• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

Some Christian is more advanced than other Christians: "one glory to the Moon, another glory for the Sun" (verse from Bible), "all runners run, but only one gets the prize. So, run!", and more of such verses in the Bible. Perhaps, I am more advanced than many of my Church members. I have got two diploma, where is written: "for great efforts made for benefit of the Church".
Therefore, I AM NOT ENEMY OF GOD AND MY CHURCH.
I am using the God-given brain. There are many verses in Bible to support my conclusions. And my Church says: No Evil has come from God.

WHY I MUST SEE MY MISTAKES IF THEY EXIST

If somebody (including me) has convinced me of having
made a mistake, I repent and will try to correct the
mistake. But I cannot correct a mistake, just because
somebody has seemingly joked in saying that I have made
a mistake there. Please look at the type
of mistake demonstration, I would accept: if I would write
in a paper: ``2=5+7'', then the editor would find that
place and reply: ``2=5+7=12 does not hold''.

I am the most important person in the entire world because
without my existence I will be not experiencing any other person.
But if some stranger Bob will die somewhere, the other persons will continue
to exist in my perception. The Holy Fathers agree: "God has become Human,
for a human to become god". I am the center of my universe, with God as
Holy Spirit for me. The evil spirit (satan) wants me to do sin (the
ultimate sin is suicide), the Holy Spirit asks me to do good. For example,
to be murdered while defending homeland: "there is no higher love
than to be murdered to save the loved one", - says Jesus Christ.

I was free to choose between these two gods (Good or Evil) and
to stay true to one of them. It is marriage. Marriage with Love
herself: "bride of Christ has became ready", - says Bible.
I am the king of my world, my "castle"; and God is the
King of such kings and queens like me. As an illustration, I recommend
listening to the songs: "Ava Max -- Kings And Queens",
"Wamdue Project -- King of My Castle", "I Am Special Song, Nursery
Rhymes Songs for Children".

Jesus has not created evil. Hence, He has not created satan. Hence, satan is the second fundamental god. That is why satanism is one of the officially recognized religions in USA.
The satanists and atheists are not crazy. They serve the god. They have their special conscience.
There are two conscience-s, according to two gods. But one can understand, that hence satan is god of Death, he is the dead god. Hence, the Philosopher Nitzshe is right: "god [satan] is dead".

Yes, the satan is god. But the false god, the idol. Satan was a good angel who fell (got evil)? Is it really? The fallen angel is no longer an angel. Hence, the satan has lost the gift of Life and Existence. Hence, the satan is the god of death and non-existence. Because satan no longer exists (in the eyes of Jesus), Evil has not come from Jesus. The "Gnostic Atheists" refer to satan, when they say "there is no god". The Nitzshe referred to dead satan, when he wrote: "god is dead". The Atheists refer to satan, when they blame god for the flood and death of sick children.

We are kings and queens because we are absolutely free. We are free to do good. If something good needs to be done for the sake of humanity and Love, it will be done by the hands of any self-centered king or queen. Because God is inside the heart and mind: "the Heavenly Kingdom is inside you" (Bible, Jesus Christ). The Holy God is the Holy Spirit because the spirit is the driving motive for actions.

There are two spirits: Jesus and satan. It is because the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are One. One God. The satan is Death - the evil spirit.

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I wonder if this is why some people need the concept of God because they need to feel special.

Personally, I don't feel the need to be special or unique. I lost it somewhere along the path.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
23107393_10154974389996787_413696236_o.jpg

If you can be satisfied with who you are, who you become. That is all that matter.
Dont be great for others. Be the best man you can be for you. That is all that is needed :)

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I wonder if this is why some people need the concept of God because they need to feel special.
IMO:

It is the other way around
People who feel more special than others lost God

note: Love, Truth, Righteousness, Peace, non-violence is God. To think you are more special equals arrogance, lack of humility, lack of empathy etc

Personally, I don't feel the need to be special or unique. I lost it somewhere along the path.
I never felt this need, more the opposite. Even as a child. Even though my parents were Christians and told me I was special and Sunday was special, I told them, age 10, I'm not more special than other kids and Sunday is not more special, and even said "I only wear new Sunday clothes if I can jump in the mud",and I told them it's wrong to say that Christianity is the only way

questfortruth

You identify as Eastern Orthodox, but you believe in two gods?
These posts keep getting more and more bizarre.

You noticed! :thumbsup:

Jesus has not created evil. Hence, He has not created satan. Hence, satan is the second fundamental god. That is why satanism is one of the officially recognized religions in USA.
The satanists and atheists are not crazy. They serve the god. They have their special conscience.
There are two conscience-s, according to two gods. But one can understand, that hence satan is god of Death, he is the dead god. Hence, the Philosopher Nitzshe is right: "god [satan] is dead".

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What you speak of is something I honestly do not recognize from Christianity, and not from the bible :confused:

Is it the leader of the church you go to that tell you this things? Or do you study it on your own?

questfortruth

What you speak of is something I honestly do not recognize from Christianity, and not from the bible :confused:

Is it the leader of the church you go to that tell you this things? Or do you study it on your own?
I am using the God-given brain. There are many verses in Bible to support my conclusions. And my Church says: No Evil has come from God.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I may not be Eastern Orthodox, but I know enough to know that you are not expressing Eastern Orthodox religion here.

questfortruth

I may not be Eastern Orthodox, but I know enough to know that you are not expressing Eastern Orthodox religion here.

Some Christian is more advanced than other Christians: "one glory to the Moon, another glory for the Sun" (verse from Bible), "all runners run, but only one gets the prize. So, run!", and more of such verses in the Bible. Perhaps, I am more advanced than many of my Church members. I have got two diploma, where is written: "for great efforts made for benefit of the Church".

Yes, the satan is god. But the false god, the idol.

May i ask who is the leader in your church?

Jesus Christ.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Yes, the satan is god. But the false god, the idol.

Jesus Christ.
So you do not go to a physical church where there is a pastor, priest or similar?