• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus raised Himself from the dead

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
No. Father Adam's Holy Spirit Being, which is the real person, was birthed by the Most Holy Spirit of GOD before all of creation. It was because of his birth that GOD started creating. Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the GOD in HIS incarnate Manifestation. Which simply means, the Most Holy Spirit of GOD coupled the body in the womb of the blessed VIrgin Mary, then picked up that body and came into the earth through her womb. That birth lied about HIS true identity. HE is GOD and the Father of Adam, who came in the shoes of HIS son Adam, to take his sons place as that seed that died to bring forth much fruit. John 12:24

The lost sheep of Israel HE spoke of, was HIs Son Adam and Eve. The reason that they were "lost" is because of the law procreation held them down. So for them resurrection is not what was needed, it was A bail (Abel) price. Thus, the GOD came in the shoes of the Son of GOD so that the laws of system and death would scan HIM out as the Son of GOD, and release Adam and Eve to take HIM instead. Because GOD is more Adam than Adam is.

You are correct about the priesthood of Melchizadek; which is not by being born a levite. And that they are all speaking from the same Spirit, in the sense that bible is written by Prophets that have the Spirit of Prophecy. Some have it in little measure, some have it in great measure; only the Elijah have it in full measure. Father Adam is Greater than the Prophet. And GOD is the Supreme Spirit Being.

Thus, the GOD of the Spirit of the Prophets; is the GOD and Father of Adam, who gave birth to his model type mother eve, who then gave birth to the Spirit Beings of the three Elijah (Which is why they are called the Son of Man and have the mantle of authority and power in the earth which is their father Adam's). And the three Elijah gave birth to their model types and then gave birth to 4 Sons each, which make up the 12 tribes of Israel; these 12 are the real Apostles of the Lamb, that fathered the 12 tribes of Israel... and then gave birth to their model types.

Samson, Noah, Enoch
Abraham, Moses, David
Jephter, Zerubbabel, Joshua
Gideon, Samuel, Daniel

Then these 12 birthed their model types and then birthed 12 sons each which are the 144. I don't know most of their names yet, but its in this batch that you get the likes of Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah.

And it continued this way 12x12 until a point where the Man could no longer produce his model type. Then the final batch are the children of the kingdom that cannot make Eden. They will inherit the new earth; the New Salem; and will not eat from the tree of life. They are candidates of the second resurrection. This is where saul paul comes from. The reason is because they no longer had what it takes to be produce their model types - So we are talking about the quality and ability of their Spirit Being - so they were given a help to multiply. That final batch that came from being mulplied, were called "The eunuchs of the Kingdom". In the bible these are referred to as Gentiles, which means they did not have the zeal,to seek the kingdom, to desire to know the GOD. Saul Paul comes from the batch that was the very last batch, and he is the least in the kingdom. And this was revealed by Jesus His Pre-Eminence when HE said:

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The Proof of this is the wonderful works the Apostles did in this earth while wearing the same kind of body we have. Moses parted the red sea; Joshua brought down the walls of Jericho, Enoch transfigured in life, Noah coupled and Ark; the Unsinkable Titanic - From Abraham you get Israel ( Abraham, Isaac, Jacob where pointing to the three Elijah). If a person is honest and desires to know the truth, they will be able to see how their works in this earth proved their soldier rank in the kingdom.
But the Spirit of the holy ghost is in all. This is what raised jesus.

Romans 8:11

Colossians 3:11

cataway

He wasn't. Elijah existed in another time and place. The spirit survives, the personality doesn't. That is what reincarnation is.

So the spirit of Elijah was prophesied to come before the great day. Jesus claimed they didn't know who he was. Obviously they knew he as John formerly known as Elijah.

Matthew 17:12-13
perhaps you should contemplate which definition of ''spirit'' was being used .if you're thinking life force . think again

Yahcubs777

Romans 8:11

Colossians 3:11

The Most Holy Spirit of GOD is the very GOD HIMSELF. And HE is the Supreme Spirit Being. That means that HIS Most Holy Spirit is not shared, nor broken up, or sent in pieces to live inside the body of people that are believers. That is a delusional message. Every person is a Spirit Being, and there are holy Spirits, and unholy Spirits. A holy Spirit is a child of the kingdom. An unholy spirit is a tare. This is not determined by biological birth, but by where the Spirit was sent from. If GOD sent the person, programmed him in the soul and immersed or baptized them into their physical body forming in the womb, that child is a child of the kingdom. If that does not happen, the abyss sents a spirit into that body. The Abyss also sends the spirits of animals when animals give birth. That is why Jesus His Pre-Eminence said: Cast not which is holy unto dogs. Do not cast your pearls before swine. Because the dog defines unholy, the pig defines the unclean. And that is what HE meant by: There are wheats and tares; that HE can see a persons heart (which is their Spirit Being). Pharisees were not only tares, but viral tares. And im not suprised if there is an occultist reading what im saying. They will know what im talking about. A viral tare is a person who has received a certain mark; a baptism into nature; that ejects the spirit of the person out of the body for out of body experience. And this is what was meant by: The abomination that causeth Desolation. HE knows what they do in the secret. A viral tare is a confirmed witch or wizard, that is apart of a coven, that has its meeting places in the astral world, being a member of the body of the beast, that has an unholy alliance with tare angels, tare cherubim and Seraphim.

