• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus said such & such, question for Jewish Xians, Jews reading NT

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I'm not arguing and I have explained myself. If it's not to your satisfaction, so be it.
It's fine, but the theory is vague.
We have no idea what 'fake Jews', means, what 'masquerading as real Jews', means, or anything.

So, it needs to be explained.
Since Faithofchristian isn't explaining any of that, I'm going to dismiss the theory, as nonsense.

The theory, as presented, seems to be implying something religious, so there is that. In other words, Faithofchristian seems to be saying, they weren't real Jews, religiously, perhaps. We don't know, because it's vague.

The theory may imply nationality, or religion, or both, who knows.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

Because it ain't there.

Here: Genesis 4:
[1]
Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, "I have gotten a man with the help of the LORD."

[2] And again, she bore his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, and Cain a tiller of the ground.

If to what your saying is to be true.
Then why isn't Cain in Adams genealogy as his son.
You can find Seth, but nothing about Cain, the only reason Able is not there, because it only list those who are living.

So why isn't Cain listed with Seth as Adam's son.
But nothing there

Genesis 4:1--"And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord"

If you had notice, there's nothing there to indicate as Cain being Adam's son.

Only that Adam knew Eve his wife, But had you read Genesis 3:15--" And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel"

Here we find God saying to the Serpent, that there would be enmity between the woman's seed and the Serpent seed.

So who do you suppose would be the Serpent seed, Seeing Eve gave birth to Cain and Able.

1 John 3:12--"Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother"

Isn't that amazing, Cain being of the wicked one, this being the Serpent.

Last edited: