• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus was a narcissist

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Jesus was so full of himself he said you must eat his flesh and drink his blood or you have no life in you.
This I would call creating a new line of "vampires" or "cannibals"
Not at all narcissistic, narcissists won't ever let you nibble their flesh and sip their blood

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Jesus was so full of himself he said you must eat his flesh and drink his blood or you have no life in you.

That is the epitome of narcissistic.

He was always doing things to draw attention to himself. No wonder he was despised!

I dare you to be as narcissistic as he is. See where that gets you!

I'm very angwy at Jesus!!!:mad:
Everything Jesus did was to glorify his Father so I don't see him as narcissistic.

Jesus was so full of himself he said you must eat his flesh and drink his blood or you have no life in you....

But what if that is true? Is it arrogant and narcistic to tell the truth? I think you sound more narcistic than Jesus, when you don’t seem to judge fairly.

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often

He was always doing things to draw attention to himself. No wonder he was despised!

Look past the literal statement and find out what Jesus the man says to you personally. Use your head. To me the verse about "eat my flesh, drink my blood" means that I have to trust something or someone with my life and share my life with that someone. It can also be a reference to Christian communion.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

Don't get angry at Jesus.
Get angry at the folks who fiddled with the true story.

Jesus picked up the Baptist's campaign against Temple and Priesthood corruption, and I reckon that both of them did this for the sake of the poor and the working people.

Its better to research for yourself than believe everything you read or hear. :)