• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus raised Himself from the dead

cataway

Do you know what you are trying to say? Because I don't. Who is he, and what can't he do?
its not that hard to come up with 10 to 12 things the most high God Jehovah can not do . cant lie, for one . [do you see where this is going ?

He is righteous ,perhaps to a point beyond your comprehension .

Fallen Prophet

Many wonder abut the un-named Rich Man and the named man Lazarus.
First of all, we need to remember that Luke chapter 16 is about illustrations or parable stories.
Jesus would Not address the crowds without using illustrations - Matthew 13:34.
Notice how Luke 16:1 starts out abut a 'rich man and a steward'....( they are Not real persons but in story form )
The rich man of Luke 16:19 is the composite rich man or the Pharisees of Luke 16:14-15.
In other words, Jesus parable illustration is addresses to those greedy money-loving Pharisees.
Lazarus was a common name back there, so the man named Lazarus stood for the common people.
The common people or humble people who were fed spiritual crumbs from the Pharisees' table - vss 20-21.

On the other hand, the man named Lazarus at John 11:11-14 is about a real person who died.
That real dead person was 'sound asleep in death' until Jesus brought him back to life - Psalms 115:17
Jesus was giving us a sample preview about the coming future resurrection - Acts of the Apostles 24:15
I find it interesting that you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ would essentially lie about the state of Man's soul betwixt death and the Resurrection to make a jab at the Pharisees.

Yahcubs777

the chief cornerstone would be Jesus. although there are many that would put peter in that position

Jesus HIS Pre-Eminence is the builder, not the cornerstone. It is Adam who is who you all rejected. It's amazing to me that people cannot see this.

The cornerstones are 4
Adam the chief cornerstone
Elijah of tishbe
Elijah John the Baptist
And the 3rd Elijah

These are the forefathers (four father's) of the mankind race.

Jesus His Pre-Eminence said: I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail over it. HE is the one building not the cornerstone

The man the builders rejected (meaning those that built their churches not GOD building) is Adam His Eminence, the Son of GOD. And No man can call Adam the Son of GOD except by revelation of the Holy Spirit.

And the Proof is that every church demonination preaches that Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the Son of GOD. Compare:

For Many shall come in my name saying: I am christ, and shall deceive many. This is where HE revealed that the deceivers are preaching that Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the Christ, that they will deceive many by preaching from the bible, and telling the people what is in the bible.

Last edited:

cataway

Jesus HIS Pre-Eminence is the builder, not the cornerstone. It is Adam who is who you all rejected. It's amazing to me that people cannot see this.

The cornerstones are 4
Adam the chief cornerstone
Elijah of tishbe
Elijah John the Baptist
And the 3rd Elijah

These are the forefathers (four father's) of the mankind race.

Jesus His Pre-Eminence said: I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail over it. HE is the one building not the cornerstone

The man the builders rejected (meaning those that built their churches not GOD building) is Adam His Eminence, the Son of GOD. And No man can call Adam the Son of GOD except by revelation of the Holy Spirit.

And the Proof is that every church denomination preaches that Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the Son of GOD. Compare:

For Many shall come in my name saying: I am christ, and shall deceive many. This is where HE revealed that the deceivers are preaching that Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the Christ, that they will deceive many by preaching from the bible, and telling the people what is in the bible.
Matthew 21:42 , Mark 12:10 ,Luke 12:17,Ephesians 2:20, 1 Peter 2:6 all point out that Jesus is the chief cornerstone.
by preaching a differentness about the Christ you yourself fit into what Jesus said to look out for (Matthew 24:4-5)

Yahcubs777

Matthew 21:42 , Mark 12:10 ,Luke 12:17,Ephesians 2:20, 1 Peter 2:6 all point out that Jesus is the chief cornerstone.
by preaching a differentness about the Christ you yourself fit into what Jesus said to look out for (Matthew 24:4-5)

HE is in the similitude of the Son of GOD, Adam.

This is a serious problem. None of you are actually real believers. It doesn't matter if you say you believe, and said what saul said to say, you are proving that you are not a believer. How? Because you didn't see any reason to look closer into what was written. The Seeker, seeked GOD and HIS Kingdom, and found. They saw reasons to seek because things written were not in agreement with each other. You just read bible like you do the newspaper. How can the builder be the cornerstone used to build? truly, the churches has not known GOD.Thats why they were called Sodom.

Last edited:

Yahcubs777

How? I am not preaching HE is the Son of GOD. That is what you all preach. If i was trying to be deceptive, id tell you what the bible says. But instead, im telling you what was not plainly written; and it is beyond gainsay.

I am preaching Father Adam is the Son of GOD. So i do not fit into that, you all do.
I mean you are all so confused you think the father is the son, and the son is equal with the father, and you think the builder, is the also the cornerstone of the building. I am forced to ask you, are you mad? Do you have some kind of thinking disorder? Because this is only literal and you cannot understand it, what if I was to tell you things that are Spiritual? How would you understand them?

Last edited:

cataway

oops, you have erred again , you said ''I mean you are all so confused you think the father is the son, and the son is equal with the father''
that by the way is not true of the JW's

cataway

HE is in the similitude of the Son of GOD, Adam.

