• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is Coming

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And what of the Bahi's Tony, are they perfect also, would you classify them as being equal to Christians?

No far from it, but the delusion that if you call yourself a Christain, it will automatically ensure you have the spiritual capacity to recognise the return of Christ, needs to be called out for what it is.

Many are called few are chosen should say to us, that maybe we do need to consider other views.

Regards Tony

The Anointed

No far from it, but the delusion that if you call yourself a Christain, it will automatically ensure you have the spiritual capacity to recognise the return of Christ, needs to be called out for what it is.

Many are called few are chosen should say to us, that maybe we do need to consider other views.

Regards Tony

What a good idea Tony, you should try it one day.

Nova2216

Yet they will never get the return of Christ wrong, they are better than the Jews who they see got it wrong.

Sound familiar?

Regards Tony

All date setters will be wrong according to (Mt. 24:36).

Mt 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Everyone who rejects Christ as the Messiah will die in their sins according to (Jn 8:24) (Jn 14:6).

Joh 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Do these words of truth sound familiar?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Do these words of truth sound familiar?

Baha'u'llah is the Father and I thank Jesus the Christ for sending the Father and writing upon my heart His New Name and sending the New Heaven, the New Earth and the New Jerusalem.

So yes the words are familiar and beloved of my heart.

Thank you for asking, Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Man! If you believe that Baha'u'llah is the heavenly Father, are you in for a rude awakening.

It could be, if you knew what I have come to beleive, I agree, the may be there is a rude awakening for one of us, much like Isaiah 61:10

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.. "

Regards Tony

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Yes it does as punctuated by a comma -
"And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection"

Thank you again for your reply, but I find verse 52 ends with 'arose'.
Verse 53 starts out with the word 'and'. It does Not say before the word 'and ' who the ' and ' are.
The earthquake did Not resurrect the people of verses 51-52. It just uprooted exposing dead bodies.
I find other then God resurrecting Jesus ( back to Jesus' pre-human spirit form ) there were No other resurrections.
Resurrection for either Heaven or on Earth would Not occur or happen until our time frame - 1 Corinthians 15:20-23.
Please notice the rank or the order about the resurrection and the future tense used at !1Corinthians 15:22,
Made alive Not in the first century but as Luke wrote at Acts of the Apostles 24:15 that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection.....
We are all still invited to pray for Jesus to come ! Not that Jesus came.
Jesus was Not given the Resurrection Power before he appeared before the person of his God as per Hebrews 9:24.
Revelation 1:18 is for our day, our time frame.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Yes everything is peachy, the Christains are perfect, best example of humanity ever.The delusion is deep.
To which ' Christians ' are you referring _________ the genuine ' wheat ' Christians or the fake ' weed/tares ' Christians ___________ - Matthew 13:25-26
Any thoughts about what Jesus said as found at Matthew 7:21-23 ______________

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
To which ' Christians ' are you referring _________ the genuine ' wheat ' Christians or the fake ' weed/tares ' Christians ___________ - Matthew 13:25-26
Any thoughts about what Jesus said as found at Matthew 7:21-23 ______________

Very happy to offer some thoughts and the thoughts are offered to all Christians awaiting the Comforter or the Father promised by Jesus the Christ. As I see the event started in 1844, then there are many people, of many Faiths, yet to awake to that event.

Thus the first verse.

"21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

This is saying to me that the Will of the Father is to be preferred above our own. It is saying not all that say Jesus is Lord, are following the Will of the Father.

" 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"

This is also saying to me, that in this day, many will call out in Christs name, but I also see it is saying many people of many faiths call out in God’s Names.

" 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

This is saying of this people that they are not following God's Will in that calling, Christ is saying He does not know them, they are imparting their will into scripture, over God's Will.

