• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus never says to worship 'Yahweh'

Phantasman

I believe your beliefs do not have a valid foundation.

I believe you need to think again. I come from a Baptist background and I am an iconoclast which for some who consider themselves orthodox means I am a heretic.

I don't believe there is any Biblical evidence for that.

I believe you haven't proven this yet and won't be able to because there is no evidence to support it.

I believe that is too much of a generalization. It was in particular those Jews who sought to kill Jesus that were not following God.

I believe Jesus stated His reason for coming which was to die and in the process pave the way for the Holy Spirit to come. another reason He gave was so He could preach the Gospel.
Neither of us can prove anything, which is why it's based on faith.

Biblical "evidence" is just that. Following what the orthodox catholics taught. It is "their" Canon referred to as the "Bible".

If I say to you "ALL that ever came before Jesus are robbers and thieves and the sheep didn't hear them", you are still convinced to follow those before Christ came, by orthodoxy. You will even look for a way to discredit the words to fit the orthodox ideology. John 10:1-9

The Holy Spirit didn't just "come". Jesus gave it to his disciples before he left. John 7:39 John 20:22

The Gospel speaks (by the Spirit). I left the orthodox decades ago due to them so wrapped up in the "church Bible" they didn't hear the Spirit.

Follow what you believe is real truth.

But my beliefs have foundation. You just don't see it.

Yawhea the Invisible Holy spirit is manifested in the flesh as Yahoshua His only begotten son.

Yahwhea is literally Yahoshua - This is God.

The same title as the
Yaahwheaah = " Self Existence " manifested His invisible face in the flesh as the
Yaahashuaah " Existing savior "
Ezekiel 39:29 "I will not hide My face from them any longer, for I will have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel," declares the Lord GOD.

Trinitarian translators have exhausted every ounce of energy and spilled every drop of the martyr's blood in order to promote their perverted Trinitarian Bible translations and to delete, ignore and remove the Name Of Yahoshua from The New Testament Translations. Pretending that just because there were no stems and suffixes in greek to precisely compose the exact detailed pronunciation Name of The perfect sounding, exact, down to the last breath - " Sound of "Yahoshua """ - then everything that is transmitted from the Greek must delete the Name OF Yahoshua and instead read the name of JeeZeus.

Notice another error, of many, many, many, many errors that the trinitarian translators make here in Act 7:44 - 45

Act 7:44 Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen.
Act 7:45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;

The passage is speaking of Joshuah of the Old Testament- Yet the Trinitarian translators call Him Jesus. Because the King James Protestants did not study anything, they merely copied the Roman Catholic Douay Rheims Engish Bible Translation - nearly and exactly word for word.

The King James Trinitarians simply changed a few KEY DOCTRINAL differences as they went along, as where the Roman Catholic Translators had changed, their personal translation, to mold, fit and codify and twist and warp it, to a Roman Catholic theology concerning the Key elements of The Catholic Faiths.

The fact that it took The Roman Catholic Church nearly 500 years after Yahoshua to even produce a Bible translation, which was The Latin Vulgate. And the fact that it took The Roman Catholic Church nearly 2000 years to produce a Bible translation into any other language anywhere on earth -
I believe is eXplosive proof - to the charge that there was positively a very effective premeditated attempt to manipulate the transmission of the Original manuscripts, as the Roman Government developed its doctrines and teachings while suppressing and attempting to pervert and change the message of the manuscript texts in a deliberate, manipulative and molding reconstruction.
Yet I see Trinitarians in nearly every forum who insist as they continually say “ There is no intentional, deliberate or premeditated attempt by any translators whatsoever at any time to alter or change the received Greek and Hebrew texts. “
Yet, the Fathers of the Trinity Doctrine ~ The Roman Catholic Church, banned / prohibited and outlawed The Translations, The Manuscripts and hunted down and persecuted and massacred, butchered and stamped down upon every translator that existed.
The goal here was to make it inept, impracticable and impossible for the Non - Catholic Christians to live, survive and thrive or succeed economically and grow as a successful Christian society while continuing to attempt the translation and mass production and distribution of copies of the Bible into their native tongues - or any other language, anywhere. For nearly 2000 years after Christ.

Last edited:

Avoice1C

the means are the ends
Do you know cells can formulate survival strategies; where does that advanced coding come from?

Same when the Elohim created Oneness (Heaven), from random quantum nothingness; separating the light from the dark, where did they get the knowledge of how to code?

In my opinion. :innocent:
They both get their knowledge from That Which Creates all things; God the grand coder. He created the Elohim. Where do you get Oneness?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
The God I worship has a lot more than our plane of existence in His Consciousness.
There is only one God, and based on dimensional quantum physics matching the commandments within my NDE, we're saying the same thing.

