• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus versus Dumbledore

nonbeliever_92

Serious Question:

Which is a better role model, Jesus from the bible or Dumbledore from Harry Potter?
If you had to choose between the two to base a religion around, which and why?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Dumbledore. Gay bad-*** Wizards are awesome. Plus he has some good things to say. At lest from what I know from the movies....haven't read the books.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
More importantly, which would win in a fight?
If you want a challenge bring Moses to battle good ol' Dumbledore :D
staffs into serpents, swarms of locusts ;) don't get me wrong... Jesus could be the star of the party with turning water into wine, but drowning Pharaoh's army in the sea was probably something tought in the most advanced classes at Hogwarts :D

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Dumbledore rules! :yes:
I don't know if this is blasphemy against Christianity or against the lord of the rings :D

1691575883_a871460442_o.jpg

nonbeliever_92

If you want a challenge bring Moses to battle good ol' Dumbledore :D
staffs into serpents, swarms of locusts ;) don't get me wrong... Jesus could be the star of the party with turning water into wine, but drowning Pharaoh's army in the sea was probably something tought in the most advanced classes at Hogwarts :D

Jesus could wear a bikini and hold up the cards that say what round it is.