe that GOD has changed (much) but I also believe that many people do not understand GOD accurately. They prefer to believe that GOD is a mystery, that he is unattainable, unknowable except to a “chosen” few. Pride and stubbornness usually prevent people from seeing the commonalities that religions have in common for a more favored position of intolerance, segregation and keeping their rites and traditions “sacred”.

I agree with much of your post.

Spirits join with biologic's in order to have life experiences, to learn. Some come here to do universal work, for example Sons of God and Lightworkers. Because of their specific purpose they receive clue's that activate their soul to mind connection.

Their conscience is enhanced, they are awakened, they remember who they really are so they can do their work. What good would Jesus have been if He never knew He was the Son of God?

Their intent is never to cause confusion but often they reveal too much information. I think they do this because they know that the top 5% spiritually aware humans will find a connection with it but the other 95% is completely lost.

Islam

No i dont since he was a Prophet he would have his prophecies which were revealed to him by the angel Gabriel.

He wasnt a violent Arabic revolutionary he even forbid the killing of PLANTS even if you were in the middle of WAR! Even the plants! So dont speak on someone you dont know anything about or have his entire story mixed up.

Super Universe said:
How about this for a theory, Jesus is the Son of God who bestows upon the earth at various intervals to teach us.
Christians believe that He will one day return but what if He has been here many times already?
Could Jesus have been Buddha?
Then Christ?
Then Muhammad?

No. The teachings of Buddha, Jesus and Mohammed are so different that they can't have been the same person.
For example Buddha said hell is just a temporary abode whereas Jesus said it's permanent.
And Mohammed said Jesus wasn't the son of God.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Mick in England said:
No. The teachings of Buddha, Jesus and Mohammed are so different that they can't have been the same person.
For example Buddha said hell is just a temporary abode whereas Jesus said it's permanent.
And Mohammed said Jesus wasn't the son of God.

Your view, your desire, is that they are completely different. But they are more alike.

So Buddha and Jesus both spoke about a hell?

Mohammed said Jesus was not the Son of God but how does this conflict with anything Jesus said?

:eek:m: So was the teachings of krishna......he taught the laws of karma within the three gunas so that we may develop the skills to overcome those gunas and claim our right to the Godhead.......but remember he was the first many of the teachings of buddha came from krishna as well as the vedas and upanishads........:flower2:

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Super Universe said:
How about this for a theory, Jesus is the Son of God who bestows upon the earth at various intervals to teach us.

Christians believe that He will one day return but what if He has been here many times already?

Could Jesus have been Buddha?

Then Christ?

Then Muhammad?

You've been channeling Ramtha haven't you?