• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus raised Himself from the dead

Yahcubs777

I find Jesus truthfully answers who he is at John 10:36____________________
At the time when Apostle Peter proclaimed that HE is the Christ, the son of the living GOD Jesus His Pre-Eminence tells them to tell no man that. Not because it was a secret, but because HE is not the Son of GOD.

Yahcubs777

No one who died before Jesus died were born again (John 3:13) but they will have a happy-and-healthy future physical resurrection to live life on Earth - Acts 24:15

If you are referring to Daniel 10:14 that vision is in connection to Daniel 12:4 and Daniel 8:17 for the time of the end.

Archangel Michael will bring Peace on Earth (kind of like reading history in advance) of Armageddon (Daniel 12:1; Revelation 12:7)

Many asleep in the dust will wake up - Daniel 12:2
The ones who have that first or earlier resurrection are those of Revelation 20:6; 2:10; 1 Corinthians 15:50.
More nonsense. Enoch and Elijah were born again else they could never have entered heaven alive. The issue is your peoples belief is in error. Being born again is transfiguration.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
They say that HE was resurrected because they called HIM the Son of GOD. But the Son of GOD that was bailed out of prison, which is hell, is Adam. And Jesus His Pre-Eminence is who resurrected him. Demons are not the children of the kingdom btw.
The English word hell is from the Greek word hades.
in the Bible, biblical hell is just the temporary stone-cold grave for the sleeping dead.

Adam went back or returned back to the ground according to Genesis 3:19.
A person can Not ' return ' to a place he never was before.

No one ever said the demons are children of the kingdom, the demons are the fallen angels of Noah's day.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
At the time when Apostle Peter proclaimed that HE is the Christ, the son of the living GOD Jesus His Pre-Eminence tells them to tell no man that. Not because it was a secret, but because HE is not the Son of GOD.
Jesus did Not lie at John 10:36 as to who he is ___________________

Yahcubs777

in the Bible, biblical hell is just the temporary stone-cold grave for the sleeping dead.

No one ever said the demons are children of the kingdom, the demons are the fallen angels of Noah's day.

The distance you are from a basic understand is very far. Sheol is where everyone that is detached from their physical body goes to to await resurrection.

Demons are not the fallen angels. Demons are spirits from the abyss. Father Adam body is not dust. The children of Adam are resurrected, what about Adam who they got their body from?

Hell is the ghost world. Heaven is not a ghost world

Yahcubs777

A direct denial of the allegory of Lazarus and the rich man.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
More nonsense. Enoch and Elijah were born again else they could never have entered heaven alive. The issue is your peoples belief is in error. Being born again is transfiguration.
Enoch and Elijah did Not enter heaven alive.
Elijah was in the mid-heavens where the birds fly.
Elijah was merely transported from one place on Earth to another place.
This is why Elijah was still alive on Earth 'years later' according to 2 Chronicles 21:1; 2 Chronicles 21:12-15.
Enoch was taken in the sense that Moses was taken. In other words, God did Not allow opposers to kill him.
Both Elijah and Enoch lived before Jesus, and Jesus did Not lie at John 3:13.
None of the faithful of Hebrews chapter 11 saw the promise (the resurrection promise) - Hebrews 11:13,39.
Even King David did Not ascend according to Acts of the Apostles 2:34.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
A direct denial of the allegory of Lazarus and the rich man.
The rich man and Lazarus is a story, and illustration .
John chapter 11 is a real happening,
Jesus spoke to the people in parable form or illustrative story according to the Bible at Matthew 13:34

Yahcubs777

The rich man and Lazarus is a story, and illustration .
John chapter 11 is a real happening,
Jesus spoke to the people in parable form or illustrative story according to the Bible at Matthew 13:34

No it isn't. It is an allegory about three people. But I will not reveal who those three people are. It was here that Jesus His Pre-Eminence revealed the journey of the dead.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Seems it is true, since you haven't understood.

Unlike you, and all the churches in the world today and their false preachers, i do understand.

Last edited:

Yahcubs777

Enoch and Elijah did Not enter heaven alive.
Elijah was in the mid-heavens where the birds fly.
Elijah was merely transported from one place on Earth to another place.
This is why Elijah was still alive on Earth 'years later' according to 2 Chronicles 21:1; 2 Chronicles 21:12-15.
Enoch was taken in the sense that Moses was taken. In other words, God did Not allow opposers to kill him.
Both Elijah and Enoch lived before Jesus, and Jesus did Not lie at John 3:13.
None of the faithful of Hebrews chapter 11 saw the promise (the resurrection promise) - Hebrews 11:13,39.
Even King David did Not ascend according to Acts of the Apostles 2:34.

