• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus genes

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
answer is beautiful but I want to comment
God has forgiven Adam of sin, but has brought him down to live in conflict with Satan
Both fell together

Therefore, some people call the satan the (falling angel) while it is of a race other than the sex of the angels

In Arabic we call it the iblis
It may be the same as Lucifer in Cristian's

iblis Who refused to prostrate to Adam
We mean prostration here to prostrate to God but passed through Adam

GOOD luck
Iblis/Azazel is not the same as Lucifer. For one thing there is no Lucifer in any Christian scripture.

Muffled

Jesus in me

Appear to be human? Was he?

If he were male, he would need both male and female genes. If he appears to be a man, what is he actually?

In truth we do not know what genes God gave Jesus when He created the Y Chromosome. We can only say for sure that He is 50% Human which comes from the mother.

Muffled

Jesus in me

I can not understand you with the colors. This will be splattered because it will take me awhile to quote and discolor.

What do you mean by appeared to be human?

How does your being human and Caucasian relate to what we are talking about?

I believe I mean that people were not going oh no He looks like orangutan.The Neanderthals look human but the DNA is way different from that of humans. So Jesus may look human but God determined what DNA He would have.

I believe it was because you used the collective we as though we are all descended from Adam. I do not believe that. The fact is that Adam was most likely cloned from a blood clot found in a bone buried in the earth. That blood clot if from a male would have male chromosomes. No one is descended from Jesus.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
In truth we do not know what genes God gave Jesus when He created the Y Chromosome. We can only say for sure that He is 50% Human which comes from the mother.

That sounds odd to me. What between B.C. and today is soo different than one can be non-human while today, no one can be like that?

Im not getting the different time periods for one truth compared to another.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I believe I mean that people were not going oh no He looks like orangutan.The Neanderthals look human but the DNA is way different from that of humans. So Jesus may look human but God determined what DNA He would have.

I believe it was because you used the collective we as though we are all descended from Adam. I do not believe that. The fact is that Adam was most likely cloned from a blood clot found in a bone buried in the earth. That blood clot if from a male would have male chromosomes. No one is descended from Jesus.

I never heard that origin before. If adam and eve were the first humans, whether religious or not, logically, we came from one set of people and branched out.

I wont understand this. If I shot myself backwards in time, Im sure the laws of nature and logic wouldnt change so drastically because of time difference and nothing else.

Muffled

Jesus in me
That sounds odd to me. What between B.C. and today is soo different than one can be non-human while today, no one can be like that?

Im not getting the different time periods for one truth compared to another.

I believe the Neanderthal died out. (Went extinct)

I believe the origin of the regeneration of the Adamic race is circa 5,000 BC. The DNA was found in 50,000 BC but that race could have died out causing a need for regeneration if God so wished.

I believe the Caucasian race begins about 10,000 BC and the myth is that the people came from the stars.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
I never heard that origin before. If adam and eve were the first humans, whether religious or not, logically, we came from one set of people and branched out.

I wont understand this. If I shot myself backwards in time, Im sure the laws of nature and logic wouldnt change so drastically because of time difference and nothing else.

I believe the people who did the cloning called them humans, but in our general society we tend to generalize it to every race.

I believe the evidence shows that there were races of people long before Adam and Eve and being Caucasian I believe my origin is extraterrestrial.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I believe the people who did the cloning called them humans, but in our general society we tend to generalize it to every race.

I believe the evidence shows that there were races of people long before Adam and Eve and being Caucasian I believe my origin is extraterrestrial.
huh?