• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus has returned

rational experiences

Veteran Member

As I lived I came across several males who really looked like the image of Jesus.

And the psychic aware past life information I gained also quoted that he had lived before with Jesus in the past.

The title Jesus is written as a quote after the fact of scientific Earth activated destruction/sacrifice of life. That was proof that the Temple sciences pyramid had caused it. And it was used as proof that the volcanic eruptions involved also, what the flooding theme is. Water mass off the ground evaporates and then God cries as that story theme for the loss of human life irradiated dying on the ground.

Flooding not only re seals the irradiating ground radiation released out of the Earth seal it also cools the burning gas alight atmosphere body.

Hence I was aware that if Jesus had returned in image, then life in DNA was being re sacrificed once again. With all variations of blood/cell and life being sacrificed involved, which it is.....Holy Water of our baptism, head mind and psyche.