• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Story IS NOT Original.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
the only one with cop outs is you. On another note the only thing you pointed out that it was from 1922, big whoop. That doesn't discredit it. Your bible is from when...? Yet somethign from 1922 is not credible. Oxymoron to a T right there.....
So you haven't read this thread? Thanks for admitting to that. Because, as per dogsgod request, I offered a lengthy rebuttal to your article.

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/2172785-post77.html A link to my rebuttal in this thread.

On a side note, Riverwolf and Odion have done great jobs in showing that your list is simply wrong.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Okay, seriously, is ANYONE going to even ATTEMPT to refute my argument that the story of Jesus is not related to Krishna or Buddha's, as well as prove, with first-hand sources, that the story of Jesus is related to those other stories, because I've never seen anything to convince me of that.

To do it, direct me to the original stories of Horus, Attin, Mithras, and Zoroaster. Lists of comparisons are, as I've pointed out, unreliable.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
***MOD POST***

Everyone please take a chill out moment

As a community of diverse cultural and religious backgrounds, our aim is to provide a civil environment, informative, respectful and welcoming where people of diverse beliefs can discuss, compare and debate religion while engaging in fellowship with one another.​

Status
Not open for further replies.