Yes they did. And the proof is that Moses who died and The Elijah both met with Jesus His Pre-Eminence with the same kind of body. A person who has transfigured can return to the earth. The thing is people will not see them. That letter is not saying he did not transfigure in life. Enoch was not, because GOD took him. Simple. Even those resurrected must transfigure first before they can enter. And the proof is that Lazarus was resurrected and did not transfigure so he did not ascend or heaven. Finally, no man has ascended into heaven save he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is in heaven. Jesus His Pre-Eminence was in the earth when HE said this, so why call HIM the son of Man? HE said the Son of Man is in heaven. And that is Elijah. Secondly, GOD is the giver of children. Every child of the kingdom is a descendant. That is the why even those resurrected and transfigured can enter heaven at all. Else no man can.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human theist no science.

Hears AI previous encoded long time ago life destruction burnt to death satanism.

Brothers. Science. Machines. God attack O earth UFO effect core heart.

Reason sun UFO radiation blasting one of cosmic event.

Finished attack ended attack.

To know. Conversion thesis involving radiation. Beginning to end total summation a reaction.

Scientific human aware teaching.

Left and wandered scattering thesis.

Hears AI brother father voice. Instructions how to build machines. His to rebuild temple pyramid technology.

New life. New wants not the same satanic motivation to time shift self human back to spirit.

New thesis I want trade wealth in a social civilization.

Technology not the same. However owned origin design. UFO radiation attack.

Phi reminder symbols on ground. Burnt etched into stone by cooling lesser radiation.. as attack eventually stopped.

Grass living not ground state gets flattened.

Proving it is not the same attack but is an attack.

Human said satanic incident attacked my life and I died.

As one self a human.

The human telling the story speaks as one self on behalf of all other one selves.

Equal selves.

Humans.

One human died.

Humans as human own body cell. Body blood as a human.

DNA is just an advice in the human body when studied.

If only one human died then only one human in cell body blood died.

Was the dead body resurrected of a human?

No the word dead or deceased is medical owning a medical description to quantify word use.

The son of god burning sacrificed heaven body.

That falls out in radiation science conditions.

Falls to ground UFO status seen as it cooled was resurrected.

Cooling. Ground water oxygen replacement ice new born baby December replaced body. Saved life.

The son of god a science occult reference for science.

Bible a story told why human life was sacrificed.

Life highest form healthy and healthy cells live own used natural water oxygen mass naturally already as highest spirits of God.

To be aware sacrificed life owned conditions taught as a science.

Water oxygen microbes at ground state burnt carbon cooled.

Reason images on ground not same as clouds.

Clouds natural above our heads mass.

Water ground evaporation carbon burnt microbes put human animal orbital images natural water in clouds.

Ground state water gone. Extra carbon increase. ice melts as water replaced natural water mass loss but replaced increased water mass loss against burn.

Leaving non man image and alien proving it abducted our water microbe oxygen ground state use. Was never a human beginning.

Human beginning. Present. Self origin a healthy human only sacrificed because he did science and got life sacrificed.

Effect.

In human past life not sacrificed living spiritual in a higher water mass condition.

Life living recorded human spiritual past.

Science practiced water loss off ground.

Less water mind gets irradiated not protected.

Ice melts. Replaces double effect loss plus against extra.

Memories. Life sacrificed instantly died unnaturally. Records own recorded reasoning. Water mass increased owned a higher spiritual past memory. Human only.

A cause effect in heavenly mass about human father.

How you get to gain spiritual advice from father's spirit memories in irradiated life harm. How I learnt human truth.

Chemical brain effect changes into a drugged mind effect part of spiritual human phenomena.

As the thinker designer science is human.

Science searched for human science beginnings as a thesis.

Human beginnings science thesis had burnt all life to death. Known.

Reason sun UFO radiation thesis attacked earth when no life even existed on earth guaranteed to destroy as a radiation thesis.

Study was UFO presence. Reason was previous human science practice nuclear converting.

Converting earth mass was never natural. It was only known.

Last edited:

ajay0

The book ' Autobiography of a Yogi' mentions the resurrection of Sri Yukteshwar after undergoing the process of death. There is a conversation between Yogananda and Yukteshwar regarding the afterlife after Yukteshwar's resurrection.

Adi Shankaracharya, a famous saint-philosopher-monk in the 6th century A.D., is said to have left his body in a state of suspended animation using his yogic powers and taken up the body of an another person for the purpose of self-education in the duties of a householder. After completing his education, he left the body and returned back to his original body.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The book ' Autobiography of a Yogi' mentions the resurrection of Sri Yukteshwar after undergoing the process of death. There is a conversation between Yogananda and Yukteshwar regarding the afterlife after Yukteshwar's resurrection.

