• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is not god

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Philippians 2:6 Although from the beginning He had the nature of God (sharing in divinity) He did not reckon His equality with God because He isn't God a treasure to be tightly grasped.

He had the nature of God, God's divinity because He is God's Son not God Himself. When a parent has a child, that child is a part of their parent--that child is not the parent.

He says that He doesn't reckon equality with God. Why not? If He is God, then they both would be equal. Instead, scripture says that Jesus states no one else is good but the Father; these are not my Words but the One who sent me.. and so forth.

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
Scripture says that Jesus always refers back to His Father. When He tells His disciples to heed His Words, He is saying to obey the Father--to obey Him is to obey the Father (God). He never replaced Himself with God; that's an insult to God and to Jesus, as His "Son."

It is not wrong to say that Jesus has a divine nature (perfect) and is not God. In scripture, in Genesis it says "it is not good that they [Adam and Eve] eat of the tree because they'll know the knowledge of good and evil like "us." Us meaning more than one person.
If it was just Jesus, it would be me not us.

When scripture says, the Father and I are one, He is referring to His relationship he has with His Father. A Christian is one with God just as Jesus. What makes Jesus One with the Father is His divinity; what makes Christians One is the Holy Spirit.

Although Jesus and Christians are One with God, they are Not God.

Jesus' "Words" are that of His Father not of His own. He says this too in scripture. It is God's message through Jesus' Words.

Jesus can still die for other peoples' sins and not be God. God works in mysterious ways, right?
Do you believe you have the Holy Spirit living inside you?
Do you believe you have the Father living inside you?
Do you believe you have Jesus Christ himself living inside you?

How many Spirits do you think we are given when we are saved?
The Bible says there is one Spirit.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Jesus is the image of God He isn't God. A child is a reflection of their parent. He is not their parent.

Jesus is God made visible.

Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Jesus shares God's divinity (they are one), they share one divinity because of the Holy Spirit. So they are interconnected. They are not each other.

It's like a parent, her child, and her love for her child. When you say, in this analogy, that God is Jesus you are saying the parent is the child. When you are puting them as One, you are saying the Parent is the Child and Is love as well.

The stronger statement is, The Parent gives birth (in the analogy) or sends the Child (in scripture) and through the Child (Jesus) Christians receive love (the Holy Spirit) that connects them with the Father through Christ.

It is alright that they are interconnected. That interconnection makes them One in Spirit but they are three separate entities. One is the Father, one is the Son, and one is the Spirit. They are not each other.. they are interconnected.

Do you believe you have the Holy Spirit living inside you?
Do you believe you have the Father living inside you?
Do you believe you have Jesus Christ himself living inside you?

How many Spirits do you think we are given when we are saved?
The Bible says there is one Spirit.

Yes

He had the nature of God, God's divinity because He is God's Son not God Himself. When a parent has a child, that child is a part of their parent--that child is not the parent.

He says that He doesn't reckon equality with God. Why not? If He is God, then they both would be equal. Instead, scripture says that Jesus states no one else is good but the Father; these are not my Words but the One who sent me.. and so forth.
So then, you make two gods.
God says He is One, but you make two.
People worshiped Jesus in the Bible.

Jesus is worshiped

Matthew 2:2 - "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east, and have come to worship Him."

Matthew 2:11 - "And they came into the house and saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell down and worshiped Him; and opening their treasures they presented to Him gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh."

Matthew 14:33 - "And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, "You are certainly God’s Son!"

Matthew 28:9 - "And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him."

John 9:35-38 - "Jesus heard that they had put him out; and finding him, He said, "Do you believe in the Son of Man?" 36 He answered and said, "And who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?" 37 Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you." 38 And he said, "Lord, I believe." And he worshiped Him."

Hebrews 1:6 - "And when He again brings the first-born into the world, He says, 'And let all the angels of God worship Him.'"

Luke 17:16 He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him--and he was a Samaritan.

Now, read this:

Luke 4:8 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'"

Revelation 22:9 But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!"

Yes

Jesus shares God's divinity (they are one), they share one divinity because of the Holy Spirit. So they are interconnected. They are not each other.

It's like a parent, her child, and her love for her child. When you say, in this analogy, that God is Jesus you are saying the parent is the child. When you are puting them as One, you are saying the Parent is the Child and Is love as well.

