• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is all that really matters

74x12

He's all our sufficiency,
All our Grace
All our Power
All our Strength
All our Righteousness
All our Peace
All our Love
All our Light

No wonder we can win this fight called life. Excuse me, I'm very euphoric because the love of God. If any Christians find it hard to pray then it may be a demon putting a mental block in your mind to keep you from blessing that day. Rebuke it in Jesus name and ask God to feel you with His love for others. Demons may also try to make difficult rules to follow when you pray; to discourage you. Just start praying. No difficult rules for yourself. No discouragement. No feelings of inadequacy because Jesus is all our sufficiency.

Ellen Brown

All our Grace
All our Power
All our Strength
All our Righteousness
All our Peace
All our Love
All our Light

No wonder we can win this fight called life. Excuse me, I'm very euphoric because the love of God. If any Christians find it hard to pray then it may be a demon putting a mental block in your mind to keep you from blessing that day. Rebuke it in Jesus name and ask God to feel you with His love for others. Demons may also try to make difficult rules to follow when you pray; to discourage you. Just start praying. No difficult rules for yourself. No discouragement. No feelings of inadequacy because Jesus is all our sufficiency.

As a believer in Allah SWT, I am not magically thinking oriented.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
All our Grace
All our Power
All our Strength
All our Righteousness
All our Peace
All our Love
All our Light

Unless you work for the church then he can't pay your rent or feed your family

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Churches aren't always churches. That is; true temples of God and sometimes the poor are the richest in the things of God.

I specifically said "work"

But never mind, they too wont get your rent paid or family fed.

Ellen Brown

What about the love of God; have you felt that? Like euphoric, intense ... emotional deep. Love for everyone you saw? Love for even strangers?

I encounter the Creator experientially. It is often that I can see his mercy and teaching in my life and the lives of others.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Jesus is all that really matters

Do you know if we even started with a word that had meaning like "Yeshua"; it would be so much more contextual.

In my opinion. :innocent:

Ellen Brown

Churches aren't always churches. That is; true temples of God and sometimes the poor are the richest in the things of God.

"Know ye not that you are the Temple of God?", 1 Cor. 3:16.

I leave others to their choices. Personally, I do not believe in human built Temples. In Kenya I saw a pole building with a tin roof. It was adequate.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
All our Grace
All our Power
All our Strength
All our Righteousness
All our Peace
All our Love
All our Light

Jesus? You mean that guy who took the passover weekend off for our sins?

Big deal. I wonder where all your excitement comes from.

Ciao

- viole

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
All our Grace
All our Power
All our Strength
All our Righteousness
All our Peace
All our Love
All our Light

Why is life a “fight?” I thought life is a gift.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Providence: In theology, the care and superintendence which God exercises over his creatures.

The exchange rate for god dollars to whatever currency you want is 0 to the unit of currency

So no rent paid or family fed then.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
All our Grace
All our Power
All our Strength
All our Righteousness
All our Peace
All our Love
All our Light

All our Healing,'
All our Sanctification
All our Wisdom
All our Mercy
All our Sufficiency

And so much more...

Life is filled when the All Sufficient One fills it. As He said "Come to me if you are thirsty... or hungry... or heavy laden..."

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually I prefer public transport; it's generally more reliable. I've never known a bus be 2,000 years late.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Actually I prefer public transport; it's generally more reliable. I've never known a bus be 2,000 years late.

Up to 20 minutes or half an hour then three turn up at once.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
All our Grace
All our Power
All our Strength
All our Righteousness
All our Peace
All our Love
All our Light

God to an Artist
Is her creative spirit
The act of her soul
In the heart of all mediums
The ink of her smile
colors of her dance
Is god to an artist
Her life. Her essence
~Carlita

No prophet in the world an intermediary to my creativity. Its best to fall in love with the source of the reflection rather than with the reflection of the source.