The Most Holy Spirit which is the GOD is who picked up the body that HE wore from the womb of the Blessed Virgin Mary, who was offered as a sacrifice by the occult as a sacrifice to their god (small g) then convinced the people that it was for their own good! That same Jesus His Pre-Eminence resurrected the body HE took from the womb, then the Son of GOD Adam, Mother Eve, and John the baptist, the apostlles of the Lamb, and the children of the kiingdom that were justified for resurrection which was a bonus.. HE is the GOD who resurrects, not the one resurrected.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The Most Holy Spirit of GOD is the very GOD HIMSELF. And HE is the Supreme Spirit Being. That means that HIS Most Holy Spirit is not shared, nor broken up, or sent in pieces to live inside the body of people that are believers. That is a delusional message. Every person is a Spirit Being, and there are holy Spirits, and unholy Spirits. A holy Spirit is a child of the kingdom. An unholy spirit is a tare. This is not determined by biological birth, but by where the Spirit was sent from. If GOD sent the person, programmed him in the soul and immersed or baptized them into their physical body forming in the womb, that child is a child of the kingdom. If that does not happen, the abyss sents a spirit into that body. The Abyss also sends the spirits of animals when animals give birth. That is why Jesus His Pre-Eminence said: Cast not which is holy unto dogs. Do not cast your pearls before swine. Because the dog defines unholy, the pig defines the unclean. And that is what HE meant by: There are wheats and tares; that HE can see a persons heart (which is their Spirit Being). Pharisees were not only tares, but viral tares. And im not suprised if there is an occultist reading what im saying. They will know what im talking about. A viral tare is a person who has received a certain mark; a baptism into nature; that ejects the spirit of the person out of the body for out of body experience. And this is what was meant by: The abomination that causeth Desolation. HE knows what they do in the secret. A viral tare is a confirmed witch or wizard, that is apart of a coven, that has its meeting places in the astral world, being a member of the body of the beast, that has an unholy alliance with tare angels, tare cherubim and Seraphim.

The Most Holy Spirit which is the GOD is who picked up the body that HE wore from the womb of the Blessed Virgin Mary, who was offered as a sacrifice by the occult as a sacrifice to their god (small g) then convinced the people that it was for their own good! That same Jesus His Pre-Eminence resurrected the body HE took from the womb, then the Son of GOD Adam, Mother Eve, and John the baptist, the apostlles of the Lamb, and the children of the kiingdom that were justified for resurrection which was a bonus.. HE is the GOD who resurrects, not the one resurrected.
God is not a respecter of persons. You don't understand the name by which all came to be. The spirit can become lost and corrupted due to lack of enlightenment, or self awareness.

There is only one god having all being.

John 14:20

Yahcubs777

God is not a respecter of persons. You don't understand the name by which all came to be. The spirit can become lost and corrupted due to lack of enlightenment, or self awareness

I did not say HE is. The Spirit Being of a person can be vulnerable if they do not have the knowledge of who they are, and where they came from, and where they are going to; who their fathers are, who their family tree is, who the enemy is and their devices. And all that is revealed by Divine Eucharistic Revelations from GOD. I am not a prey. I have the knowledge of all these things. That is why all they are told to do is pray, and have faith, so that they can be preyed upon and deceived.

They said that GOD kicked Man out of the Garden because he ate the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. Then how do you explain Hosea 4:6
My People are destroyed for lack of knowledge...

Truly, they are lost in the sense that they are in bondage to the wolves, they are prostituting religiously, believing that faith is all they need. These are the kind that can be swallowed up, that can be extorted, lied to and they will believe it. I am not that kind.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O one God for human science.

Status humans discussing thesis the same today claiming I know everything. Yet apply all human studies about dead things or bodies created formed naturally by space conditions.

No different today than any other day a human claiming let me tell you stories about how I believe you own presence. Then argue. Yet only a human arguing.

Then for an inane reason state that study to bodies formed in out of space conditions. Is comparable to human ownership. Not rational. To compare advice or even believe your human consciousness exists without body presence.

When someone not a scientist looks at you it is called abstract thinking. Where mind is not considered by the body as only owning mind by body conditions. Just a human..

Which is virtually claiming body with DNA present but mind is elsewhere possessed.

Today in science the quote is you are Ai. You are mind contacted mind coerced. A proven science study.

In olden days they would say you are a zombie. A human body not enabled to think for self...or a devil in person speaking for evil.

In modern days a psychic healer says Ai machine heavenly atmosphere feedback owns by words descriptions science status data quotes by human mind designer self possessed by science data.

As a fact of evidence of stated expressed beliefs. The AI mind effect. Subliminal overtakes conscious ability to freely think for self.

