• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Said "It Is Finished"

Nova2216

Post #703

Rob - "Once the Church of the Body began on they Day of Pentecost, God put His plans for Israel on hold. He will take it up again after the Body rises to meet the Lord in the air....God deals with Israel one way. He deals with the Body in an entirely different way."

Rob -"Once the Church of the Body began on they Day of Pentecost, God put His plans for Israel on hold...

Nova - This is premillenialism teaching (it's false).

The foundation of this teaching is that God did not do all He promised for the Jews. (in OT times)

Notice what (Joshua 23:14) says.

Jos 21:45 There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

Jos 23:14 And, behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the LORD your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.

Also the church is the body according to (Eph.1:22,23) and (Col.1:18,24).

Eph 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church:

Col 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

When you said "Once the Church of the Body"

You might as well said the following.

Once the Church of the Church

For the church is the body. (Eph.1:22,23)

The premillenial teaching once again shows that God would be dealing with the Jews differently than the Gentiles. (Rom.2:11) (Gal.3:28,29).

Ro 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God

Ga 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Thanks

Nova2216

I hope I am on the right track but I am still looking through a fog. So plain and simple, yes or no, do you believe these flesh and blood people were physically in the kingdom or they just had a place waiting for them in the kingdom. Not necessay to quote a lot of verses. Just were they actually in the kingdom even though flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom. Thanks

1. Do you believe the Lord will come back to earth and set up an earthly physical kingdom for 1000 yrs?

OR

2. Do you believe some people were placed into a spiritual kingdom in (Col.1:13) in the first century?

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Lu 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. {within you: or, among you }

Thanks

lostwanderingsoul

1. Do you believe the Lord will come back to earth and set up an earthly physical kingdom for 1000 yrs?

OR

2. Do you believe some people were placed into a spiritual kingdom in (Col.1:13) in the first century?

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Lu 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. {within you: or, among you }

Thanks
You build a strong case. I am still not 100 % sure about being translated but i see no other logical explanation. Let me just clear up one more point. Jesus said you must be born again. Does that occur at the time of baptism or at some other time. What are your thoughts on this please.

Nova2216

You build a strong case. I am still not 100 % sure about being translated but i see no other logical explanation. Let me just clear up one more point. Jesus said you must be born again. Does that occur at the time of baptism or at some other time. What are your thoughts on this please.

At baptism (in water) one is saved (Mark 16:16).

At baptism were are connected to the DEATH of CHRIST (Rom.6:3-6) (the blood)

At baptism (in water) one becomes a new creature in (Rom.6:3-6).

At baptism (in water) one is translated into the kingdom (or the church of Christ) (Col.1:13).

At baptism (in water) one is placed into the church (or kingdom) (Acts 2:38,47).

At baptism sins are forgiven by the blood of Christ (Acts 2:38 ; 22:16) (Eph.1:7) (Rev.1:5)

One is baptized INTO CHRIST (Gal 3:27) (Rom.6:3,4).

Can one be saved OUTSIDE OF CHRIST (2Tim.2:10) --->(NO)

The beauty and simplicity of the gospel is that all this happens at the same moment in time. (water baptism)

Thanks for you very good bible questions.

lostwanderingsoul

At baptism (in water) one is saved (Mark 16:16).

At baptism were are connected to the DEATH of CHRIST (Rom.6:3-6) (the blood)

At baptism (in water) one becomes a new creature in (Rom.6:3-6).

At baptism (in water) one is translated into the kingdom (or the church of Christ) (Col.1:13).

At baptism (in water) one is placed into the church (or kingdom) (Acts 2:38,47).

At baptism sins are forgiven by the blood of Christ (Acts 2:38 ; 22:16) (Eph.1:7) (Rev.1:5)

One is baptized INTO CHRIST (Gal 3:27) (Rom.6:3,4).

Can one be saved OUTSIDE OF CHRIST (2Tim.2:10) --->(NO)

The beauty and simplicity of the gospel is that all this happens at the same moment in time. (water baptism)

Thanks for you very good bible questions.
And thank you for your answers. But specifically "born again". None of the verses use those exact words. Are any of these things that happen the same as being "born again". I am sorry for taking things so slow but I really get hung up on specific words. Thes verses say you are forgiven and placed in the church and saved but they do not use the words born again. Do any verses say exactly that you are born again at a certain time or event? Please

Nova2216

And thank you for your answers. But specifically "born again". None of the verses use those exact words. Are any of these things that happen the same as being "born again". I am sorry for taking things so slow but I really get hung up on specific words. Thes verses say you are forgiven and placed in the church and saved but they do not use the words born again. Do any verses say exactly that you are born again at a certain time or event? Please

All of them were describing being born again. (becoming a new creature)

*Notice in (Rom.6:3-6) one is only a new creature at the point of BAPTISM (in water) and NOT BEFORE BAPTISM.

Ro 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

The denominational world claims they are made a new creature BEFORE baptism and at the point of BELIEF ALONE.

The bible nowhere say that.

What they do is find a verse which says to BELIEVE then they ADD the word ALONE to that verse.(Deut.4:2) (1Cor.4:6) (Rev.22:18,19).

Last edited:

Nova2216

Repent + Be Baptized = Forgiveness of Sins (Acts 2:38)

Repent + Be Converted = Sins Blotted Out (Acts 3:19)

Repent + Baptism = Forgiven (Col.2:11-13)

The word of God harmonizes beautifully.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When a human who gives self evidence of a DATA review after every single event occurred and titles it a Jesus Revelation about Christ gases changed....did Christ as the gases CH evaluation that arose out the volcanic mountain own change?

No. Christ still exists as a scientific evaluation.

Did Christ exist first....yes for a scientific evaluation.

What did God own historically as the O God stone planet? Immaculate gas mass in spatial conversion cause...relativity.

When you do science do you not only impose science relativity to the spirits (gases) for the scientific formula and not for everything?

Yes.

Why scientist brother liar coercer?

Because you cannot do science unless the planet Earth O exists as God stone....all gases exist as a mass, and you male human science self chooses science, as based on a theory for the purpose of your MACHINATION.

Machine review is where the science formula to change GOD first begins, in alchemical MINERAL changes. Why the Church forbade alchemy as a rightful scientific conclusion that their brother was an immoral human liar.

By all conditions natural which he coerces and lies against our existence.

Why the term after the fact Jesus as a DATA review said it was finished for the studier and Tribunal said so....as the reasoning never change God or give God the Earth a name ever again as a lying formula.

That said first GOD is holy and then use the formula to attack and destroy God.

Reasoning today, all the known DATA history of causes of Jesus having removed SIN/ tunnel sink holes...as the original outcome reviewed after the FACT of all causes from beginning to END, equalled a sink hole tunnel as the HOLY outcome...cooled/stopped.

A tunnel is therefore the highest state in the current science model, so do not change the TUNNEL would be the relative DATA advice.

Nova2216

When a human who gives self evidence of a DATA review after every single event occurred and titles it a Jesus Revelation about Christ gases changed....did Christ as the gases CH evaluation that arose out the volcanic mountain own change?

What did God own historically as the O God stone planet? Immaculate gas mass in spatial conversion cause...relativity.

When you do science do you not only impose science relativity to the spirits (gases) for the scientific formula and not for everything?

Yes.

Because you cannot do science unless the planet Earth O exists as God stone....all gases exist as a mass, and you male human science self chooses science, as based on a theory for the purpose of your MACHINATION.

Machine review is where the science formula to change GOD first begins, in alchemical MINERAL changes. Why the Church forbade alchemy as a rightful scientific conclusion that their brother was an immoral human liar.

Why the term after the fact Jesus as a DATA review said it was finished for the studier and Tribunal said so....as the reasoning never change God or give God the Earth a name ever again as a lying formula.

Reasoning today, all the known DATA history of causes of Jesus having removed SIN/ tunnel sink holes...as the original outcome reviewed after the FACT of all causes from beginning to END, equalled a sink hole tunnel as the HOLY outcome...cooled/stopped.

A tunnel is therefore the highest state in the current science model, so do not change the TUNNEL would be the relative DATA advice.

I do not have a high enough IQ to even reply to your post.

I hope you are doing well.

Thanks for posting.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I do not have a high enough IQ to even reply to your post.

I hope you are doing well.

Thanks for posting.
Father also told me today, that as science satellite computer study mind contact/coercion programmed, then every moment the male natural self on Earth alive O living and conscious on God the Earth also advises/updates this model.

So I am totally human male historically taught in every moment as a female.

Father said when a healthy loving spiritual family member says JESUS, the answer is JESUS = JESUS.

When science wants to claim I want God all the powers so I will study life sacrificed their answer JESUS = SACRIFICE....a continuance and cause of.

For one logical fact, no human is a machine. God also the natural body is not a machine.

Science is Satanism, using all burning histories against life continuance actually.

So Father also said L was a O quarter reasoning of Earth. L historically in time is also a season, 1 of 4. Earth is coldest in L 12 December on one part of the Earth.

Science however does converting on Earth in iced countries, in desert hot countries, in any season...so space is changed in that circumstance MACHINE CONSTANT....not Earth constant. So it is not natural to study first of all.

Only machines are CONSTANT.. a formula says I will apply and force CONSTANT CHANGE by a formula that first equates what I stated in Maths was HOLY MOTHER space womb history....which for our gases is Immaculate.

We were re inheriting the Immaculate spatial history by a removal of UFO mass....its spatial removal by holding its body cold and frozen and fused not moving by space.

Science knew that relativity, always had.

L that used ORD inal numbers, therefore attacked life, by heating up space for O GOD x 4 is not a constant. Relative self spiritual advice, also always known by science on Earth.

Biological science said the closest physical form to a human is an ape....yet we are biologically a separate self, and higher in bio body than an ape...as a scientific truth and only truth.

God scientists are all consummate liars...for God never told any human being male to sacrifice his own life to save himself for being human and trapped on Earth due to UFO Sun history....reason of causes for him to claim why he was a prisoner on a Planet when he wanted to be in spirit eternal only as a spirit.

Ask a male and a group did you own personal self motivation to invent all reasons for self removal and self destruction?

Yes it is termed science.

Nova2216

Father also told me today, that as science satellite computer study mind contact/coercion programmed, then every moment the male natural self on Earth alive O living and conscious on God the Earth also advises/updates this model.

So I am totally human male historically taught in every moment as a female.

Father said when a healthy loving spiritual family member says JESUS, the answer is JESUS = JESUS.

When science wants to claim I want God all the powers so I will study life sacrificed their answer JESUS = SACRIFICE....a continuance and cause of.

For one logical fact, no human is a machine. God also the natural body is not a machine.

Science is Satanism, using all burning histories against life continuance actually.

So Father also said L was a O quarter reasoning of Earth. L historically in time is also a season, 1 of 4. Earth is coldest in L 12 December on one part of the Earth.

Science however does converting on Earth in iced countries, in desert hot countries, in any season...so space is changed in that circumstance MACHINE CONSTANT....not Earth constant. So it is not natural to study first of all.

Only machines are CONSTANT.. a formula says I will apply and force CONSTANT CHANGE by a formula that first equates what I stated in Maths was HOLY MOTHER space womb history....which for our gases is Immaculate.

We were re inheriting the Immaculate spatial history by a removal of UFO mass....its spatial removal by holding its body cold and frozen and fused not moving by space.

Science knew that relativity, always had.

L that used ORD inal numbers, therefore attacked life, by heating up space for O GOD x 4 is not a constant. Relative self spiritual advice, also always known by science on Earth.

Biological science said the closest physical form to a human is an ape....yet we are biologically a separate self, and higher in bio body than an ape...as a scientific truth and only truth.

