• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is coming in 2033?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
the JW's will not tell you He is going to return to this world in bodily form. Jesus has no reason to walk the earth. he is in heaven and will remain there
Well then, I fully agree with the JWs because they are right, since their beliefs are in accordance with the Bible.
Baha'is believe that the throne of Jesus is in heaven, not on earth.

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

“The Throne upon which He sat is the Eternal Throne from which Christ reigns for ever, a heavenly throne, not an earthly one, for the things of earth pass away but heavenly things pass not away. He re-interpreted and completed the Law of Moses and fulfilled the Law of the Prophets. His word conquered the East and the West. His Kingdom is everlasting.” Abdu'l-Baha, Paris Talks

Teritos

So, then, Jesus was lying when asked a question and he didn't answer honestly. And conforming to cultural norms? Jesus?The guy who said "be not of this world," and went along with a cultural thing?
I think for you it is illogical because you were raised Western, for Europeans many cultural things in the Middle East are not comprehensible, that is normal. So did Jesus lie about this? No. You have to think like an ancient Jew when you read the Bible. You don't understand because you don't know how a Jew thought back then. But Jesus' disciples, who were Jews, understood. They knew how he meant it.
And when Jesus said not to be of the world, here he meant the bad things of the world, cultural things like this are not bad, cultures belong to peoples, God has nothing against cultures as long as they do not contradict morality.

Teritos

I don't live my life based on on set date though. It will come suddenly, like a thief, when least expected, according to Jesus.
For you, perhaps, the Day will come like a thief in the night, but for Christians who recognize the signs and study the Bible, for them the Day will not come unexpectedly.

Revelation 19:12 says: "and he has a name written on him which no one knows except himself", Jesus has a name that no one knows except himself, does this mean that the Father does not know the name? Do you also take this passage literally?

SA Huguenot

I believe that Jesus will most likely appear in 2033 at the latest. The reason why I am now sure that Jesus will come in this time period is because of Genesis 1. When we look at this chapter we realize that much of the creation days are meant metaphorically, or how could plants and water exist before the sun? It is obvious that there is something hidden in this. I believe that the darkness on the first day means the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, through Adam's sin, death came into the world. On the fourth day, the sun appeared, which is Jesus, who was the light of the world on earth. I believe that from the fall of man to the resurrection is exactly 4000 years. Adam opened the door of death through his shame, Jesus opened the door of life through his resurrection. The number 4 is often associated with slavery in the Bible, such as the 400 year slavery of Israel in Egypt. Man became a slave through Adam and Jesus ended this slavery, through his resurrection, whoever believes in it can become free. In 2033 at the latest, the year 6000 will begin, which according to the Bible is the beginning of the Sabbath. Sabbath means rest, Jesus will bring rest on the world, he will make everything new, and destroy the wicked as he did before through the flood, but this time not with water, but with fire. In my opinion, it all fits together.

Isn't that crazy? We are living in the last years. What do you think about it?
I think you are correct.
In that year, the Afrikaans Bible will be 100 years old.
I have 5 1933 prints, and they are each the ticket to heaven.

I also had a revelation that In heaven people will speak Afrikaans, and we will translate to the English speaking heathen nations.
In South Africa we have all the nationalities on Earth, and they all can speak Afrikaans, and will be able to do this massive translationing when we get there.
Any person that would like to get lessons on Afrikaans, to prepare for heaven, can give me their e mail in my postbox, and I will contact them with my banking details where they can deposit a small fee of 50 dollars (US of corse), to get a pamphlet on how they can communicate in Afrikaans within 6 months.
This offer has a money back guarantee (if the world did not end in 2033, this is how confident I am.).
React now, and get a $10.00 discount before July 2022.
Any persons thinking this is a hoax, can loge a complaint to the additional e mail I will supply, with an account number where a $10.00 admin fee must be deposited to independently investigate any fraud.

Teritos

So since you are making a prophecy here, are you prepared to admit you are a false prophet when 2033 rolls around, or are you just going to start advocating a new date further along?
I did not invent the prophecy. It is a Biblical interpretation that I believe to be correct. If Jesus does not come back in 2033 at the latest, then the interpretation has been wrong, but I am therefore not a false prophet. I am not saying that Jesus came to me yesterday and said he would come in 2033, as I said, it is a Biblical interpretation.

Clara Tea

I believe that Jesus will most likely appear in 2033 at the latest. The reason why I am now sure that Jesus will come in this time period is because of Genesis 1. When we look at this chapter we realize that much of the creation days are meant metaphorically, or how could plants and water exist before the sun? It is obvious that there is something hidden in this. I believe that the darkness on the first day means the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, through Adam's sin, death came into the world. On the fourth day, the sun appeared, which is Jesus, who was the light of the world on earth. I believe that from the fall of man to the resurrection is exactly 4000 years. Adam opened the door of death through his shame, Jesus opened the door of life through his resurrection. The number 4 is often associated with slavery in the Bible, such as the 400 year slavery of Israel in Egypt. Man became a slave through Adam and Jesus ended this slavery, through his resurrection, whoever believes in it can become free. In 2033 at the latest, the year 6000 will begin, which according to the Bible is the beginning of the Sabbath. Sabbath means rest, Jesus will bring rest on the world, he will make everything new, and destroy the wicked as he did before through the flood, but this time not with water, but with fire. In my opinion, it all fits together.

How could water exist before the sun? I don't think water requires sunlight.

How could plants exist before the sun? Miracle of God? Good fertilizer? Mushrooms?

Yes, these are the last years.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

I AM already hear. I AM with you always is your first clue.

the problem is that most aren't with jesus John 14:3. he's going to receive you when you come to the jesus moment

john 14:20 storms coming

the thunder in our hearts

the door closes around your date.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think for you it is illogical because you were raised Western, for Europeans many cultural things in the Middle East are not comprehensible, that is normal. So did Jesus lie about this? No. You have to think like an ancient Jew when you read the Bible. You don't understand because you don't know how a Jew thought back then. But Jesus' disciples, who were Jews, understood. They knew how he meant it.
And when Jesus said not to be of the world, here he meant the bad things of the world, cultural things like this are not bad, cultures belong to peoples, God has nothing against cultures as long as they do not contradict morality.
Do not lay up for yourself treasures on earth where moths and dust doth corrupt, and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourself treasures in p for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.
Jesus said to not be of this world because it distracts one from god. Jesus said he doesn't know the hour, but that it shall come unexpected like a thief in the night.
And I'm not just a Westerner. I am one who was educated by the church and brought up to lead. And then I turned apostate and have been leading people away ever since.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The year 2033
Genesis 1
50 books in Genesis
4000 years
4th day
1st day
number 4
the year 400
the year 2033
the year 6000

(6000-2033)-(4000-2033)=2000
2000/1=2000
2000/400=5
50/5=10
10-4=6
6*4=24
24-1=23

The number 23 is coming for you!:eek:

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
I did not invent the prophecy. It is a Biblical interpretation that I believe to be correct. If Jesus does not come back in 2033 at the latest, then the interpretation has been wrong, but I am therefore not a false prophet. I am not saying that Jesus came to me yesterday and said he would come in 2033, as I said, it is a Biblical interpretation.
Then if your interpretation is correct the Bible would be the false prophet.

However if you are the inventor of the interpretation then you would have to at least admit you are incapable of interpreting the Bible when it turns out to be a false prophecy.

Irate State

Äkta människor

I wouldn't know, I died with the rest of humankind back in 2012.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human info said Jesus was born a baby.

Human.

Any information about a human man says life span is about 100 years. Born by sex. To be a human. Dies as a human.

Human body bio body as the death owner decomposes. Not discussed as a topic spirit.

Humans discuss the spirit and not factually a dead human bio body as an after scenario.

Before human life a whole functioning heavens as mass. Exists. Natural.

Not anything to do with any human.

If we all died together right now it would be a changed heavenly mass.

As a thesis human self in an inventive science thesis. Equal by maths inference.

Why scientists are liars.

Science one stated planned thesis numbers calculated for a human meaning.

Heavens are the same gases today as any statement. In any time.

As gas does not own a future number.

Therefore a human who plans change as a scientist using numbers wants the earth to inherit change when we count earth around a sun gaining the year 2033.

Humans count cycles. No one else is counting.

If you say life will be regained for humans as healed returned. Your thinking would establish as human bio life is sick and dying now. Which we are because of science.

You would believe evolution cooling in space by a human chosen non nuclear attack would cease as right now where you are by a count from zero chosen stopping of science would allow evolution of life.

As a theist.

Yet that is not your intention.

Actually you quote I think life will be deceased by year 2033 by your want knowledge to have science cause it by continued practice nuclear.

From a zero count to removed converted burnt up nuclear God O earth mass by numbers. Expanding its body by overheating mass.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
He's the past founder of family radio, a small Christian broadcasting company and he claimed to have carefully calculated the coming of the end of the world and Jesus's return.

He was popular for his prediction and the craziness of his end time caravan.

I have pictures of one of his vans with the date of the rapture on it. Rapture fail...