The stronger statement is, The Parent gives birth (in the analogy) or sends the Child (in scripture) and through the Child (Jesus) Christians receive love (the Holy Spirit) that connects them with the Father through Christ.

It is alright that they are interconnected. That interconnection makes them One in Spirit but they are three separate entities. One is the Father, one is the Son, and one is the Spirit. They are not each other.. they are interconnected.
You are wrong. The Bible even says plainly that Jesus is the Spirit.

Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is a life giving Spirit, see 1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.

Did you read that scripture? That scripture says Jesus is a SPIRIT.

This scripture says the Spirit gives life; see 2 Corinthians 3:6. Jesus gives life! John 5:21.

Read this scripture:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

That scripture SAYS the Lord is the Spirit.

Jesus is the Spirit. Revelation 2:7, 8, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22; 14:13; 22:17 all tell us Jesus is the Spirit.

The sword of the Spirit is the word of God see Ephesians 6:17 “Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”

The SWORD is the Word of God. Jesus is the word of God. See John 1:1.

The SWORD is Jesus the WORD OF GOD.

Jesus’ name is the Word of God, see Revelation 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Jesus is the Word of God, and Jesus is the sword.

Jesus is the sword of the Holy Spirit. Revelation 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Jesus is the Rider and the sword is coming from him.

The Rider is Jesus, and the sword is Jesus, and the sword belongs to the Rider, the sword belongs to the Spirit.

The Rider is the Spirit.

Jesus is the Rider. Jesus is the Spirit. Jesus is the Word of God; Jesus is the Sword.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
So then, you make two gods.
God says He is One, but you make two.
How do I make them two? Jesus has God's divinity. They share a common nature. That does not make them one as a Being. It makes them One in nature.

People worshiped Jesus in the Bible.
Yes.

Jesus is worshiped
Yes

Matthew 2:2 - "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east, and have come to worship Him."
Yes, they came to worship Christ because He was the only way to come to the Father. They didn't worship Christ as the Father. The only way they can reconcile their sinful nature is through Christ... and they reconciled it with the Father not with Christ.

Matthew 2:11 - "And they came into the house and saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell down and worshiped Him; and opening their treasures they presented to Him gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh."
Again, they worship Christ to reconcile their nature with the Father.

Matthew 14:33 - "And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, "You are certainly God’s Son!"

God's Son not God. Why didn't it say instead, "you are certainly God?"??

Matthew 28:9 - "And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him."

John 9:35-38 - "Jesus heard that they had put him out; and finding him, He said, "Do you believe in the Son of Man?" 36 He answered and said, "And who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?" 37 Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you." 38 And he said, "Lord, I believe." And he worshiped Him."

Hebrews 1:6 - "And when He again brings the first-born into the world, He says, 'And let all the angels of God worship Him.'"

Luke 17:16 He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him--and he was a Samaritan.

Likewise, they worshiped Him because He shared the nature with the Father and the only way each of these people in the verses you provided can come to the Father is through Christ. So of course they worshiped Him. They worshiped Christ; Christ worshiped His Father. Christ always said "why call me good..." Yes, a christian can worship Christ all day long, but if they don't recognize the Father what is the use of having a relationship with Christ?

Now, read this:

Luke 4:8 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'"

Lord your God: The Father

Revelation 22:9 But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!"

Worship God the Father. Worshiping Jesus is worshiping the Father because Christ is the mediator between the Father and Christians. So there is three people at work not two. And the only way all three can work together is by the Holy Spirit.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
My comments are in italics

So You are wrong. The Bible even says plainly that Jesus is the Spirit.

Jesus is a life giving Spirit, see 1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.

This scripture says the Spirit gives life; see 2 Corinthians 3:6. Jesus gives life! John 5:21.

Read this scripture:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord God not Jesus is the Spirit, and where the Spirit Holy Spirit coming from the Lord of the Lord is, there is freedom Christ.

Jesus is the Spirit. Revelation 2:7, 8, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22; 14:13; 22:17 all tell us Jesus is the Spirit.
You'll have to list those verses for me to see them. You don't have to though.

The sword of the Spirit is the word of God see Ephesians 6:17 “Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”
sword "of" the Spirit; the sword is the Word of God (Father) the Spirit "comes from" the Word--that Spirit is the Holy Spirit not Christ. Christ cant come from Himself.

The SWORD is the Word of God. Jesus is the word of God. See John 1:1. The SWORD is Jesus the WORD OF GOD.

Again "Word" of God.

Jesus’ name is the Word of God, see Revelation 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Jesus is the sword of the Holy Spirit. Revelation 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

The Rider is Jesus, and the sword is Jesus, and the sword belongs to the Rider, the sword belongs to the Spirit.
The Sword and Word is Jesus, the Holy Spirit belongs to Him and comes from Him to Christians to reunite with His Father.

The Rider is the Spirit.

Jesus is the Rider. Jesus is the Spirit. Jesus is the Word of God; Jesus is the Sword
--

Where is God during all of this?

So that means that the Jesus the person never existed? That also means that the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove never came after Jesus' baptism? If Jesus is a Spirit (which we are all spirits) and not a person (which God is not a person) then how can the trinity exist? It would only be Jesus and the Holy Spirit; the Father would not exist.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Jesus does not say he is God. We have shown this repeatedly.

Jesus does not say he is God.
This is true
But the Gospel that Christ is God by following directory..
1. due to the wrath of the Jews for Jesus
He was telling about himselfis God
2. the reason for Jesus to trial for blasphemy
These were the strongest for the say deserves punishment in Jewish law
3. refer to the trial of Jesus
Texts with you in the language spoken by
For it holds the same meaning
4. defence of Christ himself
The brief (you said it)
5. the refusal of the Roman Governor sentencing on Jesus
Blasphemyis not a crime in Roman laws
6. the main cause of the crucifixion of Jesus in his trial is declared implicitly or explicitly that God
7. I wish you review the texts of the Gospel
8. I write you without reference to the text of the Gospel
9. This is what I know about real steel
10. This is a legal analysis
To that trial
Author reply (Munir bn sorisho)

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
1 John 5:7 For there are three that testify:

ING -1.
1Jn 5:1
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
1Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
1Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
1Jn 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. (human birth) And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. (Alighted on him at baptism - bearing witness.)
1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (God the Father, his Law/Torah, and his creative power.)(Note that this is ALL in Heaven.)
1Jn 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. (Blood and water = human. Spirit alighted on him at baptism, and is in ALL other followers according to the Bible.)

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

ING - 2.
2Co 3:3Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
2Co 3:4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
2Co 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
2Co 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

2Co 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
2Co 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
2Co 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Co 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
2Co 3:16 Nevertheless when they shall be converted to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Again - obviously NOT God. The apostles also have spirit, and are ministers of the spirit, - 3:6.

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

Again - according to the Bible, everyone that believes has spirit.

I don't know what your problem is? According to the Bible Jesus received the Holy Spirit from God when he was baptized, as do all other believers. This spirit is God's working Power, - not a separate entity!

Rom 8:1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Rom 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
My comments are in italics

So You are wrong. The Bible even says plainly that Jesus is the Spirit.

Read this scripture:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord God not Jesus is the Spirit, and where the Spirit Holy Spirit coming from the Lord of the Lord is, there is freedom Christ.

You'll have to list those verses for me to see them. You don't have to though.

sword "of" the Spirit; the sword is the Word of God (Father) the Spirit "comes from" the Word--that Spirit is the Holy Spirit not Christ. Christ cant come from Himself.

The SWORD is the Word of God. Jesus is the word of God. See John 1:1. The SWORD is Jesus the WORD OF GOD.

Again "Word" of God.

The Sword and Word is Jesus, the Holy Spirit belongs to Him and comes from Him to Christians to reunite with His Father.

The Rider is the Spirit.

Jesus is the Rider. Jesus is the Spirit. Jesus is the Word of God; Jesus is the Sword
--

Where is God during all of this?

So that means that the Jesus the person never existed? That also means that the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove never came after Jesus' baptism? If Jesus is a Spirit (which we are all spirits) and not a person (which God is not a person) then how can the trinity exist? It would only be Jesus and the Holy Spirit; the Father would not exist.

Whom are you replying to? :)

mahasn ebn sawresho

God Almighty does not call Himself Father! God Almighty did not write the Bible .. various people wrote the Bible in their own languages ..

.. I'm not saying that if God HAD written the Bible, that He wouldn't call Himself 'Father' .. because it doesn't make any sense to communicate in a language which we do not understand.

Words change their meanings over time.. I'm sure you realise that..

