• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Tells His Apostles to First Seek Out the 'Lost House of Israel', Thus the Vatican is in Rome

Are the ‘Lost Sheep of the House of Israel’ the white race.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Steven Merten

Matthew 10:5 The Commissioning of the Twelve.
Jesus sent out these twelve after instructing them thus, Do not go into pagan territory or enter a Samaritan town. Go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jesus’ Church, the Catholic Church, is made up of all races from all nations. However, when Jesus Commissioned His Church two thousand years ago, He sent His Apostles to first seek out the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel. The Jewish people are descendants of Judah, from the House of Judah, and not the Lost ‘House of Israel’. The House of Judah is not lost, in that we know who they are, they are the Jewish people of today. We do not know who the Lost House of Israel is today, because their lineage was lost and scattered into the masses, by God. However, the House of Israel carried the ‘Blessing of Abraham’ with them into exile. The ‘Blessing of Abraham’ is a hard thing to hide. The ‘Blessing of Abraham’ is: Myraids of descendants; Will grow to become a multitude of nations bearing world dominant power; Will have great wealth.

Jacob/Israel’s true love was Rachel. Rachel’s son was Joseph. Because Joseph’s brothers from other mothers, tried to murder Joseph, causing Joseph to be carried off into captivity in Egypt, Rachel was left to a life of childless despair and great sadness. Rachel died giving birth to Benjamin. Later, Jacob/Israel was reunited with his son Joseph in Egypt. Joseph was now Ruler over Egypt and thus the world. Jacob placed the ‘Blessing of Abraham’ on Joseph’s son, Ephraim. Doing so, Jacob gave his beloved wife Rachel, who had lead a life of childless despair, myriads of children, posthumous.

Leah’s son Judah, with his 17 million Jewish descendants on earth today (not exactly ‘myriads’), was bypassed by the 'Blessing of Abraham'. It is Rachel’s myriads of children, in the lost House of Israel/Ephraim, presently ‘lost’ in the masses today, who by today, have become a multitude of nations bearing world dominant power. It is Rachel's descendants of the Lost House of Israel/Ephraim, in whom God has fulfilled His Promise to Abraham, that Abraham will have of myraids of descendants on earth by our present day times.

By God’s Will, Israel was split into the House of Judah and the House of Israel/Ephraim, after the reign of Solomon. Because of their massive sins, God ripped the House of Israel/Ephraim out of the Promised Land in 722 B.C., and scattered them to the nations, to be lost in the masses. Because of the massive sins of the House of Judah, God ripped them out of the Promised Land in 587 B.C.. God scattered the House of Judah to the nations, but God had their lineage retained, in order to trace Jesus’ lineage back to King David.

About a century after God exiled the House of Israel/Ephraim from the Promised Land, the Roman Empire started putting itself together. With the Church founding the Vatican in Rome, it seems to me that Jesus’ Commission to first base the foundation of His Church on the Lost Sheep of Israel, was fulfilled.

Genesis 22:15
A second time the angel of the LORD called to Abraham from heaven and said: "I swear by my very self-oracle of the LORD-that because you acted as you did in not withholding from me your son, your only one, I will bless you and make your descendants as countless as the stars of the sky and the sands of the seashore; your descendants will take possession of the gates of their enemies, and in your descendants all the nations of the earth will find blessing, because you obeyed my command."

Genesis 48:17
When Joseph saw that his father had laid his right hand on Ephraim's head... ...Nevertheless, his younger brother shall surpass him, and his descendants shall become a multitude of nations."

Genesis 17:15
God further said to Abraham: As for Sarai your wife, do not call her Sarai; her name will be Sarah. I will bless her, and I will give you a son by her. Her also will I bless; she will give rise to nations, and rulers of peoples will issue from her

Deuteronomy 33:13
Of Joseph he said: "Blessed by the LORD is his land with the best of the skies above and of the abyss crouching beneath; With the best of the produce of the year, and the choicest sheaves of the months; With the finest gifts of the age-old mountains and the best from the timeless hills; With the best of the earth and its fullness, and the favor of him who dwells in the bush. These shall come upon the head of Joseph and upon the brow of the prince among his brothers, The majestic bull, his father's first-born, whose horns are those of the wild ox With which to gore the nations, even those at the ends of the earth." (These are the myriads of Ephraim, and these the thousands of Manasseh)

Genesis 27:27

Jacob went up and kissed him, Isaac smelled the fragrance of his clothes. With that, he blessed him, saying, "Ah, the fragrance of my son is like the fragrance of a field that the LORD has blessed! "May God give to you of the dew of the heavens And of the fertility of the earth abundance of grain and wine. "Let peoples serve you, and nations pay you homage; Be master of your brothers, and may your mother's; sons bow down to you.

Joshua 17:14 Protest of Joseph Tribes.
The descendants of Joseph said to Joshua, "Why have you given us only one lot and one share as out heritage? Our people are too many, because of the extent to which the LORD has blessed us."...//... Joshua therefore said to Ephraim and Mannasseh, the house of Joseph, "You are a numerous people and very strong. You shall have not merely one share,

Ephraim's myriads of Descendants, are known as ‘The Harlot of Babylon’ in the Book of Revelation, as well as being the ‘harlot’ in the Books of Jeremiah 3, Ezekiel 23 and 16, and Hosea 5 and 6. God’s rebellious, ‘harlot’, child, Ephraim (Ephraim's descendants), are a huge target for God upon the near future Battle of Armageddon and Woes of Revelation. Jesus, and other scriptures, say 'foreigners (meaning other races) will rebuild the Restored Kingdom of Israel’, which will be the post Armageddon Catholic Church. Scripture tells us that ‘Ephraim (his descendants) will be made a waste’ on the day God takes action. If you know any of Ephraim's myriads of descendants, advise them to immerse themselves in the Jesus’ Divine Mercy Feast Day, as their only line of defense for the Second Coming of Jesus as Just Judge.

Matthew 8:11
Mark what I say! Many will come from the east and the west and will find a place at the banquet in the kingdom of God with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, while the natural heirs of the kingdom will be driven out into the dark, Wailing will be heard there, and the grinding of teeth.

Hosea 5:9
Ephraim shall become a waste on the day of chastisement: Against the tribes of Israel I announce what is sure to be.

Isaiah 17:14
The fortress shall vanish from Ephraim and dominion from Damascus; The remnant of Aram shall become like the glory of the Israelites- oracle of the LORD of hosts. On that day The glory of Jacob shall fade, and his full body shall grow thin. Like the reaper's mere armful of stalks, when he gathers the standing grain; Or as when one gleans the ears in the Valley of Rephaim. Only gleanings shall be left in it, as when an olive tree has been beaten-Two or three olives at the very top, four or five on its most fruitful branches-oracle of the LORD, the God of Israel. On that day people shall turn to their maker, their eyes shall look to the Holy One of Israel.

Jerimiah 31:15
Thus says the LORD: In Ramah is heard the sound of sobbing. bitter weeping! Rachel mourns for her children, she refuses to be consoled for her children are no more!