Adi Shankaracharya, a famous saint-philosopher-monk in the 6th century A.D., is said to have left his body in a state of suspended animation using his yogic powers and taken up the body of an another person for the purpose of self-education in the duties of a householder. After completing his education, he left the body and returned back to his original body.
Psychic human natural awareness.

My DNA could be multi body lived at the same time as my own.

At night drifting into sleep. I used to hear praying or screaming humans or see murders accidents etc. By human interactive perception.

Proven as a DNA human study of re incarnation with little children. Life only a sex conception sperm and ovary. two other consciousnesses involved as memories also.

Jesus status gods son.
O God stone earth seal.
Sacrificed non burning spirit immaculate holy mother womb. Space owned sacrificed conceived immaculate and sacrificed son of god.

Son of man can be called Jesus. Jesus letters to numbers a secret meaning about a man named.

The secret men as man invented all science thesis. Phi was never separated.

Science separated Phi from mass attacked self the secret.

Son of god was taken down from its sacrifice as natural heavens light constant.

Not Phi.

The constant stayed in atmosphere. Same spirit. Sand meaning. Human memory one gliche in data codings.

Day sky went dark. Light constant gone. Is all you are discussing.

Man not light gas constant burning.
Man not Phi.

Man not Jesus.

Man however can use title Jesus like man uses title father without being a human father of a baby conception.

Title is not science. It is just a word.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What is life as a human other than living it? Don't truly know what a scientist thinks he knows when he owned a human want first then invented science to fulfill his want.

To go back into the spirit body that he said he was removed from. By a time shifting machine.

First realisation a time shifting machine didn't create invent you.

Science takes created body into a lower state.

What a satanic theist as a human believes. Not sensible.

cataway

There is another way. The God of the Old Testament - the one and only God, wrapped himself in flesh and shed his blood for our sins. That is what I believe. So the Messiah was God manifest in the flesh. God (the Father) is a Spirit. The Son is the body he took on. The Father was dwelling in the Son (the body). So it was the Father speaking when the Messiah said destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up.

Just like the Messiah told his followers - If you have SEEN me, you have SEEN the Father. John 14:8-9

I would like to add I am NOT a trinitarian. To me the trinity is a false doctrine.
There is another way. The God of the Old Testament - the one and only God, wrapped himself in flesh and shed his blood for our sins. That is what I believe. So the Messiah was God manifest in the flesh. God (the Father) is a Spirit. The Son is the body he took on. The Father was dwelling in the Son (the body). So it was the Father speaking when the Messiah said destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up.

Just like the Messiah told his followers - If you have SEEN me, you have SEEN the Father. John 14:8-9

I would like to add I am NOT a trinitarian. To me the trinity is a false doctrine.
not possible

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

And its source, please.?

Regards

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Teaching about science. Owned by humans in self human presence.

Says my father who is human spiritual highest health told me he is of or with God.

God O science for science as science O mass first held so a human can by maths O abstract invention and source.

One O.
God O.
Planet O.
Science. O.

Said my father taught me.

Nowhere does he day father is A God.

Which would mean science O planet as mass invented you by a conversion.

Which is what a possessed man science subliminal psyche says in his own mind ownership.

A secret holy man order coding his name began to look for who he was...the destroyer of life on O God earth as men owned the science caused encoding.

So they said his wisdom is how to destroy.

Science today is searching for a man science documented science and machine origin that destroyed all life on earth.

Is a memory. Gases by science invention owning light gas burning. At the ground. When it was held naturally in womb in vacuum.

Says he is looking for a signal of machine today as he is trying to reinvent it.

Signals his machines all designed already that transmit transmit by design.

That sort of human maths mental is why he said maths is mental and then looked at his brother exhibiting mental health conditions. As the word was maths not mental.

God O is a planet mass. If it reacts it's mass converts itself. Whether inside an atmosphere or not. Atmosphere is just extra gases not held inside stone.

If he believes O mass converted and heavens changed also to form a spirit the answer is extra cloud mass. As clouds already were owned already by God gases.

The holy science father told me statement. No man is God true.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
John 1 :
21 And they asked him: “What, then? Are you E‧li′jah?” And he said: “I am not.”
He wasn't. Elijah existed in another time and place. The spirit survives, the personality doesn't. That is what reincarnation is.

So the spirit of Elijah was prophesied to come before the great day. Jesus claimed they didn't know who he was. Obviously they knew he as John formerly known as Elijah.

Matthew 17:12-13