In my opinion. :innocent:

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Yawhea the Invisible Holy spirit is manifested in the flesh as Yahoshua His only begotten son.

Yahwhea is literally Yahoshua - This is God.

The same title as the
Yaahwheaah = " Self Existence " manifested His invisible face in the flesh as the
Yaahashuaah " Existing savior "
Ezekiel 39:29 "I will not hide My face from them any longer, for I will have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel," declares the Lord GOD.

Trinitarian translators have exhausted every ounce of energy and spilled every drop of the martyr's blood in order to promote their perverted Trinitarian Bible translations and to delete, ignore and remove the Name Of Yahoshua from The New Testament Translations. Pretending that just because there were no stems and suffixes in greek to precisely compose the exact detailed pronunciation Name of The perfect sounding, exact, down to the last breath - " Sound of "Yahoshua """ - then everything that is transmitted from the Greek must delete the Name OF Yahoshua and instead read the name of JeeZeus.

Notice another error, of many, many, many, many errors that the trinitarian translators make here in Act 7:44 - 45

Act 7:44 Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen.
Act 7:45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;

The passage is speaking of Joshuah of the Old Testament- Yet the Trinitarian translators call Him Jesus. Because the King James Protestants did not study anything, they merely copied the Roman Catholic Douay Rheims Engish Bible Translation - nearly and exactly word for word.

The King James Trinitarians simply changed a few KEY DOCTRINAL differences as they went along, as where the Roman Catholic Translators had changed, their personal translation, to mold, fit and codify and twist and warp it, to a Roman Catholic theology concerning the Key elements of The Catholic Faiths.

The fact that it took The Roman Catholic Church nearly 500 years after Yahoshua to even produce a Bible translation, which was The Latin Vulgate. And the fact that it took The Roman Catholic Church nearly 2000 years to produce a Bible translation into any other language anywhere on earth -
I believe is eXplosive proof - to the charge that there was positively a very effective premeditated attempt to manipulate the transmission of the Original manuscripts, as the Roman Government developed its doctrines and teachings while suppressing and attempting to pervert and change the message of the manuscript texts in a deliberate, manipulative and molding reconstruction.
Yet I see Trinitarians in nearly every forum who insist as they continually say “ There is no intentional, deliberate or premeditated attempt by any translators whatsoever at any time to alter or change the received Greek and Hebrew texts. “
Yet, the Fathers of the Trinity Doctrine ~ The Roman Catholic Church, banned / prohibited and outlawed The Translations, The Manuscripts and hunted down and persecuted and massacred, butchered and stamped down upon every translator that existed.
The goal here was to make it inept, impracticable and impossible for the Non - Catholic Christians to live, survive and thrive or succeed economically and grow as a successful Christian society while continuing to attempt the translation and mass production and distribution of copies of the Bible into their native tongues - or any other language, anywhere. For nearly 2000 years after Christ.
I believe that the Abba, has form. The reason why Jesus is called the image of God, is because He manifested.
This formless god idea is a misinterpretation of the word 'spirit', which is mistakenly interpreted as 'no form', even though, that isn't what it means. Spirit, in the text, is the being that you don't perceive, not, meaning no form. Spirit also means not limited by form, which also, doesn't mean 'no form'.
Matthew 11:20
Matthew 11:27
Jesus is speaking specifically, to people, not making a general statement about the god, or the Abba.

Last edited:

Bro Rando

In reply Jesus said to him: “It is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” (Luke 4:8)

Dear Bro Rando. Hello. I enjoyed reading Your post.

Please remember that Yahoshua according to the Bible will be sitting " IN " the throne of the Father - God Almighty

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father " IN " his throne.

Why would someone who is not God Himself be honestly claiming to be someday sitting " IN " the very throne of God ? Satan has made this claim and attempted to sit in the throne of God.
Either Yahoshua is lying and will never sit " IN " the throne of God - or He is God in the flesh as the Bible says.

Dear Bro Rando - Please explain why Yahoshua is making this claim. ?
I enjoyed Your video, however, I could not see any consistency between the Bible and Your great video.
Also, You are right - about The Trinitarian doctrine not being in the Bible.
But if we go to the original manuscripts we find that the Trinitarian Translators also mistranslated and reworded the Translations in order to codify, mold and invent The Trinity Doctrine.

These following verses are mistranslated in our trinitarian translations.

Rom 8:34 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in
G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his own right G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the heavenly place.
Heb 12:2 Christ is set
G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of the throne of God.

Heb 1:3 Christ is..... the express image of The
Fathers confidence, .... sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of the Majesty G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the high.