Is it 'God the Father' and 'Jesus the Son' in Hebrew, or Greek, I wonder :)
..and I can assure you that it doesn't mean what you think it means! Don't listen to the like's of Constantine .. he was a clever politician, but not particulrly pious.
1. translation of the Bible based on meaning, not words
Because there is a sentence in a language
And the corresponding word in meaning
We Christians don't say it took us from a saved palette
Thisspeechdoes notbelieve
The Gospel is the codification of the deeds and sayings of Jesus
And consider it to be the word of God
It is no different from attributes of God
2. What is your opinion of Muslims visiting the hell?!?
3. Jesus told us (from security me and Matt, dies)
4. This is the difference between Muhammad and Jesus
5. faith in Christ means eternal life
6. Mohammed Mitt (you and Mitt and they are dead) these words of the Qur'an
NoteI don't believethem
7. Jesus is not alive (to heaven)
8. let you check
Inyour faith
Isayyouvisithell
The second tells you I I grant you life
Have thefreedom of choice

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

Ingledsva said:
I'm going to guess you have heard of the Shekinah.

The Bible Itself tells us the Hebrew worshiped a Goddess and God.

People sinned by worshiping gods and goddesses, who were not really gods and goddesses.

Galatians 4:8 Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods.

1 Corinthians 8:4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that "An idol is nothing at all in the world" and that "There is no God but one."

1 Corinthians 10:20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

ING - LOL! Dude! I was PROVING from the Bible itself - that the HEBREW had a GODDESS, and we have imagery of God as Female throughout the Bible.

Ingledsva said:
Philo (20 B.C. - 50 A.D.) says the cherubs that covered the Ark, were male and female, representing the male and female aspects of Deity. (Patai, p. 74)

I do not consider things said outside of the Holy Bible.

ING - LOL! Look at the dates. And YOU very obviously consider things said OUTSIDE the Bible, - like the trinity idea, and Jesus as God, etc. NOT IN THE BIBLE!

IngledsvaIsa said:
66:9 Shall not I that make others to bring forth children, myself bear forth, saith the YHVH? shall I, that give generation to others, be barren, saith thy ELOHIYM?

This is about God giving birth to a nation.

ING -Of course, - it is also imagery of God as a FEMALE bearing forth in birth. LOL! You obviously don't object to images of God as a male being put forth! You know Shepherd, etc.

Ingledsva said:
(Male and FEMALE as Deity with the Lost ONE.) Luk 15:4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
Luk 15:5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
Luk 15:6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbors, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
Luk 15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
Luk 15:8 and what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
Luk 15:9 And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbors together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
God is not calling Himself a woman.

Again, God is not calling Himself a woman

ING - LOL! And again - it is Biblical imagery of God as FEMALE - just as with those God is male images, that YOU like!

And so on - and on - and on.

Jer 7:17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?

Jer 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the Queen of Heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Jer 44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the Queen of Heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

Jer 44:18 But since we left off to burn incense to the Queen of Heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.

Obviously we have many references to the Hebrew Goddess, and Deity as Female, throughout the Bible.

People sinned by worshipping gods who are not gods, and goddesses.

Click his to expand -

And your point is what? I proved exactly what I said!

The Hebrew had a Goddess, - and they didn't giver her up. They were massacred - over and over = genocide, - by the new ONE God Hebrew.

And I also showed the Imagery of God as FEMALE found throughout the Bible.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Do you believe humans have a spirit?

Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God.

I do not belong to the religions of Abraham.

In John 1 it says all come forth from God imbued with fructifying spirit, then we have a secondary spirit showing up as in those whom believe on Jesus, about his Father God.

Indeed - it says Jesus received the Holy Spirit of God at his baptism.

He is NOT some third God person spirit.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

Yep, plus they never think about the fact that he was claiming to be the Hebrew Messiah, - and they have no God but the ONE.

The Messiah was not to be a God, but a special human sent through the line of David, to bring about the end, and the Final Judgment.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Ibrahimis the first to announce the absolut Monotheism
And the Bible says (that Abraham left ur of the Chaldeans)
But also the sacrifice of Isaac the symbol refers to Christ

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Ibrahimis the first to announce the absolut Monotheism
And the Bible says (that Abraham left ur of the Chaldeans)
But also the sacrifice of Isaac the symbol refers to Christ

How do you figure that?

He wasn't a replacement for a Paschal Lamb.

He didn't die.

His father's act was a show of obedience to God.