This is a serious problem. None of you are actually real believers. It doesn't matter if you say you believe, and said what saul said to say, you are proving that you are not a believer. How? Because you didn't see any reason to look closer into what was written. The Seeker, seeked GOD and HIS Kingdom, and found. They saw reasons to seek because things written were not in agreement with each other. You just read bible like you do the newspaper. How can the builder be the cornerstone used to build? truly, the churches has not known GOD.Thats why they were called Sodom.
umm, you do understand Jesus is not building a literal building ,,,,right ?

cataway

HE is building the immortal celestial body.
Jesus Christ is Scripturally spoken of as the “foundation cornerstone” of the Christian congregation, which is likened to a spiritual house. Through Isaiah, Jehovah foretold that He would lay in Zion as a foundation “a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation.” (Isa 28:16) Peter quoted and applied to Jesus Christ this prophecy regarding the “foundation cornerstone” on which individual anointed Christians are built up as “living stones,” to become a spiritual house or temple for Jehovah. (1Pe 2:4-6) Similarly, Paul showed that members of the Christian congregation had been built up “upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone,” in union with whom the whole building harmoniously joined together “is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah,” a place for Him to inhabit by spirit.—Eph 2:19-22.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I had to respond to you, because you seem to be clued on, unlike most ive encountered. Truly, Jesus His Pre-Eminence was not sacrificed by GOD as they believe, HE was a sacrifice of the occult. Thats why in John 11:47-52, when the chief pharisees met to discuss things, they agreed there the story they would tell, and they would sacrifice HIM for their nation. This was not spoken of GOD, but by their god who had the audacity to tell Jesus His Pre-Eminence, that he owns the earth in Matthew 4.

These are the same people that feared the people concerning John the Baptist, so they did not answer the question Jesus His Pre-Eminence asked them.

These are the same people HE called: brood of vipers; a wicked and adulterous generation, thou hypocrites! And so on. So how is it now that they spoke from GOD? Nonsense.

The occult, planned the murder, then put it into action. They are the ones that do human sacrifice as a ritual. They sacrificed HIM to their god (small g), then for fear of the people that believed on HIM, they made up the story that HE was sacrfiiced for their good! They just advanced the sacrificial system installed by Aaron, which he learned from Jethro, to now say that HE was sacrificed as the Lamb that would take the sins of the world. LIES!

And then when there were killing of babies, would it not have been more accurate to murder HIM as a baby? that is a lamb... How Christians can celebrate the death of thieir savior and thank GOD for it is beyond me, yet they claim they are sanctified by HIS Words. A wicked and adulterous Generation indeed.

Jesus His Pre-Eminence said to them: Ye kill Prophets sent to you to do you service. HE told them that HE would leave their house unto them desolate! And when HE asked Apostle Peter and co; Who do they say I am? They answered: Some say Elijah, some say Jeremiah .... They literally murdered a man they thought to be a Prophet, as they did not know HIS true identity.

And just to clarify, the Son of GOD, is Father Adam. Luke 3:38
yeshua was the spirit adam in a former earthly experience

Yahcubs777

Jesus Christ is Scripturally spoken of as the “foundation cornerstone” of the Christian congregation, which is likened to a spiritual house. Through Isaiah, Jehovah foretold that He would lay in Zion as a foundation “a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation.” (Isa 28:16) Peter quoted and applied to Jesus Christ this prophecy regarding the “foundation cornerstone” on which individual anointed Christians are built up as “living stones,” to become a spiritual house or temple for Jehovah. (1Pe 2:4-6) Similarly, Paul showed that members of the Christian congregation had been built up “upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone,” in union with whom the whole building harmoniously joined together “is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah,” a place for Him to inhabit by spirit.—Eph 2:19-22.

The building started from Enoch. The Ark was in the similitudes of the temple. The temple is the body; the immortal body. The cornerstone is the head of mankind, which means if to you it is only by this, he is the principal ancestor of the mankind race. Thus, he is the head of Mankind.

The cornerstones are pointing to the father's who gathered the entire mankind race which is Adam and the three Elijah. After them come the 12 patriarch of the 12 tribes. Every child after that is apart of a tribe. These are the father's that built mankind.

Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the builder, not the cornerstone.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
maybe you could back that up with scriptures

i am alpha and omega. i am the apocalypse and the resurrection.

i realize your church doesn't teach transmigration of the soul but its in the bible. one of the words is regeneration o palingenesis; which is a synonym for metempsychosis. this is also the idea of resurrection of the spirit. it is buried in the temple/grave but no all will wake to everlasting life before the 2nd death of revelation.

1 Corinthians 15:45

so if they didn't know elijah when he came, why would you expect them to know him that knew elijah?

who do you think jesus was in a prior experience/association to john the baptist that they should know each other?

mark 15:35
2 Kings 2:12

Last edited:

cataway

i realize your church doesn't teach transmigration of the soul but its in the bible. one of the words is regeneration o palingenesis; which is a synonym for metempsychosis. this is also the idea of resurrection of the spirit. it is buried in the temple/grave but no all will wake to everlasting life before the 2nd death of revelation.

so if they didn't know elijah when he came, why would you expect them to know him that knew elijah?

who do you think jesus was in a prior experience/association to john the baptist that they should know each other?

now you're just making things up

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

Yahcubs777

Spot on! Jesus His Pre-Eminence said: ye did not know the time of your visitation. Simply meaning, you didn't recognise your husband.

To address a comment you made to me earlier, Father Adam is the Son of GOD. Jesus His Pre-Eminence is GOD and Father of Adam.

Yahcubs777

Finally found someone that understands at least the very basics of transfiguration!