• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus was a narcissist

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Jesus was so full of himself he said you must eat his flesh and drink his blood or you have no life in you.

That is the epitome of narcissistic.

He was always doing things to draw attention to himself. No wonder he was despised!

I dare you to be as narcissistic as he is. See where that gets you!

I'm very angwy at Jesus!!!:mad:

sooda

Veteran Member
Jesus was so full of himself he said you must eat his flesh and drink his blood or you have no life in you.

He was always doing things to draw attention to himself. No wonder he was despised!

Sounds like you've dumped your gyro.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Hard to judge a man until you've walked in his shoes.

I think that is kind of what Jesus was getting at. Eat his words, live his life. See Jesus as the example to follow.

Give up everything, place total faith in God. Basically become a holy man. Walk about the country talking about how good God is relying on the folks you meet for support. Pretty tough act to follow. Always assumed that's what a real follower ought to be doing.

Paul however gave people an alternate to this life as a religious hermit. Just accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. Accept that Jesus did all of the work for you.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Hard to judge a man until you've walked in his shoes.

Quite the opposite, in my opinion.

It’s pretty easy to pass judgment on another without taking the time to understand what he’s experienced.

What more difficult (and takes a bit of self-discipline, in my experience) is to not succumb to the ego and pass such judgment.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

So stop telling people to “eat me” when the they judge me, then?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Eat his flesh ....drink his blood...By God...Jesus was a mighty tough ******* who could out live a vampire attack.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
You need to make a movie on this subject. I dare you to.

VAMPIREJESUS.jpg

Coming to a theater soon near you.

whirlingmerc

It isn't selfish if the way to happiness is ultimately dependent on coming to God trough Jesus. It would be the most loving thing in the world.

A quote form CS Lewis on the subject
C. S. Lewis | a word about praising

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

'Angwy?' Sounds like Daffy Duck. Why are you still flying the flag? I do not consider this over the top hyper hyper meaningful in any discussion about Jesus.

What's up?!?!?!

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

Anyone with a YouTube channel is 100x the narcissist you claim Jesus is, and doesn't really have room to judge.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Jesus take selfies and posts them on the Internet.