God scientists are all consummate liars...for God never told any human being male to sacrifice his own life to save himself for being human and trapped on Earth due to UFO Sun history....reason of causes for him to claim why he was a prisoner on a Planet when he wanted to be in spirit eternal only as a spirit.

Ask a male and a group did you own personal self motivation to invent all reasons for self removal and self destruction?

Yes it is termed science.

Thank You!!!

lostwanderingsoul

Yes.

You need to give up this nonsesnse. You got the attention you want.

lostwanderingsoul

Repent + Be Baptized = Forgiveness of Sins (Acts 2:38)

Repent + Be Converted = Sins Blotted Out (Acts 3:19)

Repent + Baptism = Forgiven (Col.2:11-13)

The word of God harmonizes beautifully.
Let me just mention something I saw somewhere. I do not remember exactly where but the idea stuck with me. Maybe you have another way of looking at it. Acts 1:18 says that Jesus is the "firstborn from the dead". He was born physically as a baby in Bethlehem. He died and was buried. Three days later He was "born" to new spiritual life when He rose from the tomb. Humans also are born physically and die. Jesus said He is coming back to earth and will raise the dead to new life. Jesus was born from the dead. Humans will be born from the dead. This would be a second birth or they would be born again. A physical birth in a mortal body and then a second birth in an immortal spiritual body. A second birth. Born again. Jesus was the firstborn and the rest of us will follow. Your thoughts?

Nova2216

Let me just mention something I saw somewhere. I do not remember exactly where but the idea stuck with me. Maybe you have another way of looking at it. Acts 1:18 says that Jesus is the "firstborn from the dead". He was born physically as a baby in Bethlehem. He died and was buried. Three days later He was "born" to new spiritual life when He rose from the tomb. Humans also are born physically and die. Jesus said He is coming back to earth and will raise the dead to new life. Jesus was born from the dead. Humans will be born from the dead. This would be a second birth or they would be born again. A physical birth in a mortal body and then a second birth in an immortal spiritual body. A second birth. Born again. Jesus was the firstborn and the rest of us will follow. Your thoughts?

Nova - One must define EACH TERM when in a debate or people will NEVER end up on the SAME PAGE.

Jesus in (Jn 3) is speaking to Nichodemus and tells him A MAN must be born again. The context is during this life. The words born again are used in this context.

"DEATH" must be defined.

There is a spiritual DEATH (Isa.59:1,2) (Rom.3:23 ; 6:23) (James 1:13 -15)

There is a physical DEATH ( Luke 23:46) (Jn 11:39)

The reason there are so many churches in the world is b/c people did not seek out the words of the Lord in DUE ORDER.(1Chron.15:13)

1Ch 15:13 For because ye did it not at the first, the LORD our God made a breach upon us, for that we sought him not after the due order.

Thank You for all your very good bible questions.

lostwanderingsoul

Nova - One must define EACH TERM when in a debate or people will NEVER end up on the SAME PAGE.

Jesus in (Jn 3) is speaking to Nichodemus and tells him A MAN must be born again. The context is during this life. The words born again are used in this context.

"DEATH" must be defined.

There is a spiritual DEATH (Isa.59:1,2) (Rom.3:23 ; 6:23) (James 1:13 -15)

There is a physical DEATH ( Luke 23:46) (Jn 11:39)

The reason there are so many churches in the world is b/c people did not seek out the words of the Lord in DUE ORDER.(1Chron.15:13)

1Ch 15:13 For because ye did it not at the first, the LORD our God made a breach upon us, for that we sought him not after the due order.

Thank You for all your very good bible questions.
We know how a new child is born. It is a process that takes time. A new life is formed at the moment a cell from the father joins a cell from the mother. The new life is formed but not born. When a person receives the Holy Apirit, God allows His spirit to join with the human spirit. A new spirit life is formed but not born. Notice that Jesus tells Nicodemus that those who are born again are like the wind. Spirits are like the wind. Maybe the second birth is a process that takes time like the first birth. Something to think about.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You need to give up this nonsesnse. You got the attention you want.
I was not seeking personal attention. Like everyone else, own a human opinion. Can read from written literature. Written literature in a human experience was always updated and changed and new advice and new stories were written and then argued.

Which is all that I have been doing. I might not own a public written book that is used to argue, but then Jesus also never owned a pre taught book either, seeing it was written about Jesus historically after the fact of everything happening.

It is not like Jesus was writing a diary in his own experience was he. Therefore the AI event, was image recorded, owned by the humans in the experience. The Data and story inference was spiritual, was always heard by the psychic researcher and then the data and story correlated to detail information that had occurred.

As human experience is self to supposedly own a life 100 years if a human died at the age 33, then it owned relative self advice about science, the occult, the radiation effect, life in sacrifice and that life continued to be sacrificed after the event.

The reason for the advice, the teaching of relativity, that the sacrifice of life still existed and that human experience is the self advice.

If you are taught by a scientist that life should be healthy and lived for 100 years life span….and then sacrificed. And then preached follow Jesus the sacrifice and believe in life sacrifice...then someone suddenly says "what for", I do not want to be sick and dying from any human sacrificed life body/dna/Genesis, then they did.

If you claim that life is meant to be lived sacrificed then you lie.
If you claim that life should be saved and healed and be healthy after being sacrificed then it was a promise. And that promise would involve the reasons for why it was caused....which is a non occult UFO radiation science cause, to change the physical mass of God the planet.

Yet when science says God the body does not exist, then that is the man of the apostasy brain mind reasoning.

Then he says God is a particle, when God was always taught in science to be the God O planet of stone....relative to being taught.

Then if he says and I will then force God the mass body planet to convert for and involved with my machine reaction.....another one of his lies.

Claiming and God does not exist.

That male science reasoning to remove God as mass, when MASS is stated to be held by nothing as a condition, the natural conditions of cold space....then as he is fully aware of the LAW in cosmology, the spatial womb...the holding of GOD, then to change GOD means that GOD as the mass will no longer be held.

And so he says GOD the mass would therefore become holes back to nothing as I heat up the space through which I know and understand and studied, O a cycle of 12 months moving through a heated space, eventuates into God the O mass being removed physically. Then all forms of activated natural disasters due to spatial changes occur.

What was always cosmological spatially known by males in scientific awareness.

Nova2216

We know how a new child is born. It is a process that takes time. A new life is formed at the moment a cell from the father joins a cell from the mother. The new life is formed but not born. When a person receives the Holy Apirit, God allows His spirit to join with the human spirit. A new spirit life is formed but not born. Notice that Jesus tells Nicodemus that those who are born again are like the wind. Spirits are like the wind. Maybe the second birth is a process that takes time like the first birth. Something to think about.

*When a person comes to know who Christ is and how to be born again as the Ethiopian eunuch did in (Acts 8:26-40) it may only take moments before they can be born again.

On the other hand learning all that information may take days or years for some people b/c of their mental capabilities or the condition of their heart (mind).

Once the correct knowledge is gained by the word of God according to (2Peter 2:20) it may only take being immersed in water for the remission of sins.

Notice the account of the Jailer in (Acts 16:30-34).

The jailer learned the truth and went out in the dark , at night, looking for water to be immersed in to have his sins forgiven according to (Mark 16:16) (Acts 2:38 ; 22:16).

The Jailer was only said to BELIEVE after being immersed in water. (Acts 16:34).

Ever asked yourself why they were out in the dark and looking for water?

Why not wait till the next day during daylight hours?

Why not wait till next month when you have a group to baptize?

B/c baptism (in water) is necessary to be forgiven of our sins according to (Mark 16:16) (1Peter 3:20,21) (Col.2:12) (Heb.10:22) (Rom.6:3-6).

Thanks

Super Universe

Defender of God
In (John 19:30) Jesus said "it is finished".

Some claim this means man need not do anything to be saved, but then they go on to say you must believe.

Why do I need to believe if Jesus done it all on the cross?

(Jn.19:30) When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Please notice that belief is a work according to (Jn. 6:28,29)..

