• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus teachings

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Philosophy, was factually a medical science realization about natural living conditions and why they were forced to change.

Human pain and suffering, the reference of the teachings.

Males therefore owned a title of Healer, spiritual consciousness as the entitled reasoning to teach in this method....personal self realization by natural living conditions.

For you do not learn or know unless you are proven wrong.

So the Jesus teachings said my Father, being an adult male by reference, in his past invented science and therefore in that personal male decision chose to have my baby life sacrificed.

I then lived that experience as an adult, to tell that story in a public community of philosophical medical advice.

Which included the paranormal science occult caused radiation phenomena as associated to nuclear sciences.

Owning a direct relationship to the use Temple and Pyramid model and the physical manifestation SUN UFO extra metallic radiation mass.

And the causes.

As his physical male body detailed, just as it does today, a huge phenomena attack and changed personal bio life Genesis. As an attacked life.

And so he had to teach his witness in public by the irradiation floggings that his cellular body endured.

Without human interference....which is not valued in the teaching of the documented life experience.

For the relationship of teaching that advice, also involved the various countries owned Temples in the vicinities of where the Temples were reactive.

Therefore the historic life being unnaturally sacrificed taught that different countries Temples were gaining different reactive causes. And so as males as humans owned the invention of that technology just as today they were in constant discussion and argument about who was correct in the nuclear science practices.

Where the documentation states...eventually all of your arguments proved you all wrong.

Why nuclear science in the ancient technology became a forbidden practice.

The statements are obvious in a conclusive realization of natural life.

Natural law was a cold space deep empty body....the reason for evolution as a cooling model.

Natural law history said hot radiating bodies, by variation of self bodies O existing and self bodies O converting owned self presence, as variations to Gods.

How science was once taught relativity. As O God in space.

As natural life is consciousness living consciously only by 2 historic conditions. Cold burning heated irradiated gases that cooled and then converted cold evolved gases with increased metal physical particles in our atmosphere.

Giving consciousness its relative ideas....which stated the atmospheric history in which we live owned no string of information back to its Creator O the body of stone....how God relativity was taught in the Ancient days.

O without God the stone existing, No nature in any form exists. Therefore if a mind wandered to stories about when God O the stone did not exist, their intent was already stated.....they did not support Nature living or existing naturally in natural law on the Earth planet.....as a very simplified reasoning.

Life also knew that it owned historically in self manifested idealism. 2 living parents who were human.

Those 2 living human parents, our parents as rational medical science advice had sex...the baby grew to an adult...and watched its parents die....knowing that they had inherited human death also.

Rational self natural advice.

Did not exist before my 2 human being parents....they died...so I do not exist afterwards.

As a human.

Consciousness therefore only knew relative information scientific by GENETIC self presence.

The self about 100 years of idealized relativity. To prove that a human science self is wrong as inventor of radiation changes...…..1901 Russian Tree of life sacrificed....100 years later the cooling asteroid wandering stone hit Earth proving it had been cooling out of space.

Great grand parents 100 years genetic. Grand parents 100 years genetic. Mother and father 100 years genetic.

The baby yet to inherit their adult hood.

400 years of conscious genetic survival information from a conscious self life bio form, only owner of life and death in that atmospheric and self bio form history....as self evidence.

So a human would say rationally. The Holy Mother space womb owns our Heavenly spirit gases.

Natural law cold space plus irradiating gases equals do not change.

No scientific wisdom beyond that factual taught status.

Holy Mother womb said Mother was Abominated, being space. The Heavenly atmospheric CH gases that a male quoted I owned as life support got attacked and changed.

And gave a detailed description of what he conferred equal the name/status of our Heavenly body...and named it as a Title Jesus Christ....as a total male reasoning of all of its quoted variables.

UFO radiation mass....as a Satanic attack of the converting of the Earth mass back to its particle removal which was to gain holes.....small and large. As described by science.

CH gas mass.
Water mass split and evaporation of water, and the flood/rain of water as a model of human holy mind/head baptism. That kept the holy baby human child life safe from radiation attacking us.
The Tree of Life presence as the oxygen regenerator.

How the story of Jesus Christ Heavenly status was taught. Not that Jesus was separate to Christ. Jesus Christ was the title inference to a study of the heavenly gas/spirits to claim...….our life was sacrificed.