Regards Tony

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Very happy to offer some thoughts and the thoughts are offered to all Christians awaiting the Comforter or the Father promised by Jesus the Christ. As I see the event started in 1844, then there are many people, of many Faiths, yet to awake to that event.
Thus the first verse.
"21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."
This is saying to me that the Will of the Father is to be preferred above our own. It is saying not all that say Jesus is Lord, are following the Will of the Father.
" 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"
This is also saying to me, that in this day, many will call out in Christs name, but I also see it is saying many people of many faiths call out in God’s Names.
" 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
This is saying of this people that they are not following God's Will in that calling, Christ is saying He does not know them, they are imparting their will into scripture, over God's Will. Regards Tony
..... and by 1944 we can see that to be the case.
We also 'now' see MANY on that broad road of Matthew 7:13.
Yes, the ' gate ' of opportunity is still open for the narrow road, but the world proves to be void of righteous principles of morality and behavior as found in Scripture.
Thus, at the soon coming ' time of separation ' (Matthew 25:31-33) it seems the majority could prove to be the figurative haughty ' goats '.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
..... and by 1944 we can see that to be the case.
We also 'now' see MANY on that broad road of Matthew 7:13.
Yes, the ' gate ' of opportunity is still open for the narrow road, but the world proves to be void of righteous principles of morality and behavior as found in Scripture.
Thus, at the soon coming ' time of separation ' (Matthew 25:31-33) it seems the majority could prove to be the figurative haughty ' goats '.

I see the Gate opened in 1844 and the Glory of God came by the way of the gate from the East.

You quoted Matthew 25:31-33 "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

I see the Son of Man came through that Gate (Bab) as Baha'u'llah the 'Glory of God" and sat on His throne as promised. It was Baha'u'llah that wrote to all the Kings and rulers of all Nations, all the religious leaders, All peoples of the world and Summoned them to the Most Great Peace.

These are some of those letters written as the "Summons of the Lord of Hosts". The Summons of the Lord of Hosts | Bahá’í Reference Library

In the first Tablet the Súriy-i-Haykal, known as the 'Tablet of the Temple', I see that the 3rd temple that people await to be built, it the person of Baha'u'llah and he offered this;

"..Thus have We built the Temple with the hands of power and might, could ye but know it. This is the Temple promised unto you in the Book. Draw ye nigh unto it. This is that which profiteth you, could ye but comprehend it. Be fair, O peoples of the earth! Which is preferable, this, or a temple which is built of clay? Set your faces towards it. Thus have ye been commanded by God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting. Follow ye His bidding, and praise ye God, your Lord, for that which He hath bestowed upon you. He, verily, is the Truth. No God is there but He. He revealeth what He pleaseth, through His words “Be and it is”. (The Summons of the Lord of Hosts) www.bahai.org/r/250544972

Thus all Nations are summoned and all are gathered in this one world with the realization we are but one people, we are in the time of the dividing. Who have chosen to be sheep? Who have chosen to be Goats?

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The ' penny drops ' when the powers that be will be saying, " Peace and Security..." as per 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3.

I see those passages can also suggest a change of Faith on a personal level.

A Christain firm in belief has a crisis in life and realise that the one they have prayed for to return, has done so hundreds of years ago. That the theif had come and gone.

On a collective level, these types of events happen often and will also happen in the future, I see there is to be a significant calamity yet to come, which will literally fulfil those passages on a planetary scale.

Regards Tony

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I see those passages can also suggest a change of Faith on a personal level.
A Christain firm in belief has a crisis in life and realise that the one they have prayed for to return, has done so hundreds of years ago. That the theif had come and gone.
On a collective level, these types of events happen often and will also happen in the future, I see there is to be a significant calamity yet to come, which will literally fulfil those passages on a planetary scale. Regards Tony

Jesus first came in the first century just as the first-century people expected - Luke 3:15.
Revelation ties in with our day, our time frame for Jesus to ' return '.
This is why we are ALL still invited to pray the invitation of Rev. 22:20 for Jesus to come !
Come and bring ' healing ' to earth's nations as per Revelation 22:2.
Come and fulfill God's promise to father Abraham -> Genesis 12:3; Genesis 22:18.
ALL families and ALL nations of Earth have Not yet been blessed.
Blessed with the healthy benefit of ' healing ' for earth's nations - 1 Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8

