• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus loves you.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
The most important question in the world is whether God loves you and Jesus answers that question by sacrificing himself for the world.
Nothing matters as much as knowing God is love.

Dogknox20

is that because they say the the sin was 'sex' ??
Hello Bree I hope all is well...
No the sin was NOT sex.... The sin was frailer on Adams part to "Love"! Look...

1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Bree Question: "What is love of God?" God "Commanded Adam" not to eat! Clearly Adam did NOT love God!

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
Bree Question: "What IS God"?

Adam also did NOT love Eve! All men know beyond all doubt; It is the man' job to protect the family! Adam was right there with Eve and the Snake.. All men know Snakes are dangerous! Adam did not protect Eve he did not love her!
6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

They were removed from heaven because; they lacked LOVE! ONLY...

Bree
only those who love can enter heaven!

JonSL

To me, Michaelangelo's sculpture of St. Peter looks like someone being showered with love. To me that must be the love of Jesus. He looks so gentle and filled with bliss.

to some degree what we feel when we see a cat sleeping in bliss, but deeper.