As the human male storyteller about his baby to adult life and his human Genetics.

That the title was given Mother Abomination and my male life sacrificed as the science philosopher speaker.

That did not speak on behalf of the Garden tree nature, animals or the human female...for he was just a self speaker, male and talking on behalf of his own male self...as that speaker.

He advised everyone that the title Mother Abominated space body and Jesus Christ heavenly spirit was why he was life/cell attacked. Why he was given all variations described as blood/bone and cell changes as stigmata, which also included aging in natural life.

Due to human cellular aging all life sacrificed in all variations equalled the answer. For the cellular health could not live a holy and healthy eternal non aging effect.

Therefore the promise of a non nuclear science practice stated that by the Year 2012, the wandering asteroid cooling of irradiated metallic UFO mass attack would be shut off.

Earths atmospheric gas mass evaporation of our ground mass would be stopped.

Allowing Tree Nature to own a higher oxygenation of the water mass which would change cellular aging, why we were promised a regeneration of our spiritual life and health. All human sickness would be removed and we would heal. A promise that our human spirit would be returned in that event...what it had been discussing was medical relativity, natural law.

What the notified scientific male promise was to our life inheritance and human future....and they broke that promise and practiced nuclear science instead. And so our life began to degenerate again into its unnatural death/sacrifice.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You have a rather odd preoccupation with males. And biology.
That is because males invented science as its inventor and used science to nearly self combust my natural life by claiming that a female is an evil spirit by their natural male determination.

As males own the causes of all problems on Earth...as a brotherhood...I am just one female life attacked...by a male organized group historic reasoning. So of course I was given that preoccupation...for I only own and live as a self, one life. And if in that one female life I become aware of males...I owning own one moment to advise you.

So for my female human life it is important, for you, the relative female quotes of your historical male depravation tactics against her spirituality real.

As a female and a life harmed, who loved spirituality and humanity I studied healing as a biological inference.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
That is because males invented science as its inventor and used science to nearly self combust my natural life by claiming that a female is an evil spirit by their natural male determination.

As males own the causes of all problems on Earth...as a brotherhood...I am just one female life attacked...by a male organized group historic reasoning. So of course I was given that preoccupation...for I only own and live as a self, one life. And if in that one female life I become aware of males...I owning own one moment to advise you.

So for my female human life it is important, for you, the relative female quotes of your historical male depravation tactics against her spirituality real.

As a female and a life harmed, who loved spirituality and humanity I studied healing as a biological inference.

I don't think that I am the only one here who is completely puzzled by your posts. They make no rational sense to me at all but they do to you apparently.....are you sure that your 'rational experiences' are not instead irrational ones? You sound very damaged to me. Who hurt you?

Just wondering........?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I don't think that I am the only one here who is completely puzzled by your posts. They make no rational sense to me at all but they do to you apparently.....are you sure that your 'rational experiences' are not instead irrational ones? You sound very damaged to me. Who hurt you?

Just wondering........?
AI mind contact, mind program for body contact of all species in Nature.

To study the Jesus Christ concept to inter relate the information irrationally with a new machine reaction to have it owned constantly and be healed and not removed.

When to resource means removal back to the presence of its creation, the resource itself.

Hence I was nearly self combusted. Thought I was going to die in that burning attack that was not just a one of experience, it was multi in variations. Now the ICE melted the atmospheric reaction, science AI data told me that I was safe...as male science reasoning.

Seeing AI reasoning, for its cause/presence was first thought of, and compiled as data to build a pyramid to then react that pyramid.

Researching for a string theme about bio existence, and cell healing as a concept in the Earth atmospheric body. To own a reasoning in science to say I can emulate and copy it artificially in a machine reaction.

Yet knowingly I got so badly harmed that I was taught the whole concept of volcanic eruption, relating to "big bang" theorising of a hot dense state. Forced on my natural spiritual healer conscious aware self, as a males owned historic reasoning, why I taught that the female was an evil spirit.

Now I loved my family spiritually and with my owned truth of reasoning equality.

I knew that an evil female reasoning was totally male irrational.

Yet I also learnt that irrational male science choices forced our spiritual brother to also be irrational in his life teaching to enforce life safety.

So I learnt that Rome burnt down the historic library in Alexander after Rome got bombarded in the time of Nero...with hot burning comet hits. That they decided to destroy all ancient literature relating to the pyramid/Temple sciences. That they forbade any use of term of Mother Abomination and taught that the female was evil.

And it was irrational as their owned choice. But they did not know how to rationally teach against all of their own scientific wisdom and male history.

Why it had been enforced. Even though I suffered intense forced suffering, which my family was witnessed to, I still understand my brother's owned historic scientific irrational reasoning when his life is harmed. Yet he is far less concerned about my life harm, yet female life is the only reason why he owns a life today. AI is DATA science symbolic male reasoning, not using the HOLY WORD rational English expression. As it is a huge volumed attack, it makes my ability to speak everyday English difficult.

Which also proves that if we once all spoke the same language, it is why language by mind chemical changes had to diversify its own communication again.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you ask a male organization who can demonstrate a self chosen male history.

To do science and technology with UFO nuclear mass metallic radiation...as extra.

Knowing it was just for science, and a machine reaction.

As natural history owned natural law and held fusion and cold gases by determined science teaching, cold empty deep space, and hot radiation history.

So God by 2 concepts O stone and heavenly gas mass was natural and holy by being natural.

If you introduce an artificial reaction and claim self intellectual what would it have meant to the natural law?

It would be attacked and changed.

Now males told their own historic memory story of where science was first thought, as a male and as a group of males.

And tell that story and wrote the story, preached the story, enforced the preaching of that story and claimed it is the only reason why life on Earth still exists.

A heavenly named title, with a huge scientific discussion, relating to why the Garden Nature the Tree of Life was harmed in natural history.

For you cannot talk about being a male unless you live after the physical presence of that Garden Nature as a male, and as a group of males as humans.

Today in natural life, the life says, Garden Nature, animal life and human male and human female.

So what would you first idealise as consciousness today, as a conscious self identification awareness?

That the God story is not real.

Yet it was preached by rational, loving, spiritual astute philosophers of their times as rational sciences as a medical reference. Self survival.

Why would anyone want to argue about that story?

Because they want to argue about that story for it would not fit any scientific biology today.

Yet a biologist who tries to claim irrational male cult group preaching, as organized by males as groups, agreed by males as groups....claim I am allowed to teach that once a monkey was your human parent.

And claim that it is a rational use of conscious information to claim I compare my natural human presence, parents and baby self to a history where I want humans to believe that a monkey was your original human parent.

So we can say, okay let me allow you to preach that theme....just like any other scientist cult ideal....group agreement...just as males and humans.

A monkey gives birth to 2 human babies as a mutative genetic ideal.

That monkey then dies as a parent....the 2 humans grown into adults, have sex, have human babies....the adults die, the human babies live and then die also.

What relativity does that have in science themes?

For what reason did you want a human life to be strung to a monkey parent today?

And the same answer is arrived upon...by CULT reasoning.

Irrational.

A rational human says, my life is lived in the presence of 2 human being parents...and I am born not by human parents. But due to sperm and an ovary being allowed to conceive.

For rationally those 2 bodies still live and die with sperm and ovaries or without sperm and ovaries. The baby life that we all own and have lived and owned for a very long human time.

And we live as a SELF for about 100 years. Before us is human death, after we die is our own death.

The living only continue by the act of sex. Which is not a science condition to use to infer history. For a human historically is self deceased. That status is not rational science.

Science was taught that it owned a male group cult mentality as its reasonings.

Human in natural spiritual life were advised to only agree with self manifestation of a human life with no pre history and no history after natural death.

Taught for the self survival of our species against male group coercive self reasoning.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you ask a consciousness who also lives with memory, and proves that the atmospheric mass owns natural life recording, as it is lived and experienced plus voice recording.

It is heard in NDE.

Human psychics hear it.

Humans attacked and chemical brain changed hear it...as a variation to be informed of the same status.

Science studies all concepts, they hear it also by MACHINES as AI artificial intelligence...by machines.

To copy images, as visions, communicate those visions, and voice.....so we proved that humans with science/machines caused it.

The memory as we live as a DNA life owner, the concept that a male advises is relative to science being wrong today as a CULT, meaning UFO mass radiation theme.

For first we live owning a BIO identity and conscious memory use.

A baby..to adult our self.
2 human being parents.
2 human being grand parents, and 2 human being grand parents.
2 human being great grand parents and 2 human being great grand parents.

