• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus was born on 05-23

peacecrusader888

Today, 2016-05-22, is the eve of the birth of Jesus. The spirit of Ama says that He was born on 05-23. I believe Ama because of what the Holy Bible says in Luke 1:35, 39, and 42.

peacecrusader888

Today, 2016-05-22, is the eve of the birth of Jesus. The spirit of Ama says that He was born on 05-23. I believe Ama because of what the Holy Bible says in Luke 1:35, 39, and 42.

Luke 1:35 states: "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

peacecrusader888

Elisabeth in Luke 1:42 say, "blessed is the fruit of thy womb." That means Mary was pregnant. When did she arrive at Elisabeth's place? On 08-28, after walking for 130 km from Nazareth to Judah.

August to May is nine months. And Ama said that Jesus was born on 05-23. And this date is six month when John the Baptist was born. August plus three months equals November, the birth of Joh the Baptist. And November to May is six months.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Let me help you out. There is a very big clue in the Scriptures as to when Yeshua was born. The shepherds were in the fields at night guarding the sheep when they heard the news. The only time the sheep were out at night was when they were lambing. Sheep, for the most part, only mate in the fall and give birth in the spring; so it must have been spring when the angels appeared to the shepherds in the field. You might be more right than you realized.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Let me help you out. There is a very big clue in the Scriptures as to when Yeshua was born. The shepherds were in the fields at night guarding the sheep when they heard the news. The only time the sheep were out at night was when they were lambing. Sheep, for the most part, only mate in the fall and give birth in the spring; so it must have been spring when the angels appeared to the shepherds in the field. You might be more right than you realized.
Another big clue: it happened while Herod the great was king of Judea and Quirinius was governor of Syria.

Since these two things never happened at the same time, maybe it's a mistake to assume that the Bible is inerrant about when Jesus was born.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Another big clue: it happened while Herod the great was king of Judea and Quirinius was governor of Syria.

Since these two things never happened at the same time, maybe it's a mistake to assume that the Bible is inerrant about when Jesus was born.

Not sure if I understand your point, I was just adding to the narrative.

Milton Platt

How is this evidence of anything but your willingness to believe without evidence something written by an inknown author?

peacecrusader888

Thank you, BSM1, for your help.

You are correct that the birth of Jesus was in the spring. Today, 05-23, is the anniversary of His birth. Spring was lambing time so the shepherds were out in the field at night guarding their animals.

Joseph and Mary found a cave and this is where Jesus was born at 1:50 AM. His crib was a manger. A manger is the feeding tough of farm animals. Since the farm animals are out of the cave, they were to use the cave. The cave lighted up and became fragrant when Jesus was born.

peacecrusader888

Who is Ama?

Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, THE Holy Spirit, if you will believe it. Most, if not all, of His listeners, believe that He is Jesus Christ himself. We (plural) cannot see Him or touch Him, but we can hear Him and record on audio tape our conversations with Him which we call Sessions.

The word "ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father". We call Him Ama and He calls us His children."

peacecrusader888

How is this evidence of anything but your willingness to believe without evidence something written by an inknown author?

I first heard Him in 1983 when I first went to the Session Hall. I doubted that He is Jesus Christ for eleven years (1983-1994). You may read my aboutface titled "From doubt to belief".

Although I believed in 1994 that the spirit who we talk to is Jesus Christ, I said to myself in 1999 that if He is wrong in His revelations that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17, I would renounce my belief in Him and declare Him to be a fraud. I learned these revelations from older listeners in 1983. In my studies from 1999 to 2006 using the Holy Bible, I was able to prove that both of them are true and correct. They reinforced my belief in Him. Who can know these two ancient dates? Only God!

Because I myself have proven them, I am enthusiastic to share what I discovered. As 2 Corinthians 4:13 states, "I believed, and therefore have I spoken".

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, THE Holy Spirit, if you will believe it. Most, if not all, of His listeners, believe that He is Jesus Christ himself. We (plural) cannot see Him or touch Him, but we can hear Him and record on audio tape our conversations with Him which we call Sessions.

The word "ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father". We call Him Ama and He calls us His children."
Interesting. Where can I learn more?

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
So Christmas is a lie
I, for one, am pretty happy they decided to make it late December. It gives you something to look forward to in the bleak, cold, dark winter months.

For all you Southern Hemisphere homies, so sorry that you all got cheated!