• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Returns

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
So for those Christians who believe Jesus will physically return, how will they know it's him?

If they have never seen him before, how will recognize him?

David T

Premium Member
So for those Christians who believe Jesus will physically return, how will they know it's him?

Stupid question. Through Photos of course.
028455bdfe5b3676a2b952cd91207d56.jpg

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Ahhhh....Jesus returning, in masquerine attire,
with no haircut, or shaven face,
or are there scissors and razors in heaven ?
Did Saul paint the original painting,
at the age of ten, I think not !
Maybe Matthew or John did.
Maybe Mary would travel with him,
no....nobody would recognize her either.
Well.............good luck with that theory !

Well if a glorious being appears in the sky with ten thousand angels and a great sound of a trumpet, I think we’ll be able to recognize Him. Plus those that are His will be caught up with Him in the sky.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Well if a glorious being appears in the sky with ten thousand angels and a great sound of a trumpet, I think we’ll be able to recognize Him. Plus those that are His will be caught up with Him in the sky.
so if they didn't recognize him the 1st time, the 2nd time they definitely will?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Who’s the “they”?
anyone who didn't recognize him as the one to come? different cultures have a being supposedly returning. personally i believe they are all one and the same having been expressed differently in varying cultures throughout time. palingenesis.

the next incarnation will be different. they will come from every religion to start the new root race known to theosophy, hopi, edgar cayce, et al.

Last edited:

allfoak

Alchemist

There is always a Christ in the world.
If He is not recognized it is because we do not see the Christ in ourselves.

They know him by what the Bible tells. And it tells for example:

For as the lightning comes forth from the east, and is seen even to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Matt. 24:27

anyone who didn't recognize him as the one to come? different cultures have a being supposedly returning. personally i believe they are all one and the same having been expressed differently in varying cultures throughout time. palingenesis.

the next incarnation will be different. they will come from every religion to start the new root race known to theosophy, hopi, edgar cayce, et al.
Jesus is the messiah foretold by the Hebrew scriptures (Old Testament) and came for the house of Israel as promised by God, but they rejected Him; and God with His foreknowledge already knowing this made this a way for all people to come to salvation through Christ. And your right about how different religions or cultures have messiah figures: although for the Jews their messiah has already come and they missed Him, for the muslims the end time scenario is very similar to Christianity, but the complete opposite; their messiah (the Mahdi) is our anti-Christ, and our messiah is their anti- Christ(dajjal?)

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Jesus is the messiah foretold by the Hebrew scriptures (Old Testament) and came for the house of Israel as promised by God, but they rejected Him; and God with His foreknowledge already knowing this made this a way for all people to come to salvation through Christ. And your right about how different religions or cultures have messiah figures: although for the Jews their messiah has already come and they missed Him, for the muslims the end time scenario is very similar to Christianity, but the complete opposite; their messiah (the Mahdi) is our anti-Christ, and our messiah is their anti- Christ(dajjal?)

colossians 3:11 christ is all and in all john 21:15

christ is omnipresent in all

Jeremiah 31:34
And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/information-in-the-holographic-univ/

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/news/2017/01/holographic-universe.page

Last edited:
colossians 3:11 christ is all and in all john 21:15

christ is omnipresent in all

Jeremiah 31:34
And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/information-in-the-holographic-univ/

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/news/2017/01/holographic-universe.page
The findings of the universe being a holographic universe only supports what the bible has been saying the whole time! This world is a preparation stage, it’s a test to see who is worthy of inheriting the world to come, which is reality. God has made a glorious world to come, but He can’t have people like Satan in it, only those who are pure, holy and righteous can enter into the kingdom of God through what Christ has done for us. 1 Corinthians 6 verse 9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God” this world is passing away, God is going to roll up this universe like a scroll and throw it in the trash: but what we do now in this world will determine how we will live in the next and whether or not we even will inherit the world to come. If anyone wants to be part of God’s kingdom I suggest you repent of your sins(turn away from them) and start following Jesus with all your heart.