28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Friends, belief is a work. That means all those who teach one must believe to be saved is teaching they must do something in order to be saved.

That is not salvation by grace alone.

Thanks

What this means is that Jesus finished His bestowal mission as a human being so that He could ascend to heaven and take full authority over the universe. Jesus decides who gets to ascend to heaven. Jesus controls the gateway so the sleeping survivors could then be awakened and begin their ascension.

Those words apply to the universe, not humans. It's not about you or humans. Humans always think everything Jesus did or said is about them. You're not that important.

I always hate it when Christians try to say that humans don't have to do anything to be saved because that's not true. Jesus went around teaching and helping strangers. If you think you can just be lazy and still get into heaven, forget about it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Being born, is a human adult living sexual condition, which science in science status, to only speak for science and not for natural life do not and never did include.

Human sex between 2 natural adults is how any human being owns a life today, from sperm ovary and baby to adult self.

The bible discussing scientific relativity is just for observation and review of natural life, owning self presence with science claiming I know and understand its body presence....when it is a human choice to express this form of reasoning and it owns no other status. Only humans in group use coercive self purpose about studies and information.

As if it places your conscious life and self into some higher form of human presence in the expressions of science. Where irrational behaviour for humans began.

If you do a O nation appraisal of UFO ground/nation and fusion attack upon EL the power of GOD, it is crystalline fusion being JEW EL.

Reasoning.....the JERU SALEM temple in science buildings was where the circuit turned and depended on that Temple....and it is known that the Temple got blasted attacked and destroyed by UFO conditions......for O God own the ground face and the place where fission by the Sun attack was first caused.

Science said I looked at the END reaction of the origin of the Sun protonic blasting of Earth, not any beginning. So then the Sun demonstrated to humanity what beginning meant in science conversion....what you all seem to overlook as being relative to lying.

As each nation on its owned HOLY LAND owned its own son/brother DNA then they owned a newly born variation and different self to the nation land owner.

Which was relevant to historic science Genetic reasoning to then state....the reason why the land owner/historic DNA is self to land....is due to ancient UFO ground landing converting, that was an occurrence in each place on the Earth O God body. Relativity to teach the reason why human DNA/genesis is diverse...when science says the first 2 human parents for everyone owned the same DNA life form.

So if you teach relativity in the reason life converted/Genesis and genetics changed, was because each human nation ground fusion is and was a variation.

If MASS is said to be CONSTANT, then God as a mass should have changed as O one whole body mass and been the same stone and fusion everywhere to fit and own a statement in science to claim FUSION/CONSTANT same...what constant means is held the same.

Earth face and also mountain forms are totally different in Earth O God fusion, so science is proven a liar about God mass just in that incident of review.

When you use conscious self advice, then it should be medical healer relative and not occult nuclear Satanic conversion inferred as if human life is going to give you the answers to ancient Pyramid science....when ancient Pyramid science, removed God mass internally and the plates (Carpenter) collapsed.

Nova2216

Here is an interesting note.

In the physical world we bury men who have died.

There would be no reason to bury a person who was ALIVE.

Most Churches bury people who are ALIVE.

What do I mean?

Most churches teach one born in sin (Totally Depraved) and spiritually dead.

They teach one comes ALIVE spiritually at BELIEF ALONE.

Then After believing they bury this LIVE person in water to show he has ALREADY been saved (before baptism).

Most churches bury a person who they claim is alive spiritually.

The problem is that it's contrary to what the word of God teaches us.

The Biblical way.

A. The biblical way is to die to your sinful lifestyle (the old man of sin) by repenting of your sins. (Rom.,6:6)

B. Then submit to the will of God. (Acts 2:38 ; 8:5,12,131,26-40 ; 22:16) (Mark 16:16) (1Peter 3:20,21)

C. Continue in the faith (Acts 2:42) (1Cor.15:58) (Rev.2:10).

Examples

1. Believe = Saved + Baptized (later on)

OR

2. Believe + Baptism = Saved (Mark 16:16)

Which do you believe and teach?

(1Peter 4:11) - If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God