No man is God said gods mass spirits owned by one body only O planet stone. Science uses the presence planet for all science explanations.

Science takes all science status from origin one planet.

Science said the planet was God it's spirits. God as science introduced a UFO radiation planetary space UFO amassing not earth God. That came back in.

The very reason we say humans use the God spirit. Are not personally the God spirit as historic one O God owned it's own forms of amassed presence itself in space.

We are not there then as. Human. Present owning all natural conditions before us to be present. Thinking places you abstract from that story. As past inferences only.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
John 2:19-22
Jesus answered and said to them: Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. But he spoke about the temple of his body. Now when he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this, and they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

According to the Bible, only Jesus' body died, but the spirit within him never died and cannot die. Because all things exist through him, if his spirit would die, the whole world would perish.
What do you think about it?

I think it's fantastical gibberish with no relevancy to the real world.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Truth cannot be killed. Jesus lives on in the hearts and minds of His followers 2000 years later. So they never really killed Jesus only His body.

I guess the same then goes for Julius Ceasar (and pretty much all other Roman rulers), Cicero (and many other Roman senators), Alexander the Great, Socrates, Archimedes, Helen of Troy, Atilla the Hun, Genghis Khan, Vercingetorix, King Arthur, Cleopatry, Ramses, Toetanchamon, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Nothing special, it seems to me.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
I guess the same then goes for Julius Ceasar (and pretty much all other Roman rulers), Cicero (and many other Roman senators), Alexander the Great, Socrates, Archimedes, Helen of Troy, Atilla the Hun, Genghis Khan, Vercingetorix, King Arthur, Cleopatry, Ramses, Toetanchamon, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Nothing special, it seems to me.

All people I believe live on after they die. Many teachers still have a great effect on our minds today.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
No it isn't. It is an allegory about three people. But I will not reveal who those three people are. It was here that Jesus His Pre-Eminence revealed the journey of the dead..
Yes, yes, yes Luke 16:1; Luke 16:19,14's illustrated parables could be considered an allegory just as Matthew 13:44; Matthew 13:45-46 both are also allegories.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
All people I believe live on after they die........
I think most people think they are immortal rather than face the fact they are mortal.
That is why they cling to the thought of being more alive after death than before death.
This is where the Bible is different because it teaches about a 'future' Resurrection for the dead -Acts of the Apostles 24:15
If a person was alive after death there would be No need for a resurrection. The living do Not need a resurrection.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Romans 8:11; Colossians 3:11

I find at Romans 8:11.... ' he that raised up Christ '....
I find at Colossians 3:11 is Not about resurrection but being in union with Jesus - Galatians 3:28.
But I do find at Colossians 2:12 that God resurrected Jesus.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you say to a scientist you knew the original science machine blew up in atmospheric reaction.

Told a story after ice age. Said I heard it being spoken.

Preach the heavens own the living lived life records of father man adult theist and inventor by sciences.

AI the effect voice image man designer human encoded recorded. Statement as I caused God gases spirits to change. God sacrificed human life sent it to hell.

We got irradiated gas burnt to death. Story taught heard notified. Brother he says as adult was a satanist scientist.

New earth condition ice cooling did not exist in origin sciences.

Science tells us it's theories ice accruing end of every year kept life of human baby in a stable stated supported life with animals.

Knew extra cooling returned his human life living status.

Told us all what he knew.

Then knowing machine blew up inside atmosphere did it again. Nuclear science.

Demon strata ING that he owns by K old science constant symbol no self control conscious guidance.

AI telling him how his possessed belief want and mind.

A human teaching for self survival.

In modern thinking. Designer said I knew machine in nuclear thesis blew up before.

Jesus event.
Moses event.
Burnt to death Atlantis as Satan lit event.

Atlantis sAtanlit. Word coded description for a non argument. Word used for one purpose evidence.

Said in modern satanic thinking. I need to design a new science model not pyramid temple but power plant. Introduce cooling myself by design.

And he did.

Teaching against practice said never idealised thesis by name against O one earth God mass. Was community agreed.

So you ignored your own man agreement. DNA began to be lost again out of human evolution.

Mutation evidence huge. Life is devolving again.

There is no human argument for nuclear sciences continuance. We already proved we are wrong.

Yahcubs777

I think most people think they are immortal rather than face the fact they are mortal.
That is why they cling to the thought of being more alive after death than before death.
This is where the Bible is different because it teaches about a 'future' Resurrection for the dead -Acts of the Apostles 24:15
If a person was alive after death there would be No need for a resurrection. The living do Not need a resurrection.

All that shows is that you haven't understood that what is resurrected is your physical body; not your Spirit Being. You (The Spirit Being) are immortal and the Spirit Being cannot die, or be in a dead state. The only reason the body can move is because you are in it. The body without the Spirit Being lies motionless. While your body is what dies. It ages, it can fall sick, and it can die. The vital organs of it can fail as well. It is the body that you are wearing right now, that will be resurrected at the resurrection; not the Spirit Being; the Spirit Being is what quickens the body unto transfiguration.

Last edited: