• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JESUS, God, the Ordinal First and Last

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
@dybmh,
thanks for the ammo on the Nations being pierced, that something more I can use with Jews translating Hebrew their way.
yes, Acts 2:5 "And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven."

and they, (the nations said), Acts 2:37 "Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?" Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."

RECEIVE THE SPIRIT OF "GRACE" AND "SUPPLICATIONS", THE HOLY SPIRIT.

thanks, my friend.

101G
You still need something that says God was pierced. That's still missing.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
are you for real?

it is

Son of man? did Ezekiel have human parents. thank you. Son of Adam.... and? was not Adam CREATED? Adam had a beginning, but the Lord Jesus has no beginning, and no END... according to the Spirit..... :p this is just 2 easy.

keep on reading that and not the bible, and you will stay in darkness.

101G.

Jesus had human parents.

And furthermore Mary was conceived in the same way as Jesus.

I have read the bible multiple times. I have used multiple translations. I also try to rely on Hebrew versions when talking with Jewish practitioners

This isn't my first rodeo. You are a dualist. That is your biggest downfall. Jesus was a gnostic and a monist.

God doesn't play favorites even if dualists "believes" it does.

Numbers 23:19

You're lost in your own mind, lost in you're own contradictions

Last edited:

101G

those Nations dwelling at Jerusalem, looked upon God/me whom they, (the Romans pierced him). and they, (the inhabitants of Jerusalem), shall mourn for him, WHY? because they as the apostle Peter said on the day of Pancoast said, Acts 3:14 "But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;" Acts 3:15 "And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses." STOP, HOLD THE PRESS, "Who God raised from the dead?" ..... God Raised? let's check the record. John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?" John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

if Peter and the rest believed the scriptures, and what JESUS said, then was Peter in ERROR when he said "GOD" raised him from the Dead, when the Lord Jesus said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." I, I, I, will raise it up, so either JESUS is God and the apostle and the other disciples are in ERROR. we say no, JEZSUS is God, and his disciples are not in ERROR.
and not being in ERROR, and Jesus is "GOD" then, and when Peter referred to the Lord, Acts 3:15 "And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses." this is when the Romans pierced God the ORDINAL LAST, or the ARM OF GOD in Flesh. this is just 2 easy.

yes, the prophet Zechariah is correct,
Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

101G.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
did I not say this.... are you reading my posts?

101G.
No, you talked about people being born into the earth unlike Jesus. Everyone is born of a spirit. Not everyone, like you, wakes up from the delusion.

Jesus came to return the lost sheep to the father.not to bow down and worship at best a demigod himself.

Jesus kept pointing inward unlike dualists who point everywhere but inward.

Matthew 23:13

The spirit, God's spirit, you are told to listen to is inside. It isn't elsewhere.

101G

@101G,

How does Peter address them if they were surrounding Jerusalem?

Acts 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
they was all in Jerusalem. listen, Acts 2:6 "Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language."
here, "ABROAD" is defined,

ABROAD, adv. abrawd'. [See Broad]
In a general sense, at large; widely; not confined to narrow limits. Hence,
1. In the open air.
2. Beyond or out of the walls of a house, as to walk abroad.
3. Beyond the limits of a camp. Deu 23:10
4. Beyond the bounds of a country; in foreign countries - as to go abroad for an education. We have broils at home and enemies abroad.
5. Extensively; before the public at large.
He began to blaze abroad the matter. Mark 1:45.

see definition #2 and 3. now the noise brought them together....Acts 2:6 "Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language." REPROVED AGAIN.
anything else to add...... (smile).

