• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus was a carpenter like me.

2X4

Hello,

I am a carpenter from California who is in love with the Lord. I hope to share that love with you all.

God bless,
2X4

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I hope that to 'share that love' doesn't mean preaching it at us. This would violate Rule 8. Just making sure.

Welcome to RF! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Onyx

Premium Member
Partake in the welcome cake.
Devils-Food-Birthday-Cake.jpg

suncowiam

I don't know what you're talking about. The Jesus I know was a landscaper, not a carpenter.

Welcome.

2X4

I hope that to 'share that love' doesn't mean preaching it at us. This would violate Rule 8. Just making sure.

Welcome to RF! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

The love of the Lord is LIFE. Are you afraid of LIFE?

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
The love of the Lord is LIFE. Are you afraid of LIFE?
No.

Preaching your religion on here is against the rules; this is all I'm saying. If you want to keep out of trouble with the staff, just make sure that you clarify your statements with 'I believe' or 'in my opinion' etc. That is all! :)

2X4

No.

Preaching your religion on here is against the rules; this is all I'm saying. If you want to keep out of trouble with the staff, just make sure that you clarify your statements with 'I believe' or 'in my opinion' etc. That is all! :)

Forum etiquette is important until the arguments get a little heated up.