• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is coming in 2033?

cataway

The year 2033
Genesis 1
50 books in Genesis
4000 years
4th day
1st day
number 4
the year 400
the year 2033
the year 6000

(6000-2033)-(4000-2033)=2000
2000/1=2000
2000/400=5
50/5=10
10-4=6
6*4=24
24-1=23

The number 23 is coming for you!:eek:
have you figured your years with 360 days or with 365 days?

Teritos

Then if your interpretation is correct the Bible would be the false prophet.

However if you are the inventor of the interpretation then you would have to at least admit you are incapable of interpreting the Bible when it turns out to be a false prophecy.
Then my interpretation would be wrong and that would mean that I was incapable at that moment. But I am very sure that Jesus will come at that time, very sure.

Psalm23

I believe that one day Jesus will come back to the earth and reign for a thousand years. I do not claim to know when and do not trust any predictions of Jesus’ return.

I believe one day God will make everything new and create a new heavens and earth. Then Jesus will reign forever. I look forward to this time.

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
I believe that Jesus will most likely appear in 2033 at the latest. The reason why I am now sure that Jesus will come in this time period is because of Genesis 1. When we look at this chapter we realize that much of the creation days are meant metaphorically, or how could plants and water exist before the sun? It is obvious that there is something hidden in this. I believe that the darkness on the first day means the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, through Adam's sin, death came into the world. On the fourth day, the sun appeared, which is Jesus, who was the light of the world on earth. I believe that from the fall of man to the resurrection is exactly 4000 years. Adam opened the door of death through his shame, Jesus opened the door of life through his resurrection. The number 4 is often associated with slavery in the Bible, such as the 400 year slavery of Israel in Egypt. Man became a slave through Adam and Jesus ended this slavery, through his resurrection, whoever believes in it can become free. In 2033 at the latest, the year 6000 will begin, which according to the Bible is the beginning of the Sabbath. Sabbath means rest, Jesus will bring rest on the world, he will make everything new, and destroy the wicked as he did before through the flood, but this time not with water, but with fire. In my opinion, it all fits together.

Isn't that crazy? We are living in the last years. What do you think about it?

Do you believe that the earth is 6000 years old approximately?

danieldemol

Premium Member
Then my interpretation would be wrong and that would mean that I was incapable at that moment. But I am very sure that Jesus will come at that time, very sure.
But what makes you think that your interpretation skills would suddenly improve just because you are proven wrong?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Probably because false prophets set dates like Harold Camping using all their weird, complicated calculations to appear they have it all figured out.
The crazier thing is Camping didn't stop. He just moved the date up several months.

InChrist

Free4ever
I believe that one day Jesus will come back to the earth and reign for a thousand years. I do not claim to know when and do not trust any predictions of Jesus’ return.

I believe one day God will make everything new and create a new heavens and earth. Then Jesus will reign forever. I look forward to this time.
I believe those things, also.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe that Jesus will most likely appear in 2033 at the latest. The reason why I am now sure that Jesus will come in this time period is because of Genesis 1. When we look at this chapter we realize that much of the creation days are meant metaphorically, or how could plants and water exist before the sun? It is obvious that there is something hidden in this. I believe that the darkness on the first day means the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, through Adam's sin, death came into the world. On the fourth day, the sun appeared, which is Jesus, who was the light of the world on earth. I believe that from the fall of man to the resurrection is exactly 4000 years. Adam opened the door of death through his shame, Jesus opened the door of life through his resurrection. The number 4 is often associated with slavery in the Bible, such as the 400 year slavery of Israel in Egypt. Man became a slave through Adam and Jesus ended this slavery, through his resurrection, whoever believes in it can become free. In 2033 at the latest, the year 6000 will begin, which according to the Bible is the beginning of the Sabbath. Sabbath means rest, Jesus will bring rest on the world, he will make everything new, and destroy the wicked as he did before through the flood, but this time not with water, but with fire. In my opinion, it all fits together.

I believe you have made a logical jump to a conclusion. It certainly doesn't follow from what you have there.

However I would put the latest date at 2044 but that remains to be seen. 2001 didn't pan out so go figure.

cataway

Revelation 22:20
He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
Jesus' word of encouragement: “He that bears witness of these things says, ‘Yes; I am coming quickly.’” (Revelation 22:20a) Jesus is “the faithful and true witness.” (Revelation 3:14) If he bears witness to the visions of Revelation, they must be true. Both he and Jehovah God himself repeatedly stress the fact that they are coming “quickly,” or soon, Jesus here saying that for the fifth time. (Revelation 2:16; 3:11; 22:7, 12, 20) The “coming” is to execute judgment on the great harlot, the political “kings” and all others who oppose “the kingdom of our Lord [Jehovah] and of his Christ.”—Revelation 11:15; 16:14, 16; 17:1, 12-14.

Dave Watchman

However I would put the latest date at 2044 but that remains to be seen.

Why 2044?

I heard of 2029 and 2036 and the two trips of Apophis.

I bet we'll be watching that from the safety of New Jerusalem.

I always default to the nearest date.

I would rather be too early than too late.

I believe my math says 4000 plus 2033 equals 6033 not 6000.

Are you sure you're not counting the zero year?

Zero was not a year.

I don't take what I say about this lightly.

The Christians hate it when I say it.

I don't think Jesus is coming back here to set up a 1000 year reign on earth.

The saints WILL reign for a literal 1000 years with Jesus, but it can't be here on the Earth.

The land, the earth, is going to vomit out it's inhabitants.

Just like in the days of Noah, like in the days of Lot.

And then it will enjoy it's rest all the time we are gone.

Like the old bar tender said at closing time, "you might not have to go home, but you can't stay here.

I see us as being extremely close to the time having come for God to destroy the destroyers of the Earth.

Dave Watchman

That day could come in 2025... Suddenly!

But why say 2025?

Just picked a number?

Deagel's site had been saying something would happen by then to cause a two thirds reduction in the population in various places by that time.

Then they took it down and changed it to something else.

Then they removed that one too.

Because of these things the land will vomit out it's inhabitants.

"And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.​

And the Earth will enjoy it's rest all the time that we are gone.

cataway

do you expect to see him ?