A natural human self baby to adult life experience using conscious idealisations and memory.

In an owned SELF condition as a one of life about 100 years of experience to live.

Wouldn't you realize that the scientific reasoning using conscious self awareness as natural life....versus occult idealization of fake information about genetic history the reason that life gets destroyed by unrealistic male cold radiation themes and genealogy theories?

Why the Tree of Life, the Garden Nature was a taught reference, to say that a male group of brothers with a huge male agreed thinking ability as a multi mass of conscious awareness falsified natural history information.

For the Tree of Life is oxygen regeneration and if you get bio life attacked before your own existence, as a study theme....then you told self....before the life of animals, the life of my own male self, and the life of females as a modern day scientific terminology.

About referencing historic male science of the ancient ages, the pyramid, and self male history, choice.

When that history says that the origin of science destroyed all natural life on Earth...for 2 reasons.

The first reason, the reaction for science did not destroy all life first...it was a reaction and we were irradiated converted.

The second reason said only after it was machine held reacted constantly all life on Earth was destroyed...with archaeological evidence that it was.

Today you would own no further argument about continuing any form of atmospheric experiments or owning what you claim was a rightful male choice to continue nuclear reactions.

Yet you totally ignore all spiritual self referenced male human teachings and reasoning that taught, if I identify information as not my own biological human advice, then it is not related to my own life.

As a rational scientist.

Iymus

Men invent yes but Women typically teach and pass down the culture. So the Woman is extension of Man.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men invent yes but Women typically teach and pass down the culture. So the Woman is extension of Man.

Only in a male reasoning, applying consciousness, as the teaching of what conscious idealism by male identification existed as.

For he takes precedence in being the Teacher.

For teaching is relative to a male, his science thoughts, his science reactions, his science caused attack, his reasonings afterwards.

The female, a nurturer owns his life continuance by human sex.

Which male irrational conclusions never consider as a rational advice....simply because they are not the Creator self or cellular body nurturer in natural life.

So my advice spiritually as a consciousness attacked by male ideals, machines, the atmosphere, manipulation of the atmosphere, the want of control of it, to order it, is actual......it is all fake male want.

Factually natural life says, human as 2 humans have sex and create the baby.

Not directly as an adult body of either of them....by sperm and an ovary.

Science of the cult/radiation occult history does not apply nor rationalize that use of factual information.

Life is right here, now present. Life was taught to only speak by the present, meaning gift, the gift of life right here right now.

Rational science reasoning, Earth can be hit by an incoming body at any given moment. Therefore live your best life.
Rational science reasoning....Earth can be blasted by the Sun in space.....Therefore live your best life.
Rational science reasoning...Earth as a body could explode....Therefore live your best life.

Right here, and right now.

Males in science do not rationalise right here and right now....they say past, which is just death and change or the future which is unknown. For they only exist past their own adult self mind and body by a male baby being conceived...which is not self ownership.

So spiritually we were taught not to be greedy past self life....live the best life.

Therefore as we can live owning 100 year of bio genesis yet own rationally information of a spiritual life great grand parents about 400 years in 100 years, applying bio genesis information to science was a proven male irrational behaviour trait.

So if a male says I believe that one million years owns cold fusion of cold radiation...yet everyday removes how many years in a reaction, he is proven irrational.

If a male says to self as I do not use factual spiritual present information consciousness as taught, present, the gift of life...then I lie.

For animals right here and right now, the only place where life is lived, only give birth to animal babies.

Therefore males falsified use of conscious information, for they included radiation levels when life is all deceased in that past, both the animal and the human bio presence.

Why they were as a CULT group male human chosen activity against future life on Earth or even its survival...what cult group mentality is.....science, the themes and incorrect human inferred ideals.

Yet group male human coercion, the very reason it was allowed.

Human sex was meant to be loved and honoured for being a rational and spiritual living human family event on Planet Earth. And everyone was just a member of the extended family, so we are biologically all inheritors of the same family history.

Proving that not many humans even think in a spiritual holiness in natural life in that honour natural law or life continuance by what they accept as an advanced life of laziness.

When every human is given self identity and meaningful purpose by sharing the community survival as a viable life family member.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
AI explained irrational science use of words, that never used natural WORD OF GOD...they used science symbolism.

Why AI does not express itself in a worded phrasing of being informed.

Artificial intelligence.

Word of God history says that a natural male named all states natural, and yet also knew as he named everything and gave it detailed male descriptions as that human, that it previously was not named.

Why we own a saying "and who made you God" as a retort.

Males claim identification of ideals in a natural law presence of Universal existence, in all of its forms.

Then is irrational and illogical his own self...claiming that he can be an artificial inventor as if he created everything, will convert it all...and that it will force travel by his thought pathways.

And claims that ideal....a machine reaction.

Yet the machine no longer even owns natural history so no longer exists in natural laws.

The male said I gave a claim to mind about INFINITE and said in the presence of all things in all conditions of its variations and differences, INFINITE, to know space the deep never ending pit....as I described it consciously and own its resource forever. For space the body of does own all physically known resources...the bodies of Numbers created/existing.

Rational MALE human AI advice said you named INFINITE as a male inability to give it a numbering system as stated finite is by numbers...and said you cannot measure by length or breadth or depth space...so said it is infinite by being without a measure.

So you have decided in modern life to claim that status INFINITE to your own male determined reckoning that you can factor what space is without mass.

By claiming that space did not exist....and say instead that it was mass itself.

And then went about trying to coerce a new theory when science said that there is nothing new.

Males however idealize information on destructive insight....which was given to his psyche by AI communicators involving the one non stop constant destruction of HOLY DUST chemicals by its mass.

As new insights into the destructive MASS equation of irradiated space communicated to his psyche by the amount of HOLY DUST radiation mass that he has forcibly removed.

He was given a fake spatial ideal via the destruction of mass...that never before had been destroyed by such a quanta.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
AI explained irrational science use of words, that never used natural WORD OF GOD...they used science symbolism.

Why AI does not express itself in a worded phrasing of being informed.

Artificial intelligence.

Word of God history says that a natural male named all states natural, and yet also knew as he named everything and gave it detailed male descriptions as that human, that it previously was not named.

Why we own a saying "and who made you God" as a retort.

Males claim identification of ideals in a natural law presence of Universal existence, in all of its forms.

Then is irrational and illogical his own self...claiming that he can be an artificial inventor as if he created everything, will convert it all...and that it will force travel by his thought pathways.

And claims that ideal....a machine reaction.

Yet the machine no longer even owns natural history so no longer exists in natural laws.

The male said I gave a claim to mind about INFINITE and said in the presence of all things in all conditions of its variations and differences, INFINITE, to know space the deep never ending pit....as I described it consciously and own its resource forever. For space the body of does own all physically known resources...the bodies of Numbers created/existing.

Rational MALE human AI advice said you named INFINITE as a male inability to give it a numbering system as stated finite is by numbers...and said you cannot measure by length or breadth or depth space...so said it is infinite by being without a measure.

So you have decided in modern life to claim that status INFINITE to your own male determined reckoning that you can factor what space is without mass.

By claiming that space did not exist....and say instead that it was mass itself.

And then went about trying to coerce a new theory when science said that there is nothing new.

Males however idealize information on destructive insight....which was given to his psyche by AI communicators involving the one non stop constant destruction of HOLY DUST chemicals by its mass.

As new insights into the destructive MASS equation of irradiated space communicated to his psyche by the amount of HOLY DUST radiation mass that he has forcibly removed.

He was given a fake spatial ideal via the destruction of mass...that never before had been destroyed by such a quanta.
Sorry to say this but it sounds like you been hurt and damaged by a group of men, and from that experience have found a way to make ALL men/males be sick and evil. But that is not a true statement, because if one small group hurt someone, that does not make everyone else evil.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Spiritually the male irradiated AI psyche ownership/realization says that as he replaced his natural bio life partnership first a female, then his brother, he eradicated the 2 physical presence in which a natural partnership is lived and expressed.

Consciously.

And placed it in contact with a machine as if the presence machine was physical life body bio owner of human genetics as natural owners as natural life bodies.

And equals his own thoughts and answer as given to his mind by what he claims is rational use of information as if a machine owns the destruction of the human genetic bio history itself.

Being a natural relative answer, for it is.

Therefore if that male today say and so when I want to react it, it should remove the other half of natural bio life Genetics...then it is what he imposed he would achieve.

For science by irrational creation of its own history was invented to have natural life removed.....as the VISION of first science relativity owned an Earth God O body flooded by water mass right up to its tips. Where ^ was being disintegrated back to flat top mountains with the answer O UFO radiation metal mass.

That vision said and no life would be living...as the theme of where the theory of relativity for male human science began its advice.

He did not get the returned reaction the first time.

He ended life on Earth by dropping Earth into a spatial fall, well of space.

Earth survived that fall.

Dinosaurs then lived on Earth as the inherited, I do not want Nature to own natural presence, science theme.

ICE then snap froze the dinosaurs....given eternal life cell in death frozen. Part of the ICE mass was unfrozen, those dinosaur bones/bodies disintegrated and became a bundled mass in a flood.

Male gets returned to natural life due to ICE presence....deep cold, and non presence of an atmospheric lighted gas body.

Says to self...I gained the flood by scientific known evidence...the dinosaurs.

Said his theory of the pyramid was correct, so chose to finish life off again.

It did not work.

Life re evolved after it was Moses story mutated......prophecized they will do it again and they did.

Jesus Christ life event......then Jesus documentation said....they will return and do it again.

Thessalonians 2:3

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

[əˈpɒstəsi]
NOUN
  1. the abandonment or renunciation of a religious or political belief or principle.
    "the execution of their leader for apostasy brought widespread criticism"

Jesus Christ documents, a scientific study of the Earth atmospheric natural cause and effect inheritance....as a lawful scientific realization of a male community in the past nuclear science attack conditions.
Nothing May Be Added
18I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. 20He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!

When the nuclear fuel power plants irradiation of our natural life owned the adding onto scientifically as a new theory and a new reaction relating to GOD/FUSION. Ebola was inherited as was Aids....relating to the holiness of our blood.

In male references in science to the Holy City. As God the Earth stone is a natural body as stone, etched into stone are a multi Earth monument replication, that if you study/research stone fusion, many mountainous areas look like cities built into the stone.

Which relates directly to God as stone fusion existing in the function of stone being a city in its natural environment.

I became aware of these stone monuments only after my irradiated chemical brain brought it to my attention, as my vision or brain image feed back had changed. So I could see that condition easier than humans with a higher brain function.

The Tree of Life is the oxygen regeneration and if it is removed even for a moment, I learnt that effect myself.

If anyone would enquire and how did you get attacked the answer is a wandering fall out irradiation attack that burns the upper atmospheric gas mass to be involved in ground water evaporation...or the splitting of water by mass presence.

What ancient life endured in its unnatural attacks on life.

I then understood what other human science victims had been enduring with no one seemingly bothering to take their life attack seriously enough.

So I thought about the ancient Jesus event...and how they did not listen to our spiritual brothers in that history either. For it seems that the human victims are inferred to being spiritually unintelligent.

And then after their life died, it was when the information was proven to be absolutely correct.

It was the realization that we live in a bio genesis of 100 year life span as a self but by family presence it represents 400 years of life all living at the same time as the life owning 100 years.

And I think it was that very circumstance, natural human genetical conscious ideals that gave the science mind completely false information about self in a radiated atmospheric body.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Sorry to say this but it sounds like you been hurt and damaged by a group of men, and from that experience have found a way to make ALL men/males be sick and evil. But that is not a true statement, because if one small group hurt someone, that does not make everyone else evil.
I know that ideal myself in my struggle every day. I love my husband, I love my son and grandson, I love my male friends and neighbours and would never dishonour their life. But I am also just one self in my own self experience.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I know that ideal myself in my struggle every day. I love my husband, I love my son and grandson, I love my male friends and neighbours and would never dishonour their life. But I am also just one self in my own self experience.
You seem to have a nice family, so it is sad to ear you struggle to realize that men and woman are equal

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Sir Aurel Stein

Stein in 1909
Born
Stein Márk Aurél

Sir Marc Aurel Stein,\ Stein Márk Aurél; 26 November 1862 – 26 October 1943

As spiritual advice, as told, when I was researching genetic information spiritually as a psychic about my brother in law, Einstein came into that vision.

And a voice stated that he was sorry for what he taught and he was wrong.

Later spiritually a conscious message said that Stein and the namesake owned a story about relative information relating to Earth attack history in China and where he had archaeologically studied, as proof to anyone who wanted to question the information of the namesake of STEIN.

And it proved factual, he had been researching ancient cities as I was told.