Heb 8:1 Christ is set
G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down
G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of God;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is
G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of God;

Bro Rando - The Greek word for " IN " is the Greek word - G1722 - ἐν / en - en
and - The Greek word for ON or UPON " is the Greek word - G1537 - ἐκ, ἐξ /
ek ex

Yahoshua is said to have ascended to heaven to sit " IN " the throne of God and " IN " the right of power of God.
THIS IS HIS PLACE. He sat at the or on the right of power, while here on earth - YES. But the GREEK word changes from ON or UPON " - G1537 - ἐκ, ἐξ / ek ex " ON " The Throne.

To place Yahoshua destined to be later and finally going to be literally be sitting " INSIDE / IN " G1722 - ἐν / en - en " IN " The Throne Of God.

The trinitary translators tried to deceive You and totally left this changing of the manuscripts words out, in every single last one of the passages that I posted for You. up above there. - However, the Trinity Translators did translate it correctly - BUT - ONLY one time - in Rev 3:21.

Because Rev 3:21 could be misconstrued as a trinity doctrine if they simply edited the rest of the Bible verses that destroy the trinity lie........... this is what Trinitarians do. I am so sorry.
if they simply edited the rest of the Bible verses that destroy the trinity lie
But the trinity translators correctly translated Rev 3:21 . But edited the other verses, as You see, and ADDED the word " HAND " to the placement / locality - of the throne and power. THERE IS NO RIGHT HAND of the power - or RIGHT HAND of the throne.

There is only the RIGHT OF POWER and the RIGHT OF THE THRONE. They lied........... and I am sorry for that. I wish to demonstrate, the facts that - The Bible denies the trinity translation. I could go further into depth if You wish to see more proof of Trinitarians mistranslating Gods word and attempting to change Gods word. There are many, many trinitarian mistranslated verses.
The KJV is nothing more than a Jesuit Copy Cat of The Roman Catholic English DRB of the late 15 th century.

It is copied nearly word for word - nearly exactly.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
Neither of us can prove anything, which is why it's based on faith.

Biblical "evidence" is just that. Following what the orthodox catholics taught. It is "their" Canon referred to as the "Bible".

If I say to you "ALL that ever came before Jesus are robbers and thieves and the sheep didn't hear them", you are still convinced to follow those before Christ came, by orthodoxy. You will even look for a way to discredit the words to fit the orthodox ideology. John 10:1-9

The Holy Spirit didn't just "come". Jesus gave it to his disciples before he left. John 7:39 John 20:22

The Gospel speaks (by the Spirit). I left the orthodox decades ago due to them so wrapped up in the "church Bible" they didn't hear the Spirit.

Follow what you believe is real truth.

But my beliefs have foundation. You just don't see it.

I believe my faith has a sound foundation.

I believe that is a misinterpretation.

Perhaps that is because you haven't shown it. I believe Also beliefs must be sound and not misinterpretations.

I believe context is important. You could put text out of context like the one people like to use. Judas hanged himself. Go and do likewise. The two verses are out of context.

hi. Disciple of Jesus - that is really interesting.

The idea that "The Abba, has various forms or another form is really obvious in the scriptures.
Jesus is called the image of The Invisible God, because He manifested the father's confidence.
The manuscripts say that Yahoshua is literally the shooting / expressed / emitted or repelled image of The Father.

This Greek word " BRIGHTNESS " is -= G541 - ἀπαύγασμα -
apaugasma / ap-ow'-gas-mah = MEANING = From or off of - an emitted boost or beam flash, that is, effulgence: - Emission of brightness.

This Greek word " brightness / apaugasma " is made up of two Separate individual Greek words.
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his confidence, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down in the right of the Majesty on high;
apaugasma / brightness

word - 1. G575 ἀπό - apo / apo' Meaning = A primary particle; “off”, that is, away (from something near), (of place, time, or relation; literally or figuratively): - (X here-) after, ago, at, because of, before, by, for, from, in, (out) of, off, (up-) on, since, with. In composition (as a prefix) it usually denotes separation, departure, cessation, completion.
word - 2. G826 αὐγάζω - augazō / ow-gad'-zo Meaning = To beam forth - shine. an off flash, that is, effulgence: - brightness. A Beam, Radiance or Ray Or Flash.,

The Bible makes it clear that no man can even look at God and remain living. Exo 33:20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
The Bible clarifies that Yahoshua is the expression, the Image the expressed, shooting IMAGE of the Fathers Confidence. The human image of the very face of The Father.

Even though Bible Believers cannot explain it - It does not mean that we have to change Gods word in order to re - create, remold, reanimate and repackage what we would like it to say - to better explain what simply is not in the Manuscript text.

Last edited:

Bro Rando

Jesus never says to worship 'Yahweh'

This word is presumably translated as 'Lord'

In the English Bible, but with so many christians claiming that they should be worshipping 'Yahweh', or that they worship 'Yahweh', where does Jesus ever say to worship 'Yahweh '?

Thank you for your response. Let me provide you with a few scriptures and you can make your own decision.

"But about the Son, he says: “God is your throne forever and ever, and the scepter of your Kingdom is the scepter of uprightness." (Hebrews 1:8) The scripture shows that the Son has God's backing and approval.

Jesus Christ has God's backing and approval.
Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.” (Matthew 3:17)

When Satan tested Jesus with evil, Jesus quotes scriptures from the Old Testament. Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” (Matthew 4:10)

Online Bible Study Lessons

Phantasman

I believe my faith has a sound foundation.

I believe that is a misinterpretation.

Perhaps that is because you haven't shown it. I believe Also beliefs must be sound and not misinterpretations.

I believe context is important. You could put text out of context like the one people like to use. Judas hanged himself. Go and do likewise. The two verses are out of context.
I gave the Cannon verses. What part are you having a problem with? Read before and after each for clearer understanding. John Chapter 8 is one of the most important full chapters describing the two Gods (of the flesh/of the spirit) Christ taught. The whole of the Gospel can be wrapped up in John Chapters 1, 6, 8 and 10. Adding "some" Canon NT adds more. Adding the non Canon Gospels adds even more. The big picture is greater than what the orthodox see, and the Spirit's light becomes much brighter.

Why does the catholic orthodox follow Peter? Peter was weak. He lied. He angered to kill? Peters weakness was told in the four canpon gospels and Pauls letter to the Galatians chapter 2.

The way to see clearly is to pull the veil away of the catholic orthodox belief, and start over with an open mind. Not easy, since for centuries the Bible has been drilled as Gods (only) word.

It's the reason that the path is narrow.

Last edited:
Hello.
Remember that in Joh 8:58 - Yahoshua stated that He was the one who existed before Abraham existed.

They asked Yahoshua
Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. :57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham ? ?

Joh 8:58... Yahoshua said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, """" I am. """"

I - exist = egō - eimi

:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Yahoshua hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Here is Yahoshua referring to Himself is the same exact words that God / Yawhea of the old testament referred to Himself when He appeared to Moses in the burning bush.

This is was the name or definition that God of the Old Testament commanded to be called.

Greek = I - exist = = egō - eimi
Hebrew = I - exist = = yaw - weah'
yah - weah'
I - AM

The Jewish leaders knew this - and Yah shua was CLAIMING TO LITERALLY BE = THE - Yah- -weah' - The - I - AM -

THE LORD that appeared to Abraham in -
Gen 18:1 - God came and appeared to Abraham.

Gen 18:1 And Yah- -weah' appeared unto Abraham,

and Ya shua was speaking Hebrew and saying that HE, Himself was literally Yah- -weah' and that He was the one who had appeared to Abraham.

The Very name of God Himself. This is why The Priests wanted to kill Him

It would be like Mohammad saying to a group of people in his tribe who are in a great legal dispute with another tribe, over land ownership markers as they dispute and decide over a border or boundary line of thousands of miles that they live in and have farms and crops, that was set and divided, paid for, agreed and contracted fourteen generations ago by their ancestors
. ---...
Mohammad then would say - " Ooh Yes, these very bones of Your ancestors from fourteen generations ago once held shining eyes and and joyful voices that rejoiced and expressed such great happiness to see my day "

Mohammed would then proceed to judge that His tribesmen that all of their borders and markers of their lands are incorrect and that their ancestors only owned nothing more than a tiny plot of land no larger than a "4 'aqdam Arabian measurement.

A strip/ { FOUR FOOT strip } in a sand pit.

Mohammad's tribesmen would then would then ask Mohammad " But Mohammad, You are not even fifty years old and You have seen our ancestors ?

Mohammed's reply would be " Truly, truly, I am telling You that before Your ancestors from fourteen generations ago, " I existed "
_____
This is an allegory or a similar equation of what would be equivalent of how Ya shua addressed His Priests.

Mohammad's tribe would be very angry at Mohammad.

What If Mohammad said - Me and Allah are only - 1. ... ONLY ...
Ya shua made this very claim. A primary number 1.

NOT UNITY. ONE- - But a primary numeral 1. 1. and no more.
The Greek word is Hice,.,. Means - A primary numeral 1. 1. and no more. -
REMEMBER
Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.