• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus: The Misunderstood Messiah

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Argument. Human.

Human life equal man and woman.

Argument brother about brother.

Balances science stated.

O God entity creator.

Stone the seal held evil in gods hell.
O God created its owned heavens.

Only one God earth God.

Humans live upon earth God body safe inside earth God heavens in balances 2.

Immaculate non burning spirit with sacrificed spirit. Balances light is 2.

Oxygen and water balances for bio health non sacrificed human life.

Holy Ox. Oxygen generation an ancient CHrist symbol 2.

When 2 loses balance we die sacrificed.

Relativity human science teaching.

No argument.

Spiritual human group in science evaluations state my spiritual father advised me of correct science reasoning.

As compared to AI machine theist satanic psyche possession.

X two to destroy balances held by gods spirits

Basic natural human advice.

Coercion. I know everything by human word use.

Everything is self present already.

Coercive word use what fools you all.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Therefore the church did not create God's word.
Again, it is the Church of Jesus Christ, the Apostles, and their disciples and appointees that wrote the Bible and chose its canon. You rather clearly do not understand what "Church" means in this theological and historical context.

Now why would want to go to any church knowing that Satan has his Ministers in the churches..
And I suppose you can point these "Satans" out, right?

So, how would I determine if you are maybe one of them since you simply do not abide by what the Bible teaches, at least at times? You simply ignore what Jesus said about his and the Apostles' "authority", instead just choosing to judge others as not being as holy as you seem to think you are, thus also ignoring Jesus' teaching to "judge ye not".

Even Paul said he was not willing to judge himself, and yet you place yourself above others in such a terribly condescending and judgmental manner.

Skywalker

Again, it is the Church of Jesus Christ, the Apostles, and their disciples and appointees that wrote the Bible and chose its canon. You rather clearly do not understand what "Church" means in this theological and historical context.

And I suppose you can point these "Satans" out, right?

So, how would I determine if you are maybe one of them since you simply do not abide by what the Bible teaches, at least at times? You simply ignore what Jesus said about his and the Apostles' "authority", instead just choosing to judge others as not being as holy as you seem to think you are, thus also ignoring Jesus' teaching to "judge ye not".

Even Paul said he was not willing to judge himself, and yet you place yourself above others in such a terribly condescending and judgmental manner.

Christ used the term church before Christianity was spread to the gentiles. Matthew 16:18

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

metis

Even though they were Jewish followers of the Messiah, they still used the term the church.
Correct again.

The church in the Bible was never emphasized as a religion.
It was basically a sect of reformed Judaism at the beginning. When something that was a "sect" becomes a "religion" is not really well-defined, so a lot depends on how one uses such terms in context.

We always need to remember that a word is not exactly the same thing as that which the word symbolizes, such as the word "cat" is not actually a cat.

Skywalker

Correct again.

It was basically a sect of reformed Judaism at the beginning. When something that was a "sect" becomes a "religion" is not really well-defined, so a lot depends on how one uses such terms in context.

We always need to remember that a word is not exactly the same thing as that which the word symbolizes, such as the word "cat" is not actually a cat.

By reformed Judaism, do you mean the reformed Jews or today, or it was like a gray area or intermediate of Judaism?

metis

By reformed Judaism, do you mean the reformed Jews or today, or it was like a gray area or intermediate of Judaism?
There were and still are groups within Judaism that were created in order to reflect some different opinions on especially Jewish Law and even Torah itself. The classic split between the Pharisees and the Sadducees is just one example, and then we could add the Essenes as well.

Even though "the Way" started out as a Jewish sect, it's adoption of the "New Testament" as being more important than the Tanakh and Jewish Law [halacha] was a big-time game-changer, thus sending in a different course enough to warrant the use of "religion".

Skywalker

There were and still are groups within Judaism that were created in order to reflect some different opinions on especially Jewish Law and even Torah itself. The classic split between the Pharisees and the Sadducees is just one example, and then we could add the Essenes as well.

Even though "the Way" started out as a Jewish sect, it's adoption of the "New Testament" as being more important than the Tanakh and Jewish Law [halacha] was a big-time game-changer, thus sending in a different course enough to warrant the use of "religion".

Do you think the use of the term religion was related to there being gentiles who believed in Jesus and Jews who didn't believe in Jesus, or it was the teachings of Jesus itself that were a new faith?

Last edited:

metis

Do you think the use of the term religion was related to there being gentiles who believed in Jesus and Jews who didn't believe in Jesus, or it was the teachings of Jesus itself that were a new faith?
Nah, more along the line of both the Abrahamic Covenant and the Mosaic Covenant, both which are mandatory in Judaism.

The Abrahamic Covenant was ritualized through the circumcision of boys on the 8th day after birth, and this is mandated in Torah and Tanach but which is generally not done within Christianity.

The Mosaic Covenant involves the mandate to keep all 613 Commandments, not just some. [Judaism 101: A List of the 613 Mitzvot (Commandments) ]. Matter of fact, most of the time when Israel was punished it was because they didn't follow the Law closely enough, such as what is found in Isaiah for just one example. Christianity, otoh, does not teach following the entire Law, teaching that the adherence to the Law ended with Jesus.

Since believing and observing the Law is so vitally important to those in Judaism, the non-observance of the Law by Christians is an insurmountable "wall" between the two, thus differing "religions" according to the vast majority of theologians.

Skywalker

Nah, more along the line of both the Abrahamic Covenant and the Mosaic Covenant, both which are mandatory in Judaism.

The Abrahamic Covenant was ritualized through the circumcision of boys on the 8th day after birth, and this is mandated in Torah and Tanach but which is generally not done within Christianity.

The Mosaic Covenant involves the mandate to keep all 613 Commandments, not just some. [Judaism 101: A List of the 613 Mitzvot (Commandments) ]. Matter of fact, most of the time when Israel was punished it was because they didn't follow the Law closely enough, such as what is found in Isaiah for just one example. Christianity, otoh, does not teach following the entire Law, teaching that the adherence to the Law ended with Jesus.

Since believing and observing the Law is so vitally important to those in Judaism, the non-observance of the Law by Christians is an insurmountable "wall" between the two, thus differing "religions" according to the vast majority of theologians.

Following the law isn't antithetical to following Jesus. Some Christian people celebrate Hannukah and Purim and do aaronic benedictions

metis

Following the law isn't antithetical to following Jesus. Some Christian people celebrate Hannukah and Purim and do aaronic benedictions
But do they try and follow all 613 Commandments? Picking & choosing is what often got the Israelites in hot water with the Boss.

BTW, neither Hannukah nor Purim is mentioned in the Tanakh, nor are they mentioned in the Law.

Skywalker

But do they try and follow all 613 Commandments? Picking & choosing is what often got the Israelites in hot water with the Boss.

BTW, neither Hannukah nor Purim is mentioned in the Tanakh, nor are they mentioned in the Law.

When the apostles followed Jesus, they didn't stop following the Law.

metis

When the apostles followed Jesus, they didn't stop following the Law.
Yes, they did, and just one example is their not keeping kosher per Peter's vision. I can give you scriptural references but I gotta leave shortly. Let me know and I think I can get at this tomorrow.

Do you keep kosher? observe Pesach? observe Shabbat?

Skywalker

Yes, they did, and just one example is their not keeping kosher per Peter's vision. I can give you scriptural references but I gotta leave shortly. Let me know and I think I can get at this tomorrow.

Do you keep kosher? observe Pesach? observe Shabbat?

Do you think that after the death of Jesus Jewish ness was no longer God ordained but just was? Jesus said that he only came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel and we know from the Old Testament that there is progressive revelation.

metis

Do you think that after the death of Jesus Jewish ness was no longer God ordained but just was? Jesus said that he only came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel and we know from the Old Testament that there is progressive revelation.
"Jewish" is a nationality, not a religion.

See ya tomorrow.

Skywalker

"Jewish" is a nationality, not a religion.

See ya tomorrow.

Jewish is a nationality, an ethnic group, a religion, and a culture. In terms of being Israeli, Jewish is a nationality, but that nationality didn't exist until the 1940s.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Jesus s/o Mary is the Messiah alright but the one elevated by sinful Paul:
  1. as "son of god"
  2. and then god
  3. and then god in flesh
is , I underhand, for sure a mythical Messiah and not the real one, and this wrong concept of Pauline-Christianity has become a breeding ground of Atheism (and its Western Sects), please. Right?
It is for this that Jesus' and or Messiah's Second Coming 1835-1908 has taken place to rectify all such wrong concepts of Cross with the "breaking of the Cross", which is the basis of all Pauline-Christianity creeds, I figure, please. Right?

Regards

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Fact of evident.

Moses was used as evidence against satanic high science priest theists.

As they rebuilt Jeru Salem temple where the pyramid Egyptian science circuit turned.

Why that point town was fought over.

New testaments were not written until after sacrifice occurred. So you can't pre use term church when it had not even been built.

Jesus sacrifice Jew Christian movement.

The church was built by Phi design. Phi was the science model that had life attacked.

It is discussed in bible relevant to why a healing building was established. Jewish Christians said it hypocritical of elite science cause to do so.

Healing human spiritual status done on house visitations. Or a group gathering place.

Nothing like why a huge structured sounding building for songs of praise to heal by sound sonics in building was science established.

Gases don't own sound vacuum sucked out heat one way only.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Jesus s/o Mary is the Messiah alright but the one elevated by sinful Paul:
  1. as "son of god"
  2. and then god
  3. and then god in flesh
is , I underhand, for sure a mythical Messiah and not the real one, and this wrong concept of Pauline-Christianity has become a breeding ground of Atheism (and its Western Sects), please. Right?
It is for this that Jesus' and or Messiah's Second Coming 1835-1908 has taken place to rectify all such wrong concepts of Cross with the "breaking of the Cross", which is the basis of all Pauline-Christianity creeds, I figure, please. Right?

Regards
Saviour star asteroid gas mass cannot instantly replace the mess/mass.

Second coming shroud radiation sacrifice of life put the asteroid mass releasing in travel into a larger body near earth of mass irradiated space.

By event Jesus loss. UFO heart God release.
Rome cities set on fire bombarded by womb after effect UFO.
Second coming burning a new attack.

Therefore Baha'i notification a huge gas release knew. Saviour moment. Of returned heavenly mass. The star why it was recorded.

Humans save their own life by the act of human sex. Atmospheric body determines if baby is healthy or not.

Jesus.
Rome.
Shroud incidences were womb vacuum cooled. Without mass gas returned.

Why sickness plagues existed during this period of spirit losses.

1901 explosion Russia proof also.