101G

101G

You still need something that says God was pierced. That's still missing.
no, it not missing it's bible. LISTEN and Learn, God ARM was pierced, the Ordinal Last.
school is open. God's OWN ARM is he himself "SHARED" in Flesh. the ARM of God in FLESH, the Christ, just as Isaiah chapter 53 states. .... let the Tanakh teach you. when Sennacherib king of Assyria invaded Israel, king Hezekiah spoke with God and then to the people. listen and Learn,
2 Chronicles 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:" 2 Chronicles 32:8 "With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah."
this "ARM of FLESH" was king Sennacherib POWER, his FIGHTING MEN, his ARMY.
God's ARM of FLESH is his OWN ARM in FLESH, the CHRIST. supportive scripture,1 Corinthians 1:23 "But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;" 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

the POWER of God was displayed in "ARM of FLESH" called Christ. raise the dead, give sight to the blind, lame walk.... ect... ect... ect.... :D

God own ARM in Flesh. as we say today, "an ARMY of ONE". there is nothing new under the sun.

listen, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

HIS OWN ARM IN FLESH IS HIM..... EQUALLY SHARED IN FLESH. THIS IS THE ECHAD OF GOD IN FLESH JUST AS THIS TOPIC STATES, GOD, JESUS, THE ORDINAL LAST.

this is just too easy not to understand.

101G.

101G

Jesus had human parents.
biological? yes or no your answer please...... (smile)......
And furthermore Mary was conceived in the same way as Jesus.
Really, post your scriptures.
I have read the bible multiple times. I have used multiple translations. I also try to rely on Hebrew versions when talking with Jewish practitioners

This isn't my first rodeo. You are a dualist. That is your biggest downfall. Jesus was a gnostic and a monist.

God doesn't play favorites even if dualists "believes" it does.

Numbers 23:19

You're lost in your own mind, lost in you're own contradictions
well, I'm a "Diversified Oneness", just what the Lord Jesus was, and his apostles, and his disciples.
now, do you really know what a "Diversified Oneness" is? thought so.

101G.

101G

No, you talked about people being born into the earth unlike Jesus. Everyone is born of a spirit.
everyone is born of "a spirit?" ..... or is that born "WITH" a spirit. ...... (smile).
Not everyone, like you, wakes up from the delusion
and that's from who's point of view? ,,,,,,,, (smile) ..... lol, lol, lol.
Jesus came to return the lost sheep to the father.not to bow down and worship at best a demigod himself.

Jesus kept pointing inward unlike dualists who point everywhere but inward.
personal opinion? .... u are wasting your time if you think I will give it any consideration...... :guardsman:
The spirit, God's spirit, you are told to listen to is inside. It isn't elsewhere.
Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?" Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."
the same Spirit that's in you is in me, and all who of God. God work through others also, including 101G. 1 Corinthians 12:28 "And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues."

101G.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
fighting against Jerusalem? ..... how was they doing that?

101G.
:thumbsup: Good. In Acts 2, they were in Jerusalem and were not fighting against Jerusalem.

Now let's read Zechariah 12:3:

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Does that sound like what was happening in Acts 2? Is it a match in any possible way?

And if a person keeps reading all the way to verse 9:

4In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness. 5And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

6In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem. 7The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. 8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. 9And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Does any of this ^^ match what's happening in Acts 2?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
biological? yes or no your answer please...... (smile)......
Mary for one. God doesn't have a mother or father. Jesus at best is a demi-god.

Again you're failing.

Really, post your scriptures.

well, I'm a "Diversified Oneness", just what the Lord Jesus was, and his apostles, and his disciples.
now, do you really know what a "Diversified Oneness" is? thought so.

101G.
you're still just a believer and not a knower. Just another dualist

John 4:22

101G

In Acts 2, they were in Jerusalem and were not fighting against Jerusalem.

Now let's read Zechariah 12:3:

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Does that sound like what was happening in Acts 2? Is it a match in any possible way?
no

101G

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
everyone is born of "a spirit?" ..... or is that born "WITH" a spirit. ...... (smile).

and that's from who's point of view? ,,,,,,,, (smile) ..... lol, lol, lol.

The spirit created everthing by moving over the water. This is why Jesus said u must be born again as spirit and water. Duh

Genesis 1:2-3

Also why Jesus said God is spirit. Jesus was flesh and blood

John 4:24

You keep falling, failing deeper into the abyss

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I told you personal opinion don't move me..... next.

see above

NEXT

101G.

Not my opinion if you read the bible you know Mary was his mother.

Or are you again try to promote your scriptures as errant?

101G

Not my opinion if you read the bible you know Mary was his mother.
Birth Mother as in surrogate birth mother, because she was not his biological Natural Mother. can you agree with that? ...... (smile) .... well.

101G.