Before this happens the ' significant calamity ' is described at Revelation 7:14 as the ' great tribulation ' before Jesus takes the action as Prince of Peace to usher in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Jesus first came in the first century just as the first-century people expected - Luke 3:15.
Revelation ties in with our day, our time frame for Jesus to ' return '.
This is why we are ALL still invited to pray the invitation of Rev. 22:20 for Jesus to come !
Come and bring ' healing ' to earth's nations as per Revelation 22:2.
Come and fulfill God's promise to father Abraham -> Genesis 12:3; Genesis 22:18.
ALL families and ALL nations of Earth have Not yet been blessed.
Blessed with the healthy benefit of ' healing ' for earth's nations - 1 Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8

Before this happens the ' significant calamity ' is described at Revelation 7:14 as the ' great tribulation ' before Jesus takes the action as Prince of Peace to usher in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

All good, but it has already happened and the Action for global peace, is well under way and has been since the mid 1800's.

The event now awaited, is a mass realisation that many have missed participating in community peace building activities , the mass realisation will most likely be be brought a out by a world event, on a scale yet to conceived, it could be nuclear and America and Russia are in great danger.

That's how I see it.

Regards Tony

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
All good, but it has already happened and the Action for global peace, is well under way and has been since the mid 1800's.
The event now awaited, is a mass realisation that many have missed participating in community peace building activities , the mass realisation will most likely be be brought a out by a world event, on a scale yet to conceived, it could be nuclear and America and Russia are in great danger......Regards Tony

Wasn't 1986 termed the 'Year of Peace ' (?) or something like that __________
As a child I remember there were adults who thought American and Russia would become allies against 'red'(communist) China.
If that would be the case, than China would end up begin the Bible's 'King of the North' as mentioned in Daniel.
Today, Russian puts people in jail if one does Not go along with their religious or non-religious ideas, thus acting as King of the North.
Leaving the democratic block of nations as the 'King of the South'.
So, something is going to cause the powers that be to be saying, " Peace and Security..." on a grand scale, even international.
The ' world event on a scale already conceived ' is that the political world will surprisingly turn on the religious world.
The 18th chapter of Revelation shows Not only will the political 'kings ' turn on the world's false religious ' queen ' but that also the business world will morn the loss of that religious ' queen '. Not because of any loss of life but because of loss of revenue $.
So, this 'queen' will simply Not fade away. With backing the United Nations can be strengthened to turn on the religious world and destroy her influence.

MNoBody

you are a nation of kings .....it is written, yet people still clamor for a king to rule them who will serve them
looking for supernatural man to save us from our brutal nature.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Wasn't 1986 termed the 'Year of Peace ' (?) or something like that

Yes it was the United Nations International Year of Peace and it is the year I left home to teach the Faith with my wife. We went to the Mona Vale Baha'i Temple for the celebration. They had peace flags from all over the world strung from the temple down to Manly Beach and back.

".... There were so many banners that thousands of them were tied end-to-end and strung up to form a "Peace Ribbon" stretching more than three miles from the Temple grounds to the shores of the Pacific Ocean. "It looked marvellous, stretching down the main road, around parks and the golf club til it reached the sand dunes," one conference participant wrote. "Even then, it didn't stop, for banners bedecked the walkway right to the beach with its breaking surf."

The banners became a major news story in the Australian press following incidents of vandalism. No sooner were the banners in place than over 300 were either burnt, effaced or stolen..."

Peace Notes

"... But perhaps the most moving tribute to the Expo came from Melinda Hyde, a 9-year-old girl living in a suburb not far from the Bahá'í House of Worship. In a letter to the adults who organized and attended the Peace Exposition, Melinda wrote how the atomic arms race jeopardizes mankind with nuclear annihilation.

"If you are grown up, try and take part in stopping it," Melinda wrote. "I can't, because I'm only nine years old but I know what everything is about. When I grow up, I will certainly help all I can in honour of the Bahá'í Peace Expo, where I saw banners from Australia and all over the world, tied end to end to form a peace ribbon stretching from the Temple to the sea at Mont Vale, where I live."

I ended up that year in the same place I now live